Requests Accepted Requests Thread *NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users*

Gregory Husband

School Cricketer
Hi first time poster really enjoying the game and having just watched The Edge movie it would be awesome if someone could make the England team that won the ashes down under 2010/11 and became the no1 test team in the world. This would be epic to play with
Cheers

DramsO

School Cricketer
I know this is a big request but can somebody please create logos (preferably the cap insignias) for all 30 Major League Baseball teams? I really want to create cricket versions of every MLB team but I don't have a PC at the moment to create the logos. The MLB, American League and National League logos would be appreciated as well. ;)

I'm a lifelong baseball fan, diehard supporter of the Oakland A's and this is my first time posting on these forums. I watched some of the World Cup and I enjoyed it quite a lot and went out on a limb to purchase this game and I'm having a lot of fun with the game and the sport wasn't too hard for me to comprehend as well.

I guess I'm a cricket fan now. I added Willow TV to my package just to watch the Ashes which will air super early in the morning here in California.

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's clear communications

Clear_communications_logo.png

I might have that somewhere

Nahyan Ameen

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would really appreciate if someone had the time to make a Rest of the World 11 or an Asia 11! Thanks

swisscheese

Club Captain
can someone please help in making these two helmet logos? preferably as a single logo so it takes up just one slot of the logos. the reason is that it can be applied to players individually instead of the team helmet because the team helmet allows for 4 logos whereas the individual player helmet allows for two logos. so if i set up the team helmets as the masuri one for pakistan and i want to set the shrey helmet for babar azam and sarfaraz it would limit the amount of logos i can apply so i can put the national emblem and then just one more logo is allowed. i hope i'm making sense. not the biggest deal i know but would love to be able to add that extra layer of realism. thanks in advance to anyone who can help out!
51pOYoIFDRL._SL1200_.jpg
b84565a4e6f5cb09d8c7cdbe12b9104b.jpg 51pOYoIFDRL._SL1200_.jpg

reyorton

School Cricketer
DON'T KNOW wtr this is the right thread to say but why nobody is working on 2019 IPL KITS:mad

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I would really appreciate if someone had the time to make a Rest of the World 11 or an Asia 11! Thanks
You mean the 2020 series one or an imaginary one?If you mean the 2020 series ones they cannot be made as no squads are announced and no idea about the kits too.

SMIFFYLFC79

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Sorry to ask, but would anyone be kind enough to make Graeme Hicks DF 405 Bat for me Please, I don't know where to begin. Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread