Request Or Suggestions for Future Patches / Big Ant Gaming Series

D

Deleted member 185125

I hope so.
The World Cup is the biggest event is cricket so I don't see why they won't release a new cricket game.
If that's the case, hope they have already started working on it. Hope it's worked on a engine and ground up, cos seeing the bugs from DBC14 and DBC17 in Ashes is pretty disappointing. Probably if they can manage to fix all the bugs in Ashes would help them in a great deal for the new game. Having said that, commentary, fielding and presentation still need a major work to be done.

sonimrajk

County Cricketer
@MattW Please add broadcast camera for lofted shots. I hope this is not included until now as players will not be able to see the fielders and ball position when a broadcast camera view is shown for lofted shots. But now since there is a fielding radar, we can now watch the ball and fielder position for lofted shots in the radar and can go for runs. This was there in all the EA games and also in training mode of dbc17 before the release. Plz add this camera view back so that we can have the real broadcast camera feel when batting.
Also it can be used when bowling with fully automatic fielding.
Please take current Feilding 1 camera as a base and built the broadcast camera view for lofted shots.

Example video of view from Ashes 2009 game.

D

Deleted member 185125

@MattW Please add broadcast camera for lofted shots. I hope this is not included until now as players will not be able to see the fielders and ball position when a broadcast camera view is shown for lofted shots. But now since there is a fielding radar, we can now watch the ball and fielder position for lofted shots in the radar and can go for runs. This was there in all the EA games and also in training mode of dbc17 before the release. Plz add this camera view back so that we can have the real broadcast camera feel when batting.
Please take current Feilding 1 camera as a base and built the broadcast camera view for lofted shots.

I wish they do add. They already have this kind of camera angle for the replays, hopefully they can make it available in game.

balkeet

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Then you will never have new Cricket games

Yeah had 3 games in 4 years, bought 2 @8000 INR but still gameplay is not catching up like Ashes09(spent only 500 INR for it), Ashes 09 had 2 beta patches which fixed the game to the best

D

Dutch

Yeah had 3 games in 4 years, bought 2 @8000 INR but still gameplay is not catching up like Ashes09(spent only 500 INR for it), Ashes 09 had 2 beta patches which fixed the game to the best
Ashes 09 was a disaster....fielders watching the ball trundle over the boundary and I scored 1295 runs in an odi.....yeah great game....

balkeet

International Coach
Ashes 09 was a disaster....fielders watching the ball trundle over the boundary and I scored 1295 runs in an odi.....yeah great game....

Bang on edges, correct batsmen confidence, slow mo human catching, 360 batting, ground and pitch graphics are some of the features justifying ashes 09 was not a disaster but a great game.......

Last edited:

balkeet

International Coach
He was clapping as the ball went pass lol, Bas guys are surely jolly people

He was not clapping but getting ready for timing the jump, as he is running it gives the impression of clapping but such instances are rare and not game breaking as so many misfielding happen in real cricket too
It is not after auto update or due to beta but such late reaction or mistiming happened from day 1 of game release but nothing game breaking, I posted it for dutch who is ridiculing the AC09 fielding

D

Dutch

, I posted it for dutch who is ridiculing the AC09 fielding
I have played every game there is and A-C 09 had some nice features but If you can score at 25 an over in a test match with Strauss on the hardest difficulty then you can keep it.

sweet magee

Club Cricketer
Had a thought about the HUD - think currently it's either there or not there but wondered if there could be alternative version that doesn't show timing feedback for batting / bowling and uses that space for some of the info that's otherwise only shown now and again, runs required, overs left, time of day / session info ?

Basically I like idea of not seeing timing feedback but not keen on having no score etc info on screen and I'm thinking revised HUD with extra info. Could show speed AND revs for spinners on screen at same time for example.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan

I been asking for this camera angle since Don Bradman 14 but I guess it's not happening.[DOUBLEPOST=1526576445][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would request big ant to not make any cricket game in future
Then who will??...EA lol

Users who are viewing this thread