Which team do You support?

• Total voters

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Shehzad (If gets his form back)
I think it is about time you move on from that guy.[DOUBLEPOST=1521728770][/DOUBLEPOST]
There is Imam, Shan Masood, Sami Aslam, Shehzad (If gets his form back) to name a few.
Add Amin there, he has had a sublime domestic season. A test recall might not be far.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
It would be so good if Shehzad gets back to his original self and form. Unfortunately, we haven't found a technical opener yet who can tackle with the bounce and swing in overseas conditions (Australia, New Zealand, England and South Africa).

Yea, Imagine Mitch Starc bowling to Kamran Akmal with New ball in the overcast conditions of Birmingham... The result we can see. Tukaa (Luck) doesn't play everytime against such high quality bowling

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I think it is about time you move on from that guy.[DOUBLEPOST=1521728770][/DOUBLEPOST]
Add Amin there, he has had a sublime domestic season. A test recall might not be far.

Are you talking about Umer Amin? If yes then I do want Amin to perform but it has been 8 years since he made his debut back in England. I can remember he came alongside Azhar Ali as two fresh debutants. Waqar said him and Azhar as future of Pakistan Cricket but Umer Amin never impressed anyone despite his style of play is good but since his international career with a few comebacks If I remember, He always throws his wicket away after 10 to 20 runs. Even we can see in PSL he didn't get a single 50 I guess internationally, he doesn't have a single 45 plus runs. I don't remember whether his ODI debut has happened or not.

I really liked Sahibzada Farhan but he is appearing too slashy at the moment probably not suitable for a one day game. Sami Aslam was good but got deprived of some good chances. Shan Masood though I heard came from a parchi but correct me if I am wrong, He performed well in domestic matches recently, its unfortunate he didn't get a chance in PSL probably due to Wasim Akram and Shoaib Malik's extra backing for Shehzad to perform. They were expecting one big inning from him but he failed to deliver due to his bad attitude.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Are you talking about Umer Amin? If yes then I do want Amin to perform but it has been 8 years since he made his debut back in England. I can remember he came alongside Azhar Ali as two fresh debutants. Waqar said him and Azhar as future of Pakistan Cricket but Umer Amin never impressed anyone despite his style of play is good but since his international career with a few comebacks If I remember, He always throws his wicket away after 10 to 20 runs. Even we can see in PSL he didn't get a single 50 I guess internationally, he doesn't have a single 45 plus runs. I don't remember whether his ODI debut has happened or not.

I really liked Sahibzada Farhan but he is appearing too slashy at the moment probably not suitable for a one day game. Sami Aslam was good but got deprived of some good chances. Shan Masood though I heard came from a parchi but correct me if I am wrong, He performed well in domestic matches recently, its unfortunate he didn't get a chance in PSL probably due to Wasim Akram and Shoaib Malik's extra backing for Shehzad to perform. They were expecting one big inning from him but he failed to deliver due to his bad attitude.
Umar Amin didn't really get long runs in the team like Ahmed Shahzad. Want him to bat in the top order for a long time like Shahzad.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Umar Amin didn't really get long runs in the team like Ahmed Shahzad. Want him to bat in the top order for a long time like Shahzad.

True but for that at least he needs to do a half-century in style. He has been consistently throwing his wicket away while Shehzad didn't take many matches to score his first century and make a strong emerging player mark.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
True but for that at least he needs to do a half-century in style. He has been consistently throwing his wicket away while Shehzad didn't take many matches to score his first century and make a strong emerging player mark.
Maybe the international call came too early, like Salahuddin.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Umar Amin no doubt has improved himself. But it's just that you can't tell confidently that he's going to get a 100 tonight, if even though he is batting at 70*.

World is a whole year away, but it isn't far off. Pakistan can only afford to try 2-3 openers at max. And they have to back them. Otherwise CWC15 opening will repeat.[DOUBLEPOST=1521745927][/DOUBLEPOST]
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/farrukh.mirza.161/videos/10155995499345801/
Content still not available.

Users who are viewing this thread