Real Cricket Real Cricket 18

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
For all those having a problem with micro or macro transactions. Just a comment from us. In an ideal world we would love the idea of making a premium game for $10 and that's that. But gone are those days. Premium games have the fewest downloads seen by the industry in history.
At the same time we need to make money in order to sustain both the game and the company. We developers are people and have chosen this to be our career which can sustain our daily lives. With regard to the $90 bat. Let me give you an idea of how many paid users (paid meaning anyone who spends even $0.10) the answer is an astonishing 1.4% out of the total of over 30 million users. That said the $90 bat has been purchased by a few users, not many. It's a choice and in no means mandatory. But those users who did wish to voluntarily purchase this help offset all the 98.6% who don't at all.
I have been developing games from the time where there was no such thing as freemium.

Wrt to the modded and hacked apks. Dear Friend it is piracy and there cannot be any other legal explanation to it! It's like going to a shop to buy something you think might interest you and walk out through the emergency exit without paying for it. The shopkeeper never forced you to buy anything from his shop. You can enter for free and leave for free. But you chose to walk out the back door with the item in your pocket.

P.S. - thanks Parth for your comments.

Also, game releases as Early Access tomorrow night on the Google Play Store. We have a lot of surprises which we have not shown in the trailer. Let me know what all of you think.

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Wrt to the modded and hacked apks. Dear Friend it is piracy and there cannot be any other legal explanation to it! It's like going to a shop to buy something you think might interest you and walk out through the emergency exit without paying for it. The shopkeeper never forced you to buy anything from his shop. You can enter for free and leave for free. But you chose to walk out the back door with the item in your pocket.

Also, game releases as Early Access tomorrow night on the Google Play Store. We have a lot of surprises which we have not shown in the trailer. Let me know what all of you think.

Cannot have worded any better. I completely agree and I cannot wait for the early access to the game. Good luck for RC18!

B

Bigby Wolf

It's the time you are waiting for. We would have loved squeezing in a few more small things. Hope you guys enjoy the experience. Please help reporting issues to us whilst you are at it.
Early Access / Beta Link:

https://play.google.com/…/testing/com.nautilus.RealCricket3D

Please note since the game is in Beta, it can only be accessed through the link shared above!
Real cricket 2018 early access released.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bigby Wolf

Great work @mav77mortal and co. the game does look really good played only couple of matches so far.The animations does look neat as well with really nice touch of TV style presentation of graphics (overlays and all...)and is that Mayanti Langer @2.11 ? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Prabhul

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
India

Real Cricket 18 FeedBack

Innovations are great,this game would bring lots of new ideas haven't seen before,but there is lot of lag.Commentary is great.Game is verycompetitive but,

1.Game screen is not very sensitive.

2.Difficult play shots in correct timing.We have to play the ball very early before ball is released from hand.It is very difficult against fast bowlers to score.

3.When we exit during the match and again resume,the statistics of the ball bowled by bowler changes.

4.Ball radar is not shown when ball is hit by batsman which make it difficult to judge where the ball has gone.

5.Lots of play and miss as it is very difficult to play in line of the ball.

6.Controls not smooth.

7.Need to reduce difficulty of each shot and probability of miss.

8.Smoothness in gameplay lacks.

9.The screen should be little more sensitive and should be easy to play by touch control

10.When we move the batsman left or right to adjust stands,he moves too far or to close,fix it

11.More important should be given to touch screen rather than "buttons",there should be easy swiping and gesture controls..otherwise game fail to produce goods.

Overall a giant leap from Real Cricket 17 to MouthWatering Real Cricket 18.

Thanks buddy..
Fix those bugs..its gonna beat the world.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Great game. So far I'm enjoying. Has some issues, but still very much playable. Would want to see more sensitivity in the game.

In my 2nd game I found this bug/problem.
Screenshot_2018-03-01-16-16-27.png
Screenshot_2018-03-01-16-20-24.png

As you can see, Hasan Ali bowled all 6 legit delivers but his over was finished with stats 1.5 overs and then the next bowler got 2.1 overs. It maybe a stat error.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Real Cricket 18 FeedBack

Innovations are great,this game would bring lots of new ideas haven't seen before,but there is lot of lag.Commentary is great.Game is verycompetitive but,

1.Game screen is not very sensitive.

2.Difficult play shots in correct timing.We have to play the ball very early before ball is released from hand.It is very difficult against fast bowlers to score.

3.When we exit during the match and again resume,the statistics of the ball bowled by bowler changes.

4.Ball radar is not shown when ball is hit by batsman which make it difficult to judge where the ball has gone.

5.Lots of play and miss as it is very difficult to play in line of the ball.

6.Controls not smooth.

7.Need to reduce difficulty of each shot and probability of miss.

8.Smoothness in gameplay lacks.

9.The screen should be little more sensitive and should be easy to play by touch control

10.When we move the batsman left or right to adjust stands,he moves too far or to close,fix it

11.More important should be given to touch screen rather than "buttons",there should be easy swiping and gesture controls..otherwise game fail to produce goods.

Overall a giant leap from Real Cricket 17 to MouthWatering Real Cricket 18.

Thanks buddy..
Fix those bugs..its gonna beat the world.

Thanks buddy for the feedback. It's for this very reason that we have released it in early access. Rest assured all of your feedback will be processed and integrated !

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Great game. So far I'm enjoying. Has some issues, but still very much playable. Would want to see more sensitivity in the game.

In my 2nd game I found this bug/problem.
View attachment 206247
View attachment 206245

As you can see, Hasan Ali bowled all 6 legit delivers but his over was finished with stats 1.5 overs and then the next bowler got 2.1 overs. It maybe a stat error.

Yes it was a known issue prior to release but did not get the time to completely fix it. Will be done.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Great work @mav77mortal and co. the game does look really good played only couple of matches so far.The animations does look neat as well with really nice touch of TV style presentation of graphics (overlays and all...)and is that Mayanti Langer @2.11 ? :p

I wouldn't want to answer the question about Ms.Langer , lets say more of a doppleganger

I have some mouth watering information regarding the game which I will unveil shortly.

Also surprised none of you noticed the glitch in the PlanetCricket banners put up in the stadium . The "T" being missing from Cricket

Prabhul

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
India
I wouldn't want to answer the question about Ms.Langer , lets say more of a doppleganger

I have some mouth watering information regarding the game which I will unveil shortly.

Also surprised none of you noticed the glitch in the PlanetCricket banners put up in the stadium . The "T" being missing from Cricket
i saw[DOUBLEPOST=1520091631][/DOUBLEPOST]Screenshot_20180302-202136.png i scored a 100

Kevin S

Club Cricketer

WHICH MOUTHWATERING INFO MATE???!!!!

Prabhul

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
India
i think we need a gameplay with swipe and gesture touch control with 360° shots..In real cricket 18 not the original replay of the wicket or boundary or run out is shown..They are showing pre recorded replays..they are almost similar...even if you bowl too wide the keeper dives and catch the ball,which is impossible...!

The good thing is drs review is accurate, commentary is good,Commentary of umpire during drs is also fine.both cpu and human make mistakes..very competitive...better drs than Ashes cricket 18:tick::tick::tick:

Also cpu attitude and gameplay is good..You can't bowl out cpu for too low scores.Thats a great feature which is not found in many cricket games.One thing too fix is controls..Otherthan that its fine..This make cpu very competitive

Users who are viewing this thread