PS4 error message|Issue fixed|

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
This is a regular occurrence whilst i'm playing career mode. Anyone else has this problem or know how to resolve this?
CyEVAPc.jpg

Brentismaximas

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Thank you, I'll try all the bullet points that article mentioned.

" The error tends to happen to PS4 games that are poorly optimized or have bugs and glitches."

I can't play casual games on DBC17 at all. Just crashes during team select.
And I also get that crash code in career mode when I look through the upcoming fixtures in other competitions. When I'm trying to look at what my National team have coming up it crashes WITHOUT FAIL! Guaranteed every time.

Gunslinger

Club Cricketer
Been getting this screen all morning while trying to set up a casual match. Up until today I'd get it only once in a while. Now I can't play a casual game at all. Gonna try deleting the game and reinstalling...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Been getting this screen all morning while trying to set up a casual match. Up until today I'd get it only once in a while. Now I can't play a casual game at all. Gonna try deleting the game and reinstalling...

Don't reinstall the game. Go to your console's settings and delete all of the game save data, including Stadiums, Logos and Profile. This will reset your game and it's similar to a "fresh install".

Gunslinger

Club Cricketer
Don't reinstall the game. Go to your console's settings and delete all of the game save data, including Stadiums, Logos and Profile. This will reset your game and it's similar to a "fresh install".

Glad I didn't log off of here right way. "Ha ha." Will definitely do that instead. Cheers.:thumbs

EDIT: worked like a charm.:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread