Requesting Closure..

Status
Not open for further replies.

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
wwe_logo1.thumbnail.jpg

Backstory

Smackdown has been cancelled. Ratings have slumped, thanks to some pathetic booking and poor showsmanship. That means RAW and ECW are the only two brands left.

RAW, home of muscular brawlers and pure power. Stars like John Cena, Undertaker and Triple H rule supreme and dominate the divisions. The current General Manager is James Rutherford aka Rated:RKO. He prefers power and strength and is a huge part of the WWE.

ECW houses some of the greatest high flying and young wrestlers in the world. Rob Van Dam, The Hardy Boyz, Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio are some of the names that are making a name of the brand. Many consider ECW to be the next in line for the axe, so Jay Simpson (H0wZ4T!) is taking the vacant GM spot.

The ultimate battle of the brands, high flying versus pure strength. Watch the action unfold as the WWE travels down the Road to Invincibilty...!

General Manager 1:
Name: JJ Simpson
AKA: H0wZ4T!
Nationality: New Zealander
Brand: ECW
Previous Promotions: World Championship Wrestling, Xtreme Fighting Federation
Style: Technical and high flying wrestling

General Manager 2:
Name: James Rutherford
AKA: Rated:RKO
Nationality: English
Brand: RAW
Previous Promotions: Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
Style: Charismatic and high strength wrestling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, Rated:RKO (James) is my real life mate and is new. As I post, he is still waiting for his e-mail activation. He can be a bit annoying, but please be OK to him. He is really up for this and can't wait to start.

Last words from me.... GO ECW!!

Last edited:

plympilgrim

International Coach
hopefully you can stick it out guys. Interesting to see how you cope with ecw, but by the sounds of it you have experience of hardcore wrestling via Xtreme fighting

also good luck Rated RKO

best of luck

Rated:RKO

School Cricketer
6apfjt3.png

Updated to 3rd July 2007

General Manager: JJ Simpson - Face

Main Eventers

Bobby Lashley
Chris Benoit
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
----------------
Randy Orton

Upper Midcarders

N/A
---------------
Kane

Midcarders

CM Punk
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Paul London
Sabu
The Sandman
Tommy Dreamer
----------------
Hardcore Holly
Little Guido Maritato
Marcus Cor Von
Montel Vontavious Porter
Snitsky
Umaga

Lower Midcarders

Balls Mahoney
Stevie Richards
----------------
Elijah Burke
Kevin Thorn
Matt Striker
Mike Knox
Rene Dupree

Managers

Brooke
Kelly Kelly
Layla El
----------------
Ariel
Trinity

Non-Wrestlers

Brad Armstrong
Dusty Rhodes
----------------
Lou E. Dangerously

General Manager's Notes: Expect more depth in the roster, because ECW is getting new blood!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

6ew8aph.png

Updated to 3rd July 2007

General Manager: James Rutherford - Heel

Main Eventers

John Cena
Ric Flair
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
----------------
Edge

Upper Midcarders

N/A

Midcarders

Carlito
Eugene
Jim Duggan
Mickie James
Super Crazy
----------------
Charlie Haas
Chris Masters
Johnny Nitro
Kenny Dykstra
Lance Cade
Mark Henry
Shelton Benjamin
The Great Khali
Trevor Murdoch
Victoria
Viscera

Lower Midcarders

JTG
Maria
Robbie McAllister
Rory McAllister
Shad
Val Venis

Managers

Candice Michelle
Torrie Wilson
----------------
Melina

Non-Wrestlers

Jerry Lawler
----------------
Jonathan Coachman
Stephanie McMahon

General Manager's Notes: I'm gonna be focusing on the Midcarders for now. So keep a look-out..

(Thanks for the annoying line Jay. I really appreciate it. ;)
OK, I admit I can be..)

Last edited:

plympilgrim

International Coach
both roster look strong, ecw look quite good but i feel that RAw just edges it for me although there are a fair few heels on raw

good luck

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Gud luck Jay with this :cheers Looking forward to it!

School Cricketer
We are using EWR 4.2 with the latest stats. But the matches will be copied and pasted from the game, however the segments will be very descriptive.

Each show will be in two parts, with the break between parts acting as a commercial, so we can work on better segments.

Oh and thanks to our evil Maths teacher setting hard homework, JJ is coming round later, so updates soon.

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
The Internet Look-Out

Posted on Grapplefanatics.net

The new GM's at the WWE are certainly making their marks on their brands, as each manager has signed two superstars. James Rutherford has brought The King of the Jungle, Mark Henry and Samoa Joe, while ECW have strengthened themselves with Paul London and they have brought The Big Red Machine, Kane from the old Smackdown roster.

Posted on Thebattleground.com

ECW have heightened their hopes by introducing three new titles to the roster. All currently vacant, there will be the ECW Television, Xtreme and Tag Team titles to compete for. Also, RAW have rid of the Women's Division, since the ratings are low and they wish to concentrate on the men.

WWE.com Poll

1) What do you think of the current layout? Is it neat, messy or complicated etc?

2) Who do you think is the strongest brand, ahead of the first show, RAW?

3) Who would you like to win in the war of the brands? H0wZ4T (JJ) or Rated:RKO (James)

Last edited:

School Cricketer
6ew8aph.png

Preview, Monday 2nd July 2007

The first show of the new RAW GM, James Rutherford begins on Monday night at Texas and what a show it should be.

There will be a Number One Contender's triple threat match between The Great Khali vs Edge ve Shawn Michaels, and with the Champ at the ringside, expect anything to happen!

The Tag Titles are vacated at the moment to shake things in the division and on Monday, there will be an open call-out for potential champions. They will face each other in a tournament spanning numerous shows, with the champs decided at the Great American Bash, who will respond to the challenge of a tourney?

Also, James Rutherford is expected to appear for the first time with an announcement about 'important issues,' the question is, what issues? And don't miss the return of Carlito's Cabana! Only on The USA Network at 9/8c...

Confirmed Card

Tag Team Tourney - Match #1 and Match #2
The Great Khali vs Edge vs Shawn Michaels - Number 1 Contender's Match (Guest Commentator: John Cena - WWE Champ)

Last edited:

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
1) What do you think of the current layout? Is it neat, messy or complicated etc? It looks neat, nice work.

2) Who do you think is the strongest brand, ahead of the first show, RAW? ECW looks to have the better midcarders including my favourite, CM Punk. :)

3) Who would you like to win in the war of the brands? H0wZ4T (JJ) or Rated:RKO (James)

I'd like Jay to win. No offence to James, but I just like JJ's roster a lot better. This looks good guys. EWR stories can be tough to do. But, with a little patience, you'll get through.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
1) What do you think of the current layout? Is it neat, messy or complicated etc? What I have seen is good, but no shows yet, so we will see how it is then

2) Who do you think is the strongest brand, ahead of the first show, RAW? I personally think Raw just, just edge it. Very close.

3) Who would you like to win in the war of the brands? H0wZ4T (JJ) for me. If he wins it will be because he has really used the midcard strength he has to defeat the better ME of Raw, and that is always good to see

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
That's 2 and 0 for me, then! ;)

James said the show will be written tonight and posted tomorrow, so enjoy it when it does come.

(And get ready afterwards for the great and supreme ECW!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread