Premier League

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Felt sorry for Chicharito there. Worked his socks off and he had to deal with Sakho and Arnautovic standing infront of him doing nothing.

Very good win for Man Utd, sterner tests to come to see how much of a challenge they will put up. For what it's worth, I think Man Utd are a full back short of what they need. Letting Fosu-Mensah go out on loan when Shaw and Young are injured is a risky move.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Appears so - see response in other thread

Below you go you will be delighted to know Birmingham won 5-1 this week. Not one for knee jerk reactions but now confident we will win the Championship by at least 10 points...
I see and is this the most confident you've ever been considering the negative seasons.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I see and is this the most confident you've ever been considering the negative seasons.

Negative seasons - its all relative you know! Staying in championship with board we have is an achievement!

Arsenal bit lucky weren't they against Leicester?

anyway you may not know it but there is a push to get you to do an AMA (as me anything). I guarantee you will get loads of interaction with other members, do you have the balls!

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
@zimrahil Negative seasons - its all relative you know! Staying in championship with board we have is an achievement! The height of little team ambition?

Arsenal bit lucky weren't they against Leicester? I have to put my hand on my heart and agree you've got me there, admitted.

anyway you may not know it but there is a push to get you to do an AMA (as me anything)
. I guarantee you will get loads of interaction with other members, do you have the balls! I have more balls than a lot of guys here but never on it not sure how to do it.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Jenocide Negative seasons - its all relative you know! Staying in championship with board we have is an achievement! The height of little team ambition?
no you have it all wrong. Ambition is largely dependant on your board. If they wont spend the cash it makes feck all difference what your ambition is

anyway you may not know it but there is a push to get you to do an AMA (as me anything). I guarantee you will get loads of interaction with other members, do you have the balls! I have more balls than a lot of guys here but never on it not sure how to do it.
Just go and look in the threads and see what Caz/everyone did - open up a thread called 'AMA - have you got the balls, its Jenocide' or whatever(!) and people ask you anything for you to answer. great way to know people. you then do the same on other peoples threads. After doing this you will certainly know if you want to stick around or sail into the wilderness.....

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Yes, more MU fans.

Hopefully Ibrahimovic is back from injury if that happens or maybe Martial will rise.
But will he be the same very bad injury made me wince.[DOUBLEPOST=1502784943][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay morata had a pretty good pl debut. Looks like chelsea start poorly in alternate seasons...
If it wasn't for the red cards they would have destroyed Burnley Morata is a quality player putting banter to one side,.[DOUBLEPOST=1502784973][/DOUBLEPOST]
Followed united since cantona.
Hva to say they look good[DOUBLEPOST=1502785033][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay morata had a pretty good pl debut. Looks like chelsea start poorly in alternate seasons...
I don't think Cobte will be pleased but he will sort it out.

P

PVFCashley

But will he be the same very bad injury made me wince.[DOUBLEPOST=1502784943][/DOUBLEPOST]
If it wasn't for the red cards they would have destroyed Burnley Morata is a quality player putting banter to one side,.[DOUBLEPOST=1502784973][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hva to say they look good[DOUBLEPOST=1502785033][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think Cobte will be pleased but he will sort it out.

Yes, or maybe west ham were that bad?

jonah

International Coach
Hope so. Got a mate who's a Palace fan @jonah and he was so up for start of season. All hope and optimism gone already after 3-0 defeat at home to Huddersfield :p

The Dutch revolution won't happen overnight my friend;):D

D

Deleted member 46200

Arsenal lucky last week and defeat at Stoke?
WENGER OUT!!
@Jenocide
I believe in not laughing at other falls but whenever I play FM with a custom manager or team, I set a enemy relation with him Arsene and Arsenal so it will be satisfies with their defeat.
If everyone get's on her back then she may blow it will be so funny, but I have to admit as Arsenal have got worse she has learnt to be less arrogant.

Users who are viewing this thread