Pro Cycling thread

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I'll be needing a new rear tyre soon on my bike, it's going in the shop to get done, my gears are slipping a bit too so that'll get done for free when the wheel goes back on! :D

BlackJack999

School Cricketer
I haven't been active for about a week, and reading all your comments about cycling and other activities makes me angry and sad at the same time :(I wish I had more time for sports. I was recently promoted, and I started devoting all my time to my work. Even my wife is angry with me because of this, they say I stopped giving her time. Yesterday I offered to take her on a bike ride with the children, so that we could all be together. My wife fell, it was already dusk, and you can imagine, she broke her arm. I never would have thought... Immediately she ordered a set of super bright lights for the bike, more here, if she of course wants to ride a bike again.

Last edited:

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Father Christmas brought me a new mountain bike! :D

Can't go out on it just yet though as I slipped on black ice and hurt my foot! :lol:lol:lol

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I haven't been active for about a week, and reading all your comments about cycling and other activities makes me angry and sad at the same time :(I wish I had more time for sports. I was recently promoted, and I started devoting all my time to my work. Even my wife is angry with me because of this, they say I stopped giving her time. Yesterday I offered to take her on a bike ride with the children, so that we could all be together. My wife fell, it was already dusk, and you can imagine, she broke her arm. I never would have thought... Immediately she ordered a set of super bright lights for the bike, more here, if she of course wants to ride a bike again.
Has your wifes arm healed now?
I love cycling too. I'm thinking of getting an E Scooter though, they are very popular now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread