DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Can anyone point me to the best scenario that recaps stokes heroics.I have d/l 3 the one that had 623 downloads just deleted itself one other had mark wood as the number 11 and wade bowling and another had Warner as wicket keeper .Is there one out there that has everyone in the right positions.Given that there are official teams and stadiums this should be a slam dunk to do but clearly big ant have made it more difficult than it should be.Thanks

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
He's already licensed in game, Big Ant added him in one of their earlier updates! I have see him in game!

My archer is a fake face. Will have to check thanks.

I think the face i have is the licence face. Looks nothing like him lol.

Last edited:

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My archer is a fake face. Will have to check thanks.

I think the face i have is the licence face. Looks nothing like him lol.
I think what has happened is you downloaded an academy archer as a bundle somehow, and it has replaced the Archer. I don't remember how you fix that, @wasteyouryouth help?

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I think what has happened is you downloaded an academy archer as a bundle somehow, and it has replaced the Archer. I don't remember how you fix that, @wasteyouryouth help?

I checked on a different account on ps4. Its the licence face i have. It looks pretty bad for an official face

Users who are viewing this thread