Random Thoughts

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dont you get bored of playing FM games.I played it on my friend's pc.Set pieces,Strategy,Contracts blah blah blah.Its much more interesting to play temple run on my android rather than FM.....

If strategic things makes you bore then I should say you're ill by some other bad interests.

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
Anyone know if this PC is a decent all-round rig? Would want to play a few average games on it, nothing ground breaking but still with a bit of umph.

I know sod all about technology which is problematic as my laptop is dying :(

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone know if this PC is a decent all-round rig? Would want to play a few average games on it, nothing ground breaking but still with a bit of umph.

I know sod all about technology which is problematic as my laptop is dying :(

Generally best value for computers comes from building your own then buying a prebuilt desktop. All-in-ones generally aren't very good value for money due to the small space they have to stuff everything into. Along with that 4GB isn't much RAM nowadays, particularly for an APU and the processor isn't too great either.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't get a laptop just to play games: because you can't upgrade and any "gaming" laptop will generally not be very portable because it will weigh a tonne and have a battery life of 2 minutes. I'm not saying don't play games on a laptop (my macbook pro runs the games that I want to play really nicely, and probably could run anything out there now...); but if all you want is a computer to play games at home on and you wouldn't leave the house with it: build yourself a desktop since it'll be cheaper, you can upgrade it, and the screen that you'll get will be much bigger than 15"...

I'm biased though in that my last two laptops have been an 11" Macbook Air and a 13" Macbook Pro with Retina Display; which weigh nothing and have very long battery lives (I get 8 hours of internet browsing now: that goes right down when you try games but I still get 3 hours of Crusader Kings 2 on the battery, which is pretty good). I could never go back to a bulky, heavy laptop: mine just fits in my bag with all of my uni books no problem; and that's pretty nice when you look at the specs that it has. You can get PC equivalents a little cheaper: but I go for the Mac side since the service you get is fantastic and I've had less problems with OSX in the five years that I've been using it than an average year with Windows...

asastikar

School Cricketer
Hello Everyone,

Nice to be here.

I am Aniruddha from India. Have played Cricket at School and College and love the game. Am an ardent Yuvraj Singh Fan.
Although, he's out of form, but am sure, he'll make a come back soon.

Earagav

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Scroll down

Such a nice picture.

10370997_920727531277551_4642806397516062240_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread