Replacing overseas players

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The features list of the game says that you can replace overseas players when they go on international duty, but could someone tell me just how you do this?

Murali has just gone on international duty, but whenever I try to approach an overseas player to replace him, it won't let me, telling me I have the limit of players.

Chris.

School Cricketer
Ive been able to replace overseas players but only when I have one overseas at the club already.

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
I think what has happened here is the ECB have altered their regulations. I remember (possibly incorrectly) in 2006 you being unable to register a replacement overseas player for a player who is injured, you can only replace a player who has been called up for international duty.

So you should be able to replace one of your overseas players if they've been called up for international duty elsewhere. I've checked the playing regulations for this season (2007) and see those clauses have now been removed and an overseas player can be replaced if injured.

To help me out here - what is the exact text you are getting in the message telling you why you can't replace Murali?

Last edited:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
To help me out here - what is the exact text you are getting in the message telling you why you can't replace Murali?

I'm paraphrasing, but it's something like, "The chairman will not allow you to approach Player X as you already have the maximum of two overseas players."

Could it be something to do with the series being at home for Sri Lanka? Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread