Tech Support

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Anyone knows about a good screen recorder? FRAPS makes videos of huge sizes. I'm looking something that records screen activity and saves it as low sized videos and lets me edit the not so good part out of it. I am looking for something like mobizen for PC. Free is preferable.
Play.tv

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone knows about a good screen recorder? FRAPS makes videos of huge sizes. I'm looking something that records screen activity and saves it as low sized video's and lets me edit the not so good part out of it. I am looking for something like mobizen for PC. Free is preferable.

It will be great if the recorder has option for editing the video. I will be recording 8min long videos and edit them to 1min. None suggested so far does that.[DOUBLEPOST=1483637826][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not looking to watch TV shows online.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
It will be great if the recorder has option for editing the video. I will be recording 8min long videos and edit them to 1min. None suggested so far does that.[DOUBLEPOST=1483637826][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not looking to watch TV shows online.
Ahmmm
Plays.tv

D

Deleted member 46200

Just like garlic bread it's the future.

[DOUBLEPOST=1484354952][/DOUBLEPOST]

The future of mining with Rio Tinto.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
IMG_2008.PNG IMG_2006.PNG IMG_2007.PNG

The Hacking group OURMINE is on the hunt.... Checked it today. They changed the name of almost every video of the channel Sparkles - CSGO GAMING. Also, they changed the name and description of many other videos.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Much thanks to Steam for various payment options such as domestic wallet, cash on delivery and so on for India. It still is a pain to make our credit/debit cards work on other stores such as PSN where most cards don't work.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just built my own server using Rasberry Pi. Interesting as it cost me $60 with the entire kit and now I can have my own personal server and do not have to pay anything to host 1 website. This is cheaper then actually buying a hosting service. Those who are interested can check Welcome to Jolly Jumbo

Users who are viewing this thread