Quick singles

Brody Morgan

School Cricketer
Anyone else had the constant annoyance of the bowler flat out blocking you or your partner from running then instantly running you out? Would much prefer if you could make your guy run around him somehow or if the runner would do it by default. Dunno if this is a bug or just an annoying feature.

D

Deleted member 46200

Anyone else had the constant annoyance of the bowler flat out blocking you or your partner from running then instantly running you out? Would much prefer if you could make your guy run around him somehow or if the runner would do it by default. Dunno if this is a bug or just an annoying feature.
Going to be honest, never seen it any chance you can post some footage... May just be stubbornness!!! x

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

My my! Which copy of the game are you playing lad? Never ever expected BA to go that deep in terms of realism, let alone never experiencing it, in game! :D
Would LOVE to check out some footages! Share one clip... will ya?

Brody Morgan

School Cricketer
Didn't think of footage but will definitely get some if it happens again. Usually happens when I block and try steal a single

Users who are viewing this thread