Which team do You support?

• Total voters

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Massively interested in the level of quality players in the XI for all sides.

The only really big player missing would be AB De Villiers.

So excited for the games to start!!
There are many, some due to schedule and some I guess still reluctant to play in Pakistan. Players like Starc, Warner, Finch, Guptil, Morkel, Miller etc are all first choice players. I guess PSL management needs to learn that this is not some domestic tournament where they can get away without releasing proper schedule before drafts. They have to move PSL in a time window where most of the international players are free.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
KP will be a big deal for Quetta if he agrees to come. I reckon if he gets ready to come in Pakistan then so do every overseas player of Quetta...
Its the time each franchise should make some hard decisions. If they can leave players in draft due to unavailability, then they should leave all those players who are not willing to travel to Pakistan.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Its the time each franchise should make some hard decisions. If they can leave players in draft due to unavailability, then they should leave all those players who are not willing to travel to Pakistan.
Agree.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It's just some hype to deflect the nepotism allegations
May not be nepotism. But he did played well when he was selected in U-16. Scored a century in the 1st game too.

Who knows if he works on his fitness and get to play more matches. He may be the future. After all he is still young though...

EDIT : Definitely he got the favor. I'm feeling bad for Bismillah Khan :/

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
May not be nepotism. But he did played well when he was selected in U-16. Scored a century in the 1st game too.

Who knows if he works on his fitness and get to play more matches. He may be the future. After all he is still young though...

EDIT : Definitely he got the favor. I'm feeling bad for Bismillah Khan :/
Well, i guess it's fair to give him a chance.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
How can you select someone who is totally unfit, when you have so many emerging players either through proper channels or through the talent hunt programs. If he was selected by some other franchise, then one can understand but here its a simple case of corruption.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
How can you select someone who is totally unfit, when you have so many emerging players either through proper channels or through the talent hunt programs. If he was selected by some other franchise, then one can understand but here its a simple case of corruption.
I agree with you. He may ate the seat of Bismillah Khan. But who knows he may be a very good player. After all Moin Khan said he is working with him on his fitness.

Imam-ul-haq was the same case.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I agree with you. He may ate the seat of Bismillah Khan. But who knows he may be a very good player. After all Moin Khan said he is working with him on his fitness.

Imam-ul-haq was the same case.
No Imam had a superb under-19 and domestic run to support his selection, so it is not the same case at all.

Users who are viewing this thread