Real Cricket Real Cricket™ 15: First Look

potatomaster123

School Cricketer
I played Australia vs england tournament setting. I bowled engalnd out for 408 on simulation but then it said they were 425 all out becuase it added all the extras after they were all out. Also it keeps deletong my progress on that tournament and suddenly thr teams switch and all the players start on 0 even if the score is 400 plus. Also in 5 over simulation, there are too many extras. Also after 5 overs, ot begins to stick and qe have to restart. Please fix urgently.

potatomaster123

School Cricketer
Update india, england rostersadd ranji trophy, add slip catchers, stunps, tea and lunch break, and basically everything in a test match like wagon wheel,partnership tables, and stats like highest scor3s, etc.

A

A.R123 Max

When is this game releasing for Android?? Please make it fast

Johnny

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Being a long time since last update. Any progress???? :wave

mav77mortal

Game Developer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
We are working towards getting a lot of new additions on the Android and iOS platforms. We will be posting key updates now. I have recently given myself a kick on the backside for being away from the forum for too long.
Hope you guys forgive me.
Some major announcements are in order.

Also, it would help if you could send in a wishlist for the sequel of Real Cricket™

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Also, it would help if you could send in a wishlist for the sequel of Real Cricket™
1) There should be an option to edit and create player and Teams.
2) We can create tournaments.
3) Hawk eye should be included.
4) Review System Should be improved.
5) The Option in match setting of Hard should have to be Hard means it should be very very difficult to play against CPU in Hard Difficulty.
6) There should be an auction system in Leagues.
7) Grounds should be more, atleast 5.
8) Autoplay System Should be improved.
9) Automatic save system should be included after every over.
10) Other bugs and errors should be fixed.

More to Come :)

shubh56

School Cricketer
Wow 2016 entered and no more updates of real cricket 15, or 16 may b 17....:clap:D:lol

Users who are viewing this thread