Prospective buyer queries...

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dynamic pitch wear to me is one of the most exciting part of test cricket. I would think this would be a non negotiable requirement? Do conditions seriously have no effect?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has anybody seen visible changes in the pitch over the course of 3 days/4 days/ 5 days game ?

Venky27

School Cricketer
Hello.

My last encounter with a cricket game was the Ashes Cricket 2009. I have neither played DBC 14 nor DBC 17. So I'm giving it a thought about buying this new version of Ashes Cricket. I couldn't find any other thread which discusses whether or not it is worth buying this game. (May be the game is so good? Idk)

From the forums I learnt that the game was released with some bugs and the devs are trying their best to resolve it. BAS also tweeted that a new patch was released yesterday.

So what are your thoughts? Should I buy it asap or need to wait some more time for new patches? Would appreciate if someone provides an insight about how engaging the game is? Does it bored after playing for a while? Or does it have enough content to play regularly for a consistent period of time?

Thanks.

P.s. Credits to the entire community who are helping to fix bugs, custom teams, names, jersey etc.

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hello.

My last encounter with a cricket game was the Ashes Cricket 2009. I have neither played DBC 14 nor DBC 17. So I'm giving it a thought about buying this new version of Ashes Cricket. I couldn't find any other thread which discusses whether or not it is worth buying this game. (May be the game is so good? Idk)

From the forums I learnt that the game was released with some bugs and the devs are trying their best to resolve it. BAS also tweeted that a new patch was released yesterday.

So what are your thoughts? Should I buy it asap or need to wait some more time for new patches? Would appreciate if someone provides an insight about how engaging the game is? Does it bored after playing for a while? Or does it have enough content to play regularly for a consistent period of time?

Thanks.

P.s. Credits to the entire community who are helping to fix bugs, custom teams, names, jersey etc.

Buy the game, you will not regret. The reported bugs are very few and not something that will affect your experience a lot. If you have not played Dbc 14 & Dbc 17, you will still live this. Future patches will only Improve the gameplay further.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello.

Thanks.

Buy the game. IMO it's a no-brainer given you haven't played DBC 14 or 17.

Users who are viewing this thread