Problems and Questions thread

Am7777an

School Cricketer
Can anyone help me with line up editor? It used to work absolutely fine on my old PC. Now when I try to run it, the game runs through the modified exe. But the lineups wont load. As in they stay as they normally are in the game, totally unedited. Also, the actual editor runs, I can change and save my lineup.dat file. Just the lineups wont actually load in the game.

PS: The one thing that's new in my PC now is a ryzen processor.

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Royal Mavericks
Profile Flag
India
Is there any editor for font for ea sports cricket 07
I really want to ask @MattW please do reply
Can anyone add font or just need to get from other ea games?
Ffn fonts!

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Is there any way to fix this replay camera? Whenever a replay for a specific ball comes, the camera is just spinning around the ball. This happens even for LBW. I paused the game and clicked replay and even in that the camera was just spinning around the ball. This is hurting my eyes. Does anyone have a fix for this.

A quick reply would be helpful

Last edited:

PresidentEvil

God of Mischief
India
RCB...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there any way to fix this replay camera? Whenever a replay for a specific ball comes, the camera is just spinning around the ball. This happens even for LBW. I paused the game and clicked replay and even in that the camera was just spinning around the ball. This is hurting my eyes. Does anyone have a fix for this.

A quick reply would be helpful
If the camera is literally spinning around the ball (closeup), then it might be due to faulty installation. Have you installed any patch?

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
No. I got a fresh EA Cricket 07.
I extracted the contents of the game in a folder and ran cricket07.exe. I started playing the game. But when i went into the replay section, the replay camera is simply spinning around the ball

Last edited:

PresidentEvil

God of Mischief
India
RCB...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No. I got a fresh EA Cricket 07.
I extracted the contents of the game in a folder and ran cricket07.exe. I started playing the game. But when i went into the replay section, the replay camera is simply spinning around the ball
It shouldn't be an issues if you are playing on a fresh game. Maybe try installing it again or get it installed from other installation package? Maybe the game you installed has some sort of bug. Try different installation file and let me know the outcome. And also an image or video of the issue can help me understand it better.

Users who are viewing this thread