Requests Accepted Requests Thread *NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users*

Emack

School Cricketer
Hi all,

Sorry to be the newbie asking for a request straight away. I've tried to create my local cricket club's logo and kit. Downloaded Cricket 19 on my computer all night and now my graphics have too many points to upload. I don't get this stuff at all.

Would somebody be able to please help me the following logo and kit into the Academy? Thank you so much for your help in advance if so.

Attachments

• WGCC Logo.png
    WGCC Logo.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 7
  • wgccshirtback.png
    wgccshirtback.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
  • wgccshirtfront.png
    wgccshirtfront.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 7

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi all,

Sorry to be the newbie asking for a request straight away. I've tried to create my local cricket club's logo and kit. Downloaded Cricket 19 on my computer all night and now my graphics have too many points to upload. I don't get this stuff at all.

Would somebody be able to please help me the following logo and kit into the Academy? Thank you so much for your help in advance if so.

What do you mean by "now my graphics have too many points to upload"?

Emack

School Cricketer
I'm not too sure what it means, it's just part of the alert I'm getting when I try to use those logos in the Cricket Academy. I tried to convert them into svg files like the editor says but not too sure why it didn't except them except for the message saying there's too many points.

I mustn't have converted the files correctly but don't know what I've done wrong.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm not too sure what it means, it's just part of the alert I'm getting when I try to use those logos in the Cricket Academy. I tried to convert them into svg files like the editor says but not too sure why it didn't except them except for the message saying there's too many points.

I mustn't have converted the files correctly but don't know what I've done wrong.
Hmm, not sure. Logos and uniforms aren't my speciality, sorry.

Mark Morgan

School Cricketer
Hope everyone is keeping safe. Would anybody be able to upload my clubs logo for PS4? I have searched long and hard into the night and I have officially been down every avenue!

Attachments

• Belper-Meadows-CC-2019-web.png
    Belper-Meadows-CC-2019-web.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 3

Shobhit Trivedi 99

School Cricketer
Hey i have downloaded sone retro kits of india,aus,sa,eng and nz for world cup 96.But unable to find others.plz help me to download them

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
My name works thank you very much.

bro your bats and logos are brilliant finishing ...work very good, i have very minimum knowledge making those bats,if you give tutorials for making bats iit will be biggest help for me,i tried manytimes i am not able to minimize the images under 15 to 16 mb help me bro...thank you

Ahmed760760

School Cricketer
Anyone interested in making IPL 2008 debut season teams? The one where pakistanis were also allowed to play

DaanySaeed

School Cricketer
G'day boys, new here and trying to recreate some Sydney grade cricket teams (and scenarios from the past year) in iso - currently working on my own club, Randwick Petersham, and as I understand it there's been some all-time attempts from Gleeso73 (thanks mate); wondering if anyone more talented than me would be able to help me work through the clubs as they stand currently? I'm a bit rubbish on the graphics side but can grab source content for each club and happy to do the player creation side of things.

LifesShortPlayCricket

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I'll give it a go tonight and let you know

First of all, a big thanks to everyone who has filled the academy with a lot of fantastic content.
It is very much appreciated.

In Ashes Cricket I shared a few countries (Italy, Ghana, Guernsey, Vanuatu, Cayman Islands) which no-one
else had shared with proper names etc.. I have no editing skills whatsoever, but I'm trying
to enter with the correct names, faces which partially resemble the players, shirts which at
least semi look like the real thing etcetera by using all information I can find on Wikipedia and Espncricinfo.
I can't do logos and such on PS4, so I had to download them from the academy.

I've just uploaded my version of Italy (I downloaded someone's Italian logo). I want to do the same for Guernsey
and Botswana (and eventually a few others when I have more time, to try and get as many cricket playing nations
as possible in the academy to recreate tournaments and so on). Could anyone make the association's logos?
Thanks in advance, and keep up the amazing work!

Please give a username for downloads...:wave

Also is there any way to upload logos to PS4?[DOUBLEPOST=1587663333][/DOUBLEPOST]
Initial check they’re too big to import. Will see what can be done

How does one import logos to PS4?

Users who are viewing this thread