Recess Mafia - Mafia (Hedger & IceAge) Win!

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
And how would you know that, unless you're hiding something yourself?

No I'm just good at scumhunting. On the chance I'm wrong anyway which I really doubt, we lose an individual aligned player, really no big loss either way, and honestly I don't think Varun deserved to win this even if he could have sided with the town.

And great, IceAge dodging more questions. The chances of him actually being town get slighter by the second. I could understand maybe thinking Varun was town towards the start of yesterday (well not having a strong scumread), but the fact that he's basically dodged anything that's come his way doesn't look good. Could be a chance that he's just been really busy and is just worried about how jumping on a lynch now without actually reading the game is, but I think it's looking more likely that he is mafia.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So , this time a no lynch not gonna help town either way .So , I will just go with flow . Lets see

UnLynch : thedon

Lynch : Abhas

Vote count:

Abhas (5) - thedon, Hedger, Sulaiman,Yashdude101 ,themusketeer
thedon (1) - Abhas ,

With 8 alive, it takes 5 for a lynch

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It was a rather quick day.

Musketeer hammered Abhas. Down he fell! Yay!!!!! User2010 is very happy!!!!

He was Fenwick, anti recess team aligned.

It is now night 4.

Send in your roles within 24 hours please. Thanks.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The night ended pretty quickly!

As the town woke up, they found a dead body. It was of

Musketeer who was Gretchen Grundler, recess team aligned.

It is now Day 5.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 for a lynch.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
As expected Abhas turns out to be a mafia and I think it's pretty damn clear who the other mafia(s) are. Either Loco or IceAge or both which seems the case right now. None of them lynched Varun the other day and Abhas the previous day.

Lynch: El Loco
I just don't find his reasons valid for not lynching Varun or Abhas. He has just been a filler lately and we don't really have any other options except for IceAge who definitely is the other mafia. IceAge was either busy or tried escaping? But, Loco has been pretty active enough and could've lynched Abhas. I'm ready to lynch IceAge instead of Loco if the town wants to.

Hedger, Sulaiman and Don are pretty much town to me.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Yash now has a conveninent reason to lynch me, but any misconceptions any of you have about me are about to be cleared, I have a lot to get through, so let's get on with it.
Understandably my reluctance to lynch Abhas comes off as suspicious, but you must take into account when and why I did.
By fluke I thought his results were vaguely in accordance with what I had found, but I'm going to throw that out of the window now for obvious reasons. As I said, it triggered something in my head. Beforehand I was more than willing to lynch him. You have to look at it from the POV of the information I had in front of me to understand. But I do concede that I was clutching at straws, however, as I said, I did think I was on the cusp of putting two and two together and making a breakthrough, which would, according to him, have suggested that Don is Mafia, have a look back at it and read on and you'll see why.
As far as my role is concerned, at one point I did think that Hedger was about to pick up on my soft claim and I'll quote them if any of you that can't be arsed to look for yourselves insist that I do. But I really was in two minds about his aligment so I wasn't sure if I wanted to press on with it and risk giving the game away. Since you have lost the only affirmed townie, I might as well hand you another one to clear the air.
T.J. Detweiler is who I am, described as the leader of the group, handed the role of a Jack of all trades. However these were only 3 one shot roles that I have already used, Investigative, Roleblock and thirdly Protect, which I used in that order on consecutive nights, after which I guess I am now just a normal vanilla.
In short, the first night revealed to me that Yash was Mafia, so I subsequently RBed him on the second as I literally had no idea what else to do, with that being the only thing for me to go on. And my final role was used to protect Muskateer on Night 3, which I'm guessing was what instigated the no kill since they decided to have another stab at him last night.
I found Yash scummy from the outset but I wasn't too sure how to convey it without coming off so myself. But this time with no other option but to put this on the table I'm pretty sure he is Mafia.
I think I am probably the lynch candidate right now, which pisses me off, but I guess it is my own doing. I had the thought that I'd hold off claiming even longer as I'm pretty sure the Mafia would rather kill off an undeniable townie than a suspect townie, to keep the ambiguity rolling in to the next day. But to reveal my findings, all in all on reflection I think it is necessary.
Apart from Yash, there is literally no one I can see who I am sure is Mafia, which I would also find difficult to pin on Don and Hedger now that they were at the forefront on Abhas's lynch...so there it is, in summary.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't think that I can commit the time to this game that it deserves at this point - my dissertation is due in around a month and mixed with other uni work and other stuff that I'm doing I can't really give a whole lot of time to a game that can involve a great deal of reading. If you could find a late replacement then I guess I could bow out, but if you couldn't, I could carry on in the very reduced capacity that I have been?

That role claim seems bizarre to be honest; and I'm not quite sure what to think of it. On one hand it seems like a way of taking the credit for night actions, both one that protected against a night kill and one that blocked someone who may or may not be a power role. On the other hand, why on earth would you claim such an odd role as scum instead of just claiming a regular cop. It wouldn't surprise me after that to hear El Loco was a mafia role blocker or something tbh

I'd like to hear from yashdude before I come to any significant conclusions about this - although its the most concrete thing that we have in the game to this point...

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I don't think there is anything else I can do at this point now apart from lynch yash, I really don't know where the possibility of me being a Mafia Roleblocker has come from, I'm pretty sure I've revealed everything I know down to the last detail.

Lynch: Yash

If I had to give any advice right now, it would be to take anything Yash says with the heaviest grain of salt possible. I'd also guess that one of three he listed (Hedger, Sulaiman, Don) as town is Mafia, on the presumption that there are three Mafia altogether. I'm either going to be lynched today or killed tonight, so that's all I can leave the town with. Either way my town alignment will be revealed so Yash will be lynched either today or tomorrow. I suggest that the town do it today for maximum advantage but I can't predict if the town will believe my claim or not, undoubtedly the Mafia will try and pick holes in it, so I'd watch out for that too.

Users who are viewing this thread