Project **Motion Editing** |Success in Dreams|

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just because a program is associated with the .viv extension doesn't mean that it will recognize the .viv format used by EA's games. Did you actually read what that program is supposed to do?
EA's .viv is an archive format and not an animation format. It can contain any type of file, its just that in case of Cricket 07 it happens to contain the animations.

Last edited:

shan_31

International Coach
Just because a program is associated with the .viv extension doesn't mean that it will recognize the .viv format used by EA's games. Did you actually read what that program is supposed to do?
EA's .viv is an archive format and not an animation format. It can contain any type of file, its just that in case of Cricket 07 it happens to contain the animations.

hey i had also buy it and it is working properly ok now mean it

Hitterman

International Coach
If you want to prove your point Shan, post a demo of your work within 3 days. If you won't that means you are just spamming:p. I was waiting for AbBh as he has a good knowledge of these kind of things ;)

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
hey i had also buy it and it is working properly ok now mean it

What did you have to buy? The software that you mention is free, and it will not work with the .viv files used by Cricket 07.

The .viv format used by Cricket 07 is an archive format and NOT an animation format. It seems that people tend to think that any software which can open a *.viv file will be able to edit the *.viv file used by Cricket 07.

Hitterman

International Coach
You are right dude. See this that thing cannot play or edit the viv files ;).

It is giving 2 errors. So Shan what you want to say;)?

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
hey wat a stupid
who is gone mad to wrk on and simplty waste time!!:P:p

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
He was banned just recently. The fact that he didn't reply to this thread proves that he had no answer, if there was any doubt at all.

Hitterman

International Coach
You're right AbBh. I think he is banned because of his lies;).

Jit

International Cricketer
what an idiot is shan omg its impossible to edit by a one person making a game takes 1000of programmers but maybe LM he is making toac so he might know

Users who are viewing this thread