Real Names for Cricket 19 Players

graham

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi will all the teams be up to download when the game is released ?
Thanks in advance .

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not sure if anyone has done it yet but gonna get working on doing the correct names, shirt numbers and heights etc. tomorrow when I get home from work for the associate international teams. Would love to make players faces with playface but unfortunately I don't have a PC...:noway

D

Dutch

Not sure if anyone has done it yet but gonna get working on doing the correct names, shirt numbers and heights etc. tomorrow when I get home from work for the associate international teams. Would love to make players faces with playface but unfortunately I don't have a PC...:noway
Associate teams would be very much appreciated!

Yeshwanth225225

School Cricketer
@Llewelynf alright here what I have done I have changed all 31 player name to their correct, I updated there shirt number and their name on the back @gillyboy04 are you happy to share me there heights for these players I can do that then I will leave it up to other bloke to do the faces as I'm shocking Also can do their bats too if someone know a good site to find their bats I have done a couple the one I know once I have done heights and kits happy to share for you guys to edit

View attachment 220340

Hi there,

I'm quite new to this game and this forum. I was going through the threads. Can you all please guide me what I have to do, inorder to utilize all this data and somehow play in my Cricket19 as well, with actual names?

Thank you in advance

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hi there,

I'm quite new to this game and this forum. I was going through the threads. Can you all please guide me what I have to do, inorder to utilize all this data and somehow play in my Cricket19 as well, with actual names?

Thank you in advance

You need to download them in game via the academy

Users who are viewing this thread