AMA The love Caroline thread and make her feel so welcome and loved she will pop and get smitten xxxxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date

Name change coming up and curious to know what to change it too?

• SweetCaroline

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • CazCat

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Caropants

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • PrincessCaroline

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • CazMcG

• Caroline

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Caitlyn

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 46200

@SamSax. When I asked theses, I was getting bored so...
What do you do when you get bored ? Read, play PlayStation or watch TV
When do you feel bored ? When I'm home alone.
Is answering AMA's boring for you ? No really loved answering questions.
What was the best thing you ever did when you were bored ? Considering I am leaving... But I will still keep it clean but you can work it out @PrincessJade will let you know.
What was the worst thing which you ever did when you were bored ? Got drunk.
Do you find me boring ? No not a chance.
What do you think about me although ? Nice lad and good to have around knows how to talk to the girls here (three of us... Two of them).
No, first tell me who do you think you are ? I'm a charming funny person who loves everyone but hates perverts.
Whats more boring a joke you've heard about a 1000 times or an extremely romantic movie or a bad joke ? No romantic movie is ever boring.
Whose the most boring person in your life ? Describe any encounter of yours with him ? My brother in law... I glued his car keys to the floor... Amongst loads of other things he is proper dick.

Were my questions boring ? No, just different.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
THOSE WERE A LOT OF QUESTIONS!!!

I will, however, answer them. Once I have free time. In the meanwhile, can you answer these?

What has been your favourite movie of the year, so far?

What movie(s) are you looking forward to the most this year?

If you were allowed to listen to the music of only one artist, who would it be and why?

Your favourite album of the year?

Your favourite song of the year?

If you could swap your time on the forums with another user for one day, who would it be and why?

If a movie were to be based on your life, what would it be called and who would portray you?

Is hotdog a type of sandwich?

In your opinion, which comic book superhero/villain has the coolest origin story?

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
THOSE WERE A LOT OF QUESTIONS!!!

I will, however, answer them. Once I have free time. In the meanwhile, can you answer these?

What has been your favourite movie of the year, so far?

What movie(s) are you looking forward to the most this year?

If you were allowed to listen to the music of only one artist, who would it be and why?

Your favourite album of the year?

Your favourite song of the year?

If you could swap your time on the forums with another user for one day, who would it be and why?

If a movie were to be based on your life, what would it be called and who would portray you?

Is hotdog a type of sandwich?

In your opinion, which comic book superhero/villain has the coolest origin story?
That's the same thing you asked to perfect square and cc theslogger!

Varun7

Batman
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Welcome back @CazCat
Just only on question i have?
Can you list out 20 members in planetcricket who always supports your desicion?

D

Deleted member 46200

@Na Maloom AfraadTHOSE WERE A LOT OF QUESTIONS!!! Standard fair from me x

I will, however, answer them. Once I have free time. In the meanwhile, can you answer these? You will

What has been your favourite movie of the year, so far? Haven't yet been to the cinema

What movie(s) are you looking forward to the most this year? Solo... A Star wars story.

If you were allowed to listen to the music of only one artist, who would it be and why? Clean bandit sooooo good.

Your favourite album of the year? None at the moment

Your favourite song of the year? Rita Ora Anywhere

If you could swap your time on the forums with another user for one day, who would it be and why? @PrincessJade... Just to have those tits for a day x

If a movie were to be based on your life, what would it be called and who would portray you? I'll have to look into it but maybe Ann Hathaway

Is hotdog a type of sandwich? No unique.

In your opinion, which comic book superhero/villain has the coolest origin story? Have no clue so educate me x[DOUBLEPOST=1528239064][/DOUBLEPOST]@ashutosh 'VC the slogger'.[/QUOTE]
What in f*cks fury is going on here... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread