Procedure to get a refund

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I might do you a deal.. buy a game* with the refunded money and gift it to me and I'll paypal you $18.

* Must be a game I want, obviously.. haha

Managed to get a proper refund, money into the bank account, so that is a good result. I guess if the game is so bad it has been pulled from steam, they are going to be sympathetic to anyone who has bought it.

Who pays for this sham though, Steam?

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I've put in a request to Steam for credit for my purchase of the terrible Ashes 2013 game filth.

That works fine for me, because there's another $20 game on Steam that I want to buy. So, in effect, I really am getting my money back.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've put in a request to Steam for credit for my purchase of the terrible Ashes 2013 game filth.

That works fine for me, because there's another $20 game on Steam that I want to buy. So, in effect, I really am getting my money back.

I would prefer the cash, and most of all the promised offer of a refund via correspondence.

btw there could be an updated DBC14 Cricket Academy titled "CaptainOz Special Super Happy Baby Jesus Edition" on the way soon*

*but if you've been a good boy and not on Santa's naughty list...

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
btw there could be an updated DBC14 Cricket Academy titled "CaptainOz Special Super Happy Baby Jesus Edition" on the way soon*
[/SIZE]

Nah. I want a baby Ganesha edition instead. Because when baby Jesus grows up, according to one book (the bibble), he threatens to burn people in a lake of fire forever, if you don't follow him. What an arse!

At least baby Ganesha is cute - and doesn't throw temper tantrums.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Steam promptly gave me credit for the game. So I can now wash off the last of the filth that was Ashes 13.

Users who are viewing this thread