2024 Pakistan Super League - General Discussions

Which team do You support?

• Total voters

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hussain and Faheem are decent all-rounders. They need to develop some swing and they would be even better.[DOUBLEPOST=1521213922][/DOUBLEPOST]If I am ever given a chance to select one player from Shahzad and Kamran, I will select Kamran for sure because of his unselfishness.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Why?

Being out of form is part of the game but having that ridiculous attitude is not. He ran his teammates out (multiple times), killed the flow of the game for LQ and then complained about McCullum and management.

The best route is to drop him completely. There is no need for that kind of negativity in any team least of all a team placed at the bottom of the table. It's not like he is an exceptionally unreplaceable player. I mean this PSL has shown that we have so many good Pakistani players to replace him (e.g. Hussain Talat).

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Asif Ali really seems a good prospect he just needs to work on his ability not to throw his wicket away when he is about to kickstart realtime.

I gotta feel for multan sultans, they had such a great star power team but their selection was strange at times. They didnt have much options in dug out perhaps. Thats really strange that isb is falling flat in front of karachi... pwr wins its both games.. amazingly surprising that there isnt seem any chance.for sultans now

PS: what a gameplay by Kamran Akmal. In T20 Kamran should be inducted as a bench opener I believe but it seems that he is not in the plans of Mickey Arthur and Sarfraz

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Why?

Being out of form is part of the game but having that ridiculous attitude is not. He ran his teammates out (multiple times), killed the flow of the game for LQ and then complained about McCullum and management.

The best route is to drop him completely. There is no need for that kind of negativity in any team least of all a team placed at the bottom of the table. It's not like he is an exceptionally unreplaceable player. I mean this PSL has shown that we have so many good Pakistani players to replace him (e.g. Hussain Talat).

True and I never imagined he would have complaints even against Mccullam. Who's gonna make good use of him? Perhaps Wasim Akram

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
True and I never imagined he would have complaints even against Mccullam. Who's gonna make good use of him? Perhaps Wasim Akram

He is a grown man with over 100+ ODI and 80+ T20I experience, he shouldn't be babysat by anyone. In fact, at this level he should be teaching the youngsters rather we are having a problem controlling him.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
He is a grown man with over 100+ ODI and 80+ T20I experience, he shouldn't be babysat by anyone. In fact, at this level he should be teaching the youngsters rather we are having a problem controlling him.

Hahaha yeah.. he is still acting like a pampered spoiled child who never pleases with anyone

On another note, Its a shame that Isb united didnt play Ronchi and Samit Patel. At the end of the day, A one sided affair costed Multan Sultans out of the tournament. Ronchi has been the USP of Isb united thus far.

As a prediction based on observation, I see either Isb or Peshawar to win the PSL

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Btw: How its gonna be played in the final round? Which teams has double chancws in playoffs to quakify for final?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Btw: How its gonna be played in the final round? Which teams has double chancws in playoffs to quakify for final?
Qualifier 1 - Islamabad vs Karachi
Eliminator - Quetta vs Peshawar
Qualifier 2 - Winner of Eliminator vs Loser of Qualifer 1
Final - Winners of Qualifiers 1 and 2

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Its a silly shame that Mickey Arthur is not considering Kamran Akmal performance at all. Is he chairing the entire cricket affairs of Pakistan? Captain has the most power while Mickey is sounding as the most powerful person for Pakistan Cricket. He said upon question that he played well but we need to move on. Why?? Does it mean that any player above 32 isnt in the plans? I beleive this would be injustice. If a player is performing well and fit to play you ought to consider him in your plans atleast

Users who are viewing this thread