Real Names for Cricket 19 Players

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Can’t use the demo as my laptop is old and crashes but want to help out. Are you planning to use Playface to do likenesses? Can add links to player faces if that helps

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can’t use the demo as my laptop is old and crashes but want to help out. Are you planning to use Playface to do likenesses? Can add links to player faces if that helps
I hope to get there eventually. One thing I have noticed is the pic has to be hi-res and at least 500x500. Any help will be appreciated so thanks

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
I hope to get there eventually. One thing I have noticed is the pic has to be hi-res and at least 500x500. Any help will be appreciated so thanks
Great I’ll start seeing what I can find. From what I’ve heard it has to be a front on and 1 side on for best results?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Working on the nz team now would you like me to do the stats too[DOUBLEPOST=1557542481][/DOUBLEPOST]Hang on the stats are already done

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Working on the nz team now would you like me to do the stats too[DOUBLEPOST=1557542481][/DOUBLEPOST]Hang on the stats are already done

Personally, if names and stats are right one day one, that is more than good enough for me.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
@Llewelynf alright here what I have done I have changed all 31 player name to their correct, I updated there shirt number and their name on the back @gillyboy04 are you happy to share me there heights for these players I can do that then I will leave it up to other bloke to do the faces as I'm shocking Also can do their bats too if someone know a good site to find their bats I have done a couple the one I know once I have done heights and kits happy to share for you guys to edit

1074760_screenshots_20190511131207_1.jpg

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
@Llewelynf alright here what I have done I have changed all 31 player name to their correct, I updated there shirt number and their name on the back @gillyboy04 are you happy to share me there heights for these players I can do that then I will leave it up to other bloke to do the faces as I'm shocking Also can do their bats too if someone know a good site to find their bats I have done a couple the one I know once I have done heights and kits happy to share for you guys to edit

View attachment 220340
Get that space out of the Tom Latham name pls haha. De Grandhomme is de Grandhomme too.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

View attachment 220340
Good job, alright I'll message you the heights then :)

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Guys just shared New Zealand Team on the academy under Cricket205 player names, Stats, heights and most kits are done only could do the one's with the correct licensed bat's thanks to @gillyboy04 for the heights just up to you guys or the expert @Llwelynf to do the faces and then they should be done or @wasteyouryouth

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Feel like we need a checklist as I will work on another team just not sure if it been worked on already

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
So you don't mind if I find the kit numbers for you[DOUBLEPOST=1557490671][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 220313
View attachment 220314

Thanks to Chris Lickley and Gillyboy amongst others for the efforts with Associate teams. Nice to know that I’m not the only one passionate about Associates having their place in the cricket world. [HASHTAG]#globalgame[/HASHTAG]

Looking forward to creating some international leagues with them in. Just makes international cricket more exhaustive and interesting by having a wider variety of opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread