-= Project progression thread =-

Scatter

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So as other threads don't get bogged down in questions about our progress, i thought it best to open a new thread dedicated to just that.

I'll have to apologise for the lack of information flowing out lately in regards to the project, but it's just the point we are at - there isn't really a lot to say.

Rest assured we are still steaming ahead, although my business has hit a minor boom period, and I have been as busy as buggery of late, and Paul Snell (lead programmer) is in the process of moving house. These happenings have probably set us back a week or two, but other than that, we're swimming. :)

The planning for just about everything is finished afaik, and the actual coding is in the very earliest stages.

On the graphics front, we are assembling a bigger team than i thought we would, so that is a big positive. Within the next week or two I am going to flesh out the gritty details on the graphics front, so the modelers can get seriously started.

Some welcome developments regarding the audio side of the project, but I can't divulge them as yet, as nothing is concrete...

Ground research is completed, and I am awaiting a reply from most of the management committees of a lot of the worlds cricket grounds in response to requests for information. Those responses will dictate how many of the worlds first class cricket grounds are present within the game to a certain degree...

A website has been started, and it will hopefully be finished soon (as soon as there is more hours in the day, or I get a break in my workload :( ).

I think that covers it for now... feel free to ask questions...

jonah

International Coach
Good to hear it's coming along nicely, Scatter...

Darren

Club Cricketer
thanks for the update scatter. Hope it continues to progress well.

UnderTaker

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wonderful! Best of Luck mate...

bharath

School Cricketer
hi to all

hey scat, can u post some screenshots of stadium/player models?

and are you using vertex and pixel shaders?

Hero

Club Captain
Scatter,I am very much sure that you guys are going nicely but any update you would like to provide us about project.Furthermore when you are going to launch the website

Scatter

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by Hero
Furthermore when you are going to launch the website
Expect some news on this soon - I hope... :(

Sorry, but I have just been flat out busy with other things atm, and tbh, the website isn't exactly a top priority at this point in time...

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hows the progress going on ??Its been almost 2 months since we've been informed about the progress.Should we be expecting some big news ??

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ohh sorry,i skipped the post saying "Expect some big news soon " dated 8th may.

Users who are viewing this thread