Request Or Suggestions for Future Patches / Big Ant Gaming Series

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I know, I'm Australian too... Let's hope people from Tas don't learn to row... Although they can join their brotherhood in NZ.... Joke!

I'm for a new game but licensed from the English side and hope for a fully licenced County Championship.

A fully licensed County Championship...........drools, now you're talking!, although getting all the county grounds would be a push, I would settle for all the English test grounds and let our excellent academy creators carry on with the others. Same with kits and logos.[DOUBLEPOST=1529959363][/DOUBLEPOST]
This shot is almost not played in Ashes Cricket 17 , this was very much playable in DBC17 & 14

Definitely shouldn't be missing, it's a staple in the real game.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
An option to restart would be nice. Even at the end of game will do.

Cricketlover453534

School Cricketer
I think now we should get over the gameplay front.i dont think it will improve.. because when one thing improves. There comes a new fault in other piece of work. So now in next iteration they can focus on attractables.. like in dbc 14 they cane up with career mode.. in which there were no world cups even.
Still it was a blockbuster.. due to that one attractable 'career mode' other things were also way more developed like ball mechanics, physics and other nuances. But basically i am talking about 'attractables' here.. then in dbc 17.
They improved on that .. world cups were added and stuff. In Ashes . Its great they developed more.. dynamic lineups are there.. and everything has gone forward.... Now the next big attractable is adding various things that can provide more context to the base of the game that is career mode,i think we all agree on that.. now i have some pointers to do that:
1) Add pre match presentations.
2) Post match man of the match interview.
3) Basic summaries of the matches happening around the globe.. records broken.. just like in cricket coach games.
4) Build up to matches can be created by adding news column just like fifa games..
These pointers above will surely add more context to the game.. and if there still remains any flaws in the gameplay. Its not a problem..every game has something missing. But they should focus on how they can improve keeping in mind 'improving the base of the game by adding more context to it'. By base i mean 'career mode' Make it hell of an experience for us by adding few of the above pointers. I hope i am of help to you guys and to big ant. Thankyou.

francisjery

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think now we should get over the gameplay front.i dont think it will improve.. because when one thing improves. There comes a new fault in other piece of work. So now in next iteration they can focus on attractables.. like in dbc 14 they cane up with career mode.. in which there were no world cups even.
Still it was a blockbuster.. due to that one attractable 'career mode' other things were also way more developed like ball mechanics, physics and other nuances. But basically i am talking about 'attractables' here.. then in dbc 17.
They improved on that .. world cups were added and stuff. In Ashes . Its great they developed more.. dynamic lineups are there.. and everything has gone forward.... Now the next big attractable is adding various things that can provide more context to the base of the game that is career mode,i think we all agree on that.. now i have some pointers to do that:
1) Add pre match presentations.
2) Post match man of the match interview.
3) Basic summaries of the matches happening around the globe.. records broken.. just like in cricket coach games.
4) Build up to matches can be created by adding news column just like fifa games..
These pointers above will surely add more context to the game.. and if there still remains any flaws in the gameplay. Its not a problem..every game has something missing. But they should focus on how they can improve keeping in mind 'improving the base of the game by adding more context to it'. By base i mean 'career mode' Make it hell of an experience for us by adding few of the above pointers. I hope i am of help to you guys and to big ant. Thankyou.
I like your idea mate. However most of the content you lsited are skipped by most players. We just focus on gameplay rather than pre match presentation, post match presentation, man of the match etc., because after few matches it becomes repetitive and boring. Also, you forgot most important part of the game "online". Many players don't buy the game just only for offline gameplay.

In dbc14, online matches were perfectly patched, though there were few glitches here and there it was close perfect. After DBC14, the online sector was completely forgotten by @BigAntStudios and the game feels completely broken for many of us.

It would be great if @BigAntStudios could shed some light on any future patches are planned for online gameplay

Users who are viewing this thread