FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I also did a Vince would love it if you could do the same for that
You sure Vince isn't in game? I have him in mine but I do have the beta. Perhaps share him and then delete your version, sometimes when new players get scanned if you have edited them they do not get patched

Madeye1971

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hey everyone just asking if anyone has made Spotless Stadium the Sydney Thunder home ground and uploaded it to the academy if not would anyone be able to do so? Thanks :)

JOB123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Would love it if there was Craig Overton from created with playface if no-one can do the model ill have go

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Requesting for this bat .. if anyone can make it please .. thanks regards

images.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1

HosiesICC

Club Cricketer
Quick question... has anyone created the following kits :-

1. Kits (and/or teams) from Benson & Hedges series from 1980s (for Aus, WI, Eng, Ind, Pak, NZ).
2. Kits (and/or teams) from 1992 World Cup.

If not, then treat it as a request and would really appreciate if anyone can create these two sets of kits.

Would love to see some "World Cup teams" that include players/lineups/uniforms from all world cups.
That would be sick

There were some "90s world cup" teams on the previous game that were pretty good

Bowden

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The 1992 CWC teams, kits, squads etc was done brilliantly in Ashes 17 and a repeat of this would be hugely appreciated.

Associate sides correct kits are stills very mixed bag and the loss of Kenya is a sad one. If someone has the skills and ability to complete a correct Kenya side with kits etc that would also be fantastic.

As for best kits, the 93/94 World Series kits for England, Australia and Zimbabwe were by far the best.

It’s infuriating that England and Australia can’t be customised in the game missing England’s CWC 19 kit.

Thank you to all those doing the good work. It is fantastic and hugely appreciated.[DOUBLEPOST=1560113025][/DOUBLEPOST]
If anyone wants to create a 1996 World Cup Final scenario I'd love it. Can provide kits.
Can you post the kits on Cricket 19 Academy. If you have joe do i find them.

Users who are viewing this thread