[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This file will contain the following features:

- Player Names Fixed
- Abbriviated names for Indian, Bangladeshi and Pakistani Players
- Initials for other teams (Example - D. Bravo)
- All Kitbag Items unlocked and assigned to respective players for a true cricket experiance.
- Some players bowling speeds corrected (Shoaib Akhtar, Umar Gul, Shane Bond)
- All created player slots taken up in creating missing players including:

- Imran Nazir
- Graham Onions
- Dwayne Bravo
- Darren Sammy
- Graham Manou
- Nathan Bracken
- Mark Ramprakash
- James Foster
- Nasir Jamshed
- Angelo Mathews
- Ashish Nehra
- Dinesh Karthik
- Abdul Razzaq
- Mohammad Yousuf
- Shane Bond
- Jonathan Trott

- Following Stadiums unlocked (All 18):

- Antigua and Barbuda
- Auckland
- Brisbane
- Cape Town
- Cardiff
- Colombo
- Edgbaston
- Harare
- Headingly
- Jamaica
- Johannesberg
- Karachi
- Kolkata
- Lords
- Melbourne
- Sydney
- The Oval
- Trinidad and Tobago

7-Zip Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Zip/Rar Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

4-Shared 7-Zip Link: 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Ashes 2009 Updated Roster V5.7z
4-Shared Zip/Rar Link: 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Ashes 2009 Updated Roster V5.zip

Installation Instructions:

1. Download the file from MegaUpload.
2. Open in either 7-zip, Winzip or Winrar.
3. Open the file and click "extract files".
4. Select your USB stick.
5. When extracted, make sure that the folder called "PS3" is sort of on the desktop of your memory stick. Example, as you open the memory stick the first folder you see is "PS3". Then "SAVEDATA" and Finally a BLES Code.
6. Plug the USB into the PS3.
7. Find "Game" on the XMB and then find "Save Data Utility"
8. Open "Save Data Utility" and copy the file from the USB onto the PS3 system.
9. Enjoy the file!
10. If a message is displayed saying, "This data is from another user and so trophies will be disabled", don't worry. It only means you can't get trophies for the game.

It is recommended to back up your own save files from your PS3, put them on a PC/USB stick. So that if you want to get trophies at some point, you can add yours back in, and you can.

It is also pointed out that if you still wish to gain the unlocks yourself and only want the name and created player fixes then you should only copy the UserSettings file.

Last edited:

Hitterman

International Coach
First one will be better for players with Islamic names. That is, Bangladesh, Pakistan and some of English and Indian players.

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Kk. Shall I abbriviate the New Zealand and RSA names then?

Brendn McCullum or Bren'n McCullum or B. McCullum?

Does anybody want me to upload the file.

Sureshot

Executive member
I have created a save file on the PS3 with correct player names and all Kitbag items unlocked. 14 Stadiums unlocked aswell I think.

What I want to know is, shall I put the initial for first names that don't fit or the Abbreviated version? I have done the abbreviated version and I might create another one with just the initial.

Heres what I mean in more detail:

Mohm'd Yousuf
or
M. Yousuf

Votes please!

P.S: If I do upload this its a shame because whoever uses it will have trophies disabled for the game (If you care that much!) because I took the file round my mates and when I loaded it up it came up with a message saying, "this data is from another users console and so trophies will be disabled".

Really?

Hmm, hadn't thought of that.

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Thanks for all of your input. I have now Abbreviated the Bangladeshi, Indian and Pakistani teams. The others I have gone for the Initial method which is B.McCullum.

However, I am not sure which method to use for the Sri Lankan players. Any advice or suggestions?

Also, does anybody want me to release this file??? And if so, any player which might want to be created? Onions and Yousuf done.

Finally, has anybody got a link to a recent players-bat list as I am currently assigning the equipment to players. Most isn't that accurate as there aren't many foreign brands such as BDM or SS. I am currently using one from 2007 and updating notable players.

P

pcfan123

Does the roster include edited stats? or just the names?

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Does the roster include edited stats? or just the names?

I haven't really edited any stats to my knowledge other than the fact that I'm trying to improve Mendis bowling from 69!!!!

Any suggestions on stats and the Sri Lankan players names?

EDIT: I think I'm going to use the initial method because there are three Cham'a. Chaminda Vaas, Chamara Silva and Ch? Kapugedera. The initial looking good so far.

Anything that you want included just let me now within the next half-an-hour and i'll try to release the file around 10:45. If I don't recieve any requests then it will be postponed until tomorrow!

P.S: How can I make Dwayne Bravo better because at the moment he has Bowling - 71, Batting - 58, Fielding 50.

Last edited:

Adi07

School Cricketer
Hey , this sounds amazing got the game but furstrated about player names and stuff , when will you be uploading?

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Well I'll upload as soon as I know which style of first name to use for the Sri Lankan players. At the moment they are abbriviated but I'm thinking of going with the initial method.

Plz tell me which ones to use. As soon as I get this information I'll upload.

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
Well I'll upload as soon as I know which style of first name to use for the Sri Lankan players. At the moment they are abbriviated but I'm thinking of going with the initial method.

Plz tell me which ones to use. As soon as I get this information I'll upload.

Just do like A.Mendis if that's easier! :D

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Just do like A.Mendis if that's easier! :D

Lol. Yeah, I probably will. Because at the moment as I've said before theres three Cham'a!! Chamara Silva, Chaminda Vaas and Cha? Kapugedera. Off to correct this now. Will be uploaded in next 10 minutes. :banana2

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
Lol. Yeah, I probably will. Because at the moment as I've said before theres three Cham'a!! Chamara Silva, Chaminda Vaas and Cha? Kapugedera. Off to correct this now. Will be uploaded in next 10 minutes. :banana2

Great! but some first names do not work maximum firsr name you cann fill is 6 letters i think.So you can add Kumar in Sangakkara first name.

Users who are viewing this thread