Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I hope Sohail is fined and suspended for his clownish behaviour

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I think Sarfraz's poor bowling changing and on field captaincy did damage for such a high score as well as his decision to come up late in the order killed the chase as well. It was an ideal opportunity for Nawaz to show up his all-rounder skills but he failed to deliver too. Lahore seemed in good confidence now though.

It was finally a chance of Mir Hamza, He performed well but Sarfraz attitude wasn't good when Mir was getting hit for boundaries, Hamza bowled well even when he was getting hit. Sarfraz didn't bother to give bowl to Hassan Khan as well who took one wicket and there was no trust on Nawaz as well. Utterly poor captaincy in the match costed the loose.

On another note, I must say about the foolish incident that What a childish behavior by Sohail Khan and Yasir Shah, Particularly the former one... It was hilarious as well as embarrassing. Was it a playground where 8 years old school kids were playing and fighting with each other?? I strongly feel that both players should get the punishment from team management as well as from the board. That ball could even hit Yasir Shah. Sohail seemed out of his mind. Micheal Slater said that its ridiculous and he hasn't seen anything like this in his whole cricketing life

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think Sarfraz's poor bowling changing and on field captaincy did damage for such a high score as well as his decision to come up late in the order killed the chase as well. It was an ideal opportunity for Nawaz to show up his all-rounder skills but he failed to deliver too. Lahore seemed in good confidence now though.

It was finally a chance of Mir Hamza, He performed well but Sarfraz attitude wasn't good when Mir was getting hit for boundaries, Hamza bowled well even when he was getting hit. Sarfraz didn't bother to give bowl to Hassan Khan as well who took one wicket and there was no trust on Nawaz as well. Utterly poor captaincy in the match costed the loose.

On another note, I must say about the foolish incident that What a childish behavior by Sohail Khan and Yasir Shah, Particularly the former one... It was hilarious as well as embarrassing. Was it a playground where 8 years old school kids were playing and fighting with each other?? I strongly feel that both players should get the punishment from team management as well as from the board. That ball could even hit Yasir Shah. Sohail seemed out of his mind. Micheal Slater said that its ridiculous and he hasn't seen anything like this in his whole cricketing life
I don't think Yasir was at fault here. He simply didn't hear him.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I don't think Yasir was at fault here. He simply didn't hear him.

Yeah but even then Yasir should have the literacy to keep his mouth shut on the ground in front of millions of fans online. He kept on shouting back like a kid fighting with another kid verbally kay "Tere tou mein...". And then threw the ball back to him with same aggression, like both are playing a childhood game "Hit & Run" It was embarrassing in my opinion. I would be surprise if PCB wont take strict action on these two players.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Babar is looking in very good touch today. Could get a century

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pakistani don't really understand how to approach a chase. How can you play out 10 overs in a chase 180+?

Babar has been so circumspect after getting past 30.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why didn't Babar hit shots like this when the RR was creeping up. They're pretty useless now.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pathetic game for Karachi there. The score wasn't unchaseable but was made worse by poor batting (mostly thanks to Babar Azam).

Makes the next game for them a do or die. Especially with this margin of defeat affecting their net run rate.

Users who are viewing this thread