PS4/Xbox One Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

fiction

County Cricketer
This thread is only for the aforementioned platforms, please post bugs for other platforms in their relevant thread(s). It'll be a lot easier for us to identify and resolve bugs if they're reported in proper format and in the appropriate thread. So, please continue to post bugs in the following format, like you have so far :)

Platform:
Mode:
Match Type:
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred):
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best:
Description of Issue:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
This thread is only for the aforementioned platforms, please post bugs for other platforms in their relevant thread(s). It'll be a lot easier for us to identify and resolve bugs if they're reported in proper format and in the appropriate thread. So, please continue to post bugs in the following format, like you have so far :)
Platform:
Mode:
Match Type:
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best:
Description of Issue:
Will both the platform have the same issue as PS3 had some different issues compared to XB360 during release [very few though], so its better to add platform as well to the list...

chaman82

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Played few online games on ps4.
Very smooth till now..is it the game improvements or ps4 the reason.?
Just felt like playing offline. No lag.

fiction

County Cricketer
Will both the platform have the same issue as PS3 had some different issues compared to XB360 during release [very few though], so its better to add platform as well to the list...
It's supposed to be there, I just missed it.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I just got the game and I am not experiencing the smooth gameplay i have had a few stutters and low fps on my ps4.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Platform: PS4
Mode: Offline
Match Type: five5
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): from begining of match
Ground: Lahore
Teams: Pakistan vs Australia
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Experiencing low fps and stutters when bowling and batting

fiction

County Cricketer
Platform: PS4
Mode: Offline
Match Type: five5
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): from begining of match
Ground: Lahore
Teams: Pakistan vs Australia
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Experiencing low fps and stutters when bowling and batting
This shouldn't happen. We've tested the game on various PS4's and have never seen constant stuttering or low fps. As @SpitfiresKent mentioned in a different thread, please record the game play highlighting the issue. Double tap the share button to begin recording, and then tap it again when you're done with it. You can then upload the video and we'll take a look.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
It is currently being uploaded to youtube and will take about 40 mins psn is slow today. What I have uploaded is me bowling.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
I noticed when watching the video back it runs so smoothly but when playing the game it stutters this is really weird

fiction

County Cricketer
I noticed when watching the video back it runs so smoothly but when playing the game it stutters this is really weird
Then record it using a phone or something, because we can't help you unless we've seen the issue. It's not something we can repro on our own. I've watched various people stream the game on PS4 today, played online against some, saw a few videos on Youtube and didn't see stuttering issues anywhere. Until there's some footage, you can try to restart or reset your PS4 or check if other games are also having the same issue.

chaman82

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yes . running perfect on my machine .
Online play seems to be better . let me check further and report.

St0ney

Club Captain
Ok i restarted my xbox1 tried game again and its not stuttering like it was, very playable now have no idea why it was stuttering so fingers crossed its resolved itself :)

Users who are viewing this thread