Problems and Questions thread

Highlander999

ICC President
Use this thread to post any problems or questions you have.

If anyone has problems specifically due to resolution you may read up on this thread here

Last edited by a moderator:

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
All the threads that get posted with tech problems with '07 cluter up the forum I personally feel. If the mods want to they can change the title and sticky this so that people with problems can post in here and get solutions, from others.

Just an idea
Good Idea. I had this Idea way before you but I don't have administrative rights so I thought that I can't do it

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Yeah seems like a good idea. I have changed the title and stickied the thread.
All the problems in running the game should be posted in this thread. New threads on this topic will be deleted/merged with this thread.

.Mob

International Coach
Zeeshan - if you are using a PC Player Editor, check your number 3 batsman's bat as well, that was my problem when that happened.

iZeeshan

Club Cricketer
Zeeshan - if you are using a PC Player Editor, check your number 3 batsman's bat as well, that was my problem when that happened.

OMG! UR AN EFFIN GENIOUS! My number 3 batsman is Afridi, and his batsman is the Sher, and that doesn't work right. WOW!

gourab4321

Club Cricketer
Display problem please HELP!

I have installed cricket 2007,game is running,but I can't see players,sky and other objects properly.Its shows written 'missing texture' in all-around the stadium or even in my mouse pointer.Even I can't see the text when I am bowling or batting.I run EasyInfo that shows my display driver is out of date.I have update my driver but still I am facing same problem.

I have:
windows xp media center edition SP2;
System memory 1.26GB;
80GB SATA HDD;
VIA/S3G display driver 64MB;
2.66GHZ P4 prosessor;
Directx9;
Is there any problem with my OS? or my display driver? can I able to play Cricket 2007 with this driver? PLEASE HELP ME OUT!:(
Thanx!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just want to point out a few things from the readme that people should check before posting in here:

=============================================================
1. System Requirements
=============================================================
Minimum:
1.0 GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent
256 MB of RAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible 3D accelerated 32 MB video card or equivalent
1200 MB free HDD space plus space for saved games and DirectX 9.0c
installation
32X Speed CD-ROM/DVD-ROM
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
MS-compatible mouse
Keyboard

Required Operating Systems:
Windows(R) 2000 or Windows(R) XP
Note that Windows(R) 95, Windows(R) 98, Windows(R) ME and Windows NT(R) 4.0
are not supported.

Required Software:
DirectX 9.0c or higher
-------------------------------
Recommended chipsets:
ATI Radeon 7500 Series, ATI Radeon 8500, ATI Radeon 9000/Pro series,
ATI x600, ATI x800, Intel i865, Intel 915, NVIDIA GeForce 2 (GTS, MX,
Ultra/Ti), NVIDIA GeForce 3 (MX, Ti), NVIDIA GeForce 4 (MX, Ti), and NVIDIA
GeForce FX series.

-----------------------------
If your card isn't listed above, and isn't better than those it will most likely not work, gourab4321 that is your problem, the graphics card can't handle the game

omkarjere

International Cricketer
I have installed cricket 2007,game is running,but I can't see players,sky and other objects properly.Its shows written 'missing texture' in all-around the stadium or even in my mouse pointer.Even I can't see the text when I am bowling or batting.I run EasyInfo that shows my display driver is out of date.I have update my driver but still I am facing same problem.

I have:
System memory 1.26GB;
80GB SATA HDD;
2.66GHZ P4 prosessor;
Directx9;
Is there any problem with my OS? or my display driver? can I able to play Cricket 2007 with this driver? PLEASE HELP ME OUT!:(
Thanx!

I think XP Media Center edition is not supported

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

I have:
System memory 1.26GB;
80GB SATA HDD;
2.66GHZ P4 prosessor;
Directx9;
Thanx!

Just try this and see,

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?p=235859

The problem is VIA onboard gfx card. That 3d Analyser has the option of emulating textures but I don't think that you can get clear resolution with that VIA driver. Just give a try.. lets see!

gourab4321

Club Cricketer
Surendar ..man u rock...game is running fine,grafics prob solved! thanx to 3dAnalyse:happy
Thank u!!

hari.vgl

School Cricketer
Cricket 2007 ground and vibration problem

Whenever i play cricket 2007 the ground is always covered with shadows and it is very difficult to play . please help me.

NOTE:i was having the missing texture problem and i used 3danalyze to solve it. Now the textures are coming right, but the shadows have not gone.

There is one more problem of the vibrations.whenever the players or umpire is shown they vibrate alot please help. Also whenever a next scene comes the previous scene prevails in the top half screen

IAM POSTING THE SCREEN SHOTS here.

Attachments

• shadows.JPG
    shadows.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 553
  • vibration.JPG
    vibration.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 434
  • previous screen.JPG
    previous screen.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 385

gourab4321

Club Cricketer
I think your grafics driver cannot handle the game properly.Try to update the driver.It will be better if u provide your system info.

Users who are viewing this thread