Project **Motion Editing** |Success in Dreams|

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Iam trying to find out any way to edit the bowling actions and other motions .Anybody tried about this?

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
That is fairly impossible...mabye possible.
Wish it was! It could be possible, you know! Good Luck!:)

Hitterman

International Coach
I am trying to find out any way because it will be a good breakthrough.

jonnyboy21

School Cricketer
It would be a huge job, you probably could find the files that are relevant but then you would need some kind of motion capture program. Near impossible I think.

Hitterman

International Coach
This is editable but we need some tools and now i have got the file having all the motions. it is script.big. Iam trying to get a tool for editing these.

jonnyboy21

School Cricketer
You will need some sort of motion capture tool to import edited bowling actions i don't think you can just modify the current ones simply but there's probably some program out there which may do the job :D

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
Hey, Hitterman. Make the commonest bowling action of all. For right-armed bowlers, right hand going back and down, touching shoulder, then left hand just half less back then the right hand. Then left hand up and right hand down to right to the waist. Then right arm swings and the bowler realeses the bowl.
That's the ideal action for this game.;)

Hitterman

International Coach
I know that dude . Iam still working on this. If it will be success ,i will be surely awarded :p. Can you help me cp? Just try to find out a software or plugin which can play .viv files.

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
Ya, thanks, old man.:p

LOL, I said 'old man' to you because you joined in July 05!
At least I'm a member which does'nt need information that how to this and where should I put that, and all.

yenjvoy

School Cricketer
If you guys can pull this off, it will be probably the best update ever in the history of this game. IT will advance the game way beyond the boring repetitiveness of EA's current grafix.

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know that dude . Iam still working on this. If it will be success ,i will be surely awarded :p. Can you help me cp? Just try to find out a software or plugin which can play .viv files.

Odd that they would be .viv files. Those are VivoActive Video files and they were discontinued in 1997. Apparently the format is still supported by RealPlayer so you may be able to view the animations on it.

Also "Super" lists .viv in it's supported files:

Video format: 3gp/3g2(Nokia,Siemens,Sony,Ericsson), amv, asf, avi(DivX,H263,H263+,H264,XviD,MPEG4,MSmpeg4...), dat,
fli, flc, flv, m2t, mkv, mpg(MPEG-I,MPEG-II,VCD,SVCD), mov(H263,H264,MPEG4,SVQ..), mp4(H263,H264,MPEG4..), nsv, ogg,
qt, rm, ram, rmvb, str(Old Play Station), swf(Flash), ts(HDTV), viv, vob, wmv

Site is here: http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html (Download way at the bottom)

Users who are viewing this thread