End Game Prison Break Mafia! - Town Wins! The inmates (RUDI, SamSax., FP, CK, PS) escape!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Whoa, what the fearsome tweak happened here :lol

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
And what was going through your head when CK claimed and then confirmed you as town? :p
lol I thought he's a scum since how the hell could I come up as Town and he would've been my next target but later realized it won't make sense for the scum to claim Cop plus I somewhere felt maybe Yash to keep it fair for me would've done that plus there are games where the third party comes up as town. More so since I guess I had the toughest win condition which is I win if I'm the last one alive which was one heck of a task.

I targeted Fake Passport - N1 thinking he has a PR, I knew Rebel was either a Vig/Scum town made it easy for me by getting him out in the open without me targeting him. AK was a surely Rebel's partner to me, hence he was the next target. Keeping CK alive was another tactic since he was no threat to me rather to them. Vig was between PS and Sam for me, it's Sam I guess and hence my next target.. thing was to get him lynched today/kill him during the Night phase but yeah over excitement due to my friend's wedding made me so careless that I ended up claiming an already dead character which I killed on Night 1. Honestly, it'd have taken a huge effort from me to win when there'd have been like only two townies vs me since nobody can/will never trust me in a mafia game. I usually get targeted either during the Night/Day plus I've a habit of losing games at the very end, have lost around 6-7 games just before the end and this wasn't any different but winning was far away from me here honestly. In the end we play this for fun and this game is the best forum game I've come across.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Last edited:

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
*ghost post

:lol
Says the person who claimed to be a character who wasn’t even in the Season 1 of Prison Break. :p

Just kidding.[DOUBLEPOST=1522862246][/DOUBLEPOST]Proper end of the game in some moments.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
kZllJ6.gif

He knew he had tweaked up. And now he embraced his death with a smile as the town pounced upon him.

Agent Paul Kellerman

Serialkiller.

Congratulations town.

@SamSax. @CerealKiller @Perfect Square @Fake Passport @RUDI

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Setup
  • @AK MODS - Brad Bellick (Mafia Goon) - Has the ability to kill one person at night. Inherits the power of Mafia Godfather when he dies.
  • @Rebel2k17 - Henry Pope (Mafia Godfather) - Has the ability to role block one person at night. Shows town on investigation.

• @Villain - Agent Paul Kellerman (Serialkiller) - Has the ability to kill one person. (Hidden - Is investigation immune)

• @CerealKiller - Michael Scofield (Detective / Cop) - Has the ability to investigate anyone each night.
  • @perfect square - Theodore “T-Bag” Bagwell (Vigilante) - Has the ability to kill anyone at night.
  • @el loco - John Abruuzi (RoleBlocker) - Has the ability to roleblock anyone at night.
  • @samsax. - Fernando Sucre (Vanilla Townie) (Hidden - Inherits the role of the first town PR that dies)
  • @fake passport - Benjamin Miles “C Note” Franklin (Vanilla Townie)
  • @rudi - David “Tweener” Apoloskis (Vanilla Townie)
  • @Fake Passport / @AliB - Charles Westmoreland (D.B. Cooper) (Vanilla Townie)
[DOUBLEPOST=1522867139][/DOUBLEPOST]@RUDI
@SamSax.
@El Loco
@Perfect Square

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Kill: AK Mods

Rebel's partner and I guess PS is the Vig but if I kill him it'd not be fair from my side. Sorry for the delay.
PM. :D .

lol it was so obvious Rebel told him to lynch him but he was too late. :p

Users who are viewing this thread