End Game Prison Break Mafia! - Town Wins! The inmates (RUDI, SamSax., FP, CK, PS) escape!

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess Rudi, CK were suspicious of him while I also lynched him. Makes sense he must've went for CK.

FOS: SamSax.
Just like AK he has been pretty silent too except for the usual thing of him coming in and accusing someone. He's yet to help as well, you need to speak up mate.

I was the one who FOS -ed Rebel the very first time. If I were a mafia I would have tried to cover him. But I didn't and I believe I should not say anything else to prove my innocence.

And about my activity - I downloaded Fight Club yesterday (great movie, a must watch...) And so all my daily data was lost and I couldn't access the web anymore...

Anything else anyone ?

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Bhai. We need @AliB to confirm that he aint the cop. Otherwise this can be a plot by the two mafias. I.E. CK and Villain. Btw I wasnt the cop either.[DOUBLEPOST=1522518793][/DOUBLEPOST]AND, FOS: rebel2k17

I have strong doubt on Rebel because of the way from the first post itself(for the day) He drew attention away from himself. And IMO that was a very clever move. And hence,
FOS- Rebel[DOUBLEPOST=1522563133][/DOUBLEPOST]And why is AliB silent ?

@AliB

Thats it... I think...

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
@SamSax. - Both the Mafia have been eliminated. Were now after a 'third party' role, so your town cred of going after a proven mafia doesn't hold up.

You interested in revealing you character name and role? (Don't screen cap or directly quote the PM though)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just a random thought: we only have the SK left to lynch then we win, right? My suggestion is for all to role claim... and take it from there, what do you all think?
Seems like the only way to get the odd one out. I'm Benjamin Miles "C-Note" Franklin, a VT. And to add more to my case CK investigated me and the result was town, now with the Godafther(Rebel) gone I hope it clears me at least.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I was the one who FOS -ed Rebel the very first time. If I were a mafia I would have tried to cover him. But I didn't and I believe I should not say anything else to prove my innocence.

And about my activity - I downloaded Fight Club yesterday (great movie, a must watch...) And so all my daily data was lost and I couldn't access the web anymore...

Anything else anyone ?
As explained earlier both Rebel and his partner AK are gone, we're trying to find the SK who was/is not aligned with them. And I find it strange why did you ignore Rudi's post about claiming?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Seems like the only way to get the odd one out. I'm Benjamin Miles "C-Note" Franklin, a VT. And to add more to my case CK investigated me and the result was town, now with the Godafther(Rebel) gone I hope it clears me at least.

Dude! Check the flip when I died the first night, that was me. You literally just gave yourself away.

Lynch Villain

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
It isn't uncommon for SK to return a townie flip on an investigation. Its done because a SK is on their own with literally everyone against them.

So CKs result was probably true, but he just have himself away majorly.

Even his statement yesterday about lynching Rebel was setting himself up for a defence today...

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Dude! Check the flip when I died the first night, that was me. You literally just gave yourself away.

Lynch Villain
Honestly, no idea how I missed that. Goddamit! Hating my phone right now.

Well played guys.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
It isn't uncommon for SK to return a townie flip on an investigation. Its done because a SK is on their own with literally everyone against them.

So CKs result was probably true, but he just have himself away majorly.

Even his statement yesterday about lynching Rebel was setting himself up for a defence today...

So, do we ?....... Lynch him ?

yes, BTW @RUDI is it a game over ?

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@Yash. that means the game ends.... I think...[DOUBLEPOST=1522836507][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah... and @Rebel2k17 will ya be my mentor... till we have the next game ? or anyone else ?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
And sorry for that "Brain Fade Moment".. shouldn't have been that hurried due to something personal. Or just a bad day. I'm sorry, that was a terrible unfortunate mistake.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
And sorry for that "Brain Fade Moment".. shouldn't have been that hurried due to something personal. Or just a bad day. I'm sorry, that was a terrible unfortunate mistake.
I'm sorry @Yash.

Users who are viewing this thread