Random Thoughts

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am most likely to visit London, England for a week or so in month or two. Any suggestions for the places I should visit?

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I am most likely to visit London, England for a week or so in month or two. Any suggestions for the places I should visit?
It depends what you're into really. There's Buckingham Palace, The London Eye, River Thames and Tower Bridge, there's bus tours too on our open top double decker buses, reackon that would be a good idea to take in the sites. :p

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
It depends what you're into really. There's Buckingham Palace, The London Eye, River Thames and Tower Bridge, there's bus tours too on our open top double decker buses, reackon that would be a good idea to take in the sites. :p
I prefer going at natural places. Beaches, rivers, greenery, some old architecture is my thing. Malls, race circuits etc. not so.

London Bridge is definitely on my list. No idea what to visit apart from that.

Do those buses take the tour of the whole city? How much does it roughly cost in GBP?

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I prefer going at natural places. Beaches, rivers, greenery, some old architecture is my thing. Malls, race circuits etc. not so.

London Bridge is definitely on my list. No idea what to visit apart from that.

Do those buses take the tour of the whole city? How much does it roughly cost in GBP?
Yes the buses do widespread tours, i've never been on one because i've seen most things with living here, but my visiting family have and said it was well worth it. Prices range from about £30.00 but if you book online you'll probably get discount.

We have museums, galleries, lots of old listed buildings, cruises on the Thames, you'll be spoilt for choice.

Word of warning though, if you take a taxi ride while here do make sure it's a licensed taxi, there's been a few unlicensed taxis in the past that rip off tourists, so just be aware. :)

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Does anybody believe the conspiracy theories that Tupak Shakur is still alive? I've been listening to his music lately after reading about him, and i like it. :p It would be pretty awesome if he is still alive, i believe that he is still alive after reading up on him! :yes

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
CS 1.6 players will understand this.

Q. Which gun should I buy?
A:
cs.jpg

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
My sis has played a group quiz called Survivor, where members are chosen by a host, then they are set challenges to do within a certain time, it's an ongoing quiz and very challenging, it would be fun though! :D

We need a host @zimrahil :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My sis has played a group quiz called Survivor, where members are chosen by a host, then they are set challenges to do within a certain time, it's an ongoing quiz and very challenging, it would be fun though! :D

We need a host @zimrahil :p
This sounds interesting, I will message you for further details!

Users who are viewing this thread