Requests Accepted Requests Thread *NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users*

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Requesting someone to create Smriti Mandhana with playface.. Please @Snowy @Llewelynf , fancy creating a female cricketer?

D

Deleted member 185125

Is there a Srilankan world cup 2011 team created in the academy by anyone? I see the 2011 Indian team. I would love to create the world cup final scenario.

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would Really Love to see @Snowy @Llewelynf

create some of the best players who have retired. perhaps a world XI of the 90's Squad suggestion

Batsmen :
Sachin Tendulkar, Ricky Ponting, Mahela Jayawardena, Rahul Dravid, Brian Lara, Inzimam Ul haq, A Cook

All Rounders:
Jaques Kallis, Sanath Jayasuriya, Shahid Afridi, Andrew Flintoff, L Klusener, Shane Watson

Wicket Keeper:
Adam Gilchrist, Kumar Sangakkara, Brendon Mccullum

Seam Bowlers
Glen Mcgrath, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Chaminda Vaas, Shaun Pollock, Brett Lee, Shane Bond

Spin Bowlers
Shane Warne, M Muralitharan, Anil Kumble, Daniel Vettori, Saqlain Mustaq

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

create some of the best players who have retired. perhaps a world XI of the 90's Squad suggestion

Batsmen :
Sachin Tendulkar, Ricky Ponting, Mahela Jayawardena, Rahul Dravid, Brian Lara, Inzimam Ul haq, A Cook

All Rounders:
Jaques Kallis, Sanath Jayasuriya, Shahid Afridi, Andrew Flintoff, L Klusener, Shane Watson

Wicket Keeper:

Seam Bowlers
Glen Mcgrath, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Chaminda Vaas, Shaun Pollock, Brett Lee, Shane Bond

Spin Bowlers

@Spoobir has already created really good versions of a lot of these players

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Batsmen :

All Rounders:

Wicket Keeper:

Seam Bowlers

Spin Bowlers
And because you left out Graeme Smith and Dale Steyn it's a no from me. ;)

Toshok

School Cricketer
Would Really Love to see Snowy Llewelynf

Batsmen :

All Rounders:

Wicket Keeper:

Seam Bowlers

Spin Bowlers

Sorry to deviate from the intended topic but somewhere I think I still have one of those boundary cards from a match I went to see which was signed by at least five of the NZ team - pretty sure Vettori was one of them, I know Fleming was on it too, maybe one or both of the McCullums. I should try to find that sometime - that NZ team was probably the single reason I ever tried playing cricket at all. Will have to see if people have done the players from that time yet.

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And because you left out Graeme Smith and Dale Steyn it's a no from me. ;)
In my defence you have already created an amazing steyn and he would be in my current gen world XI along with ABD. I do know you have a lot on your plate but i also know u love suprising the community with your awesomeness:cheers

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
If anybody wouldn't mind having a crack at making some of the already unmade Eng/Aus 09 players that'd be grand. Fancy doing some Ashes scenarios. I'll make the playfaces (except for Monty, his is a difficult one)

RedskinsUK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have a query around old logos from Ashes cricket / BDC.

Can they be copied into Cricket 19? As would luv to get my old club set up again

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
T
I have a query around old logos from Ashes cricket / BDC.

Can they be copied into Cricket 19? As would luv to get my old club set up again
Those can be copied.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
If someone can give a template I might try Rutherford today, I am trying to customise a template in mean time

Users who are viewing this thread