Requests Accepted Requests Thread *NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users*

2ruheroAusaf

School Cricketer
Hello! Can any one of you fine gentlemen create the logos for South Punjab and Northern teams in Pakistan's Quaid e Azam trophy? Central Punjab and Sindh already exist. Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will be requested later!

Attachments

• 200px-Northern_cricket_team_logo.svg.png
    200px-Northern_cricket_team_logo.svg.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 2755_9390448_updates.jpg
    2755_9390448_updates.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hello! Can any one of you fine gentlemen create the logos for South Punjab and Northern teams in Pakistan's Quaid e Azam trophy? Central Punjab and Sindh already exist. Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will be requested later!
I have been requesting these for nearly a year now but no luck! @Faisalrehman was kind enough to make Central Punjab and Sindh, but maybe he wasn't able to take time out for other things (which I completely understand as real life is more important).

Maybe @rkb_94 can grant our request as he has been accepting a few other requests.

Bassam Altaf

School Cricketer
I have been requesting these for nearly a year now but no luck! @Faisalrehman was kind enough to make Central Punjab and Sindh, but maybe he wasn't able to take time out for other things (which I completely understand as real life is more important).

Maybe @rkb_94 can grant our request as he has been accepting a few other requests.
Yes its been a while since people have been requesting this but I guess for now the second best thing is to just tweak the lineups of existing teams in Pakistan domestic thats what I did. I put all central punjab players in Punjab Team and the Northern/Southern Punjab as One Team and put its players in Islamabad

swisscheese

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
pakistan-t20-worldcup-2007-cricket_1_ea6f069e78a3bf3d3a1a668d0205edd4.jpg can anyone please make a logo for me? just the cresent shape the rest of the kit is done. need it for t20 wc 2007 pakistan thanks!!

halcyon_kazoo278

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have a request for wasteyouryouth that can u make rcb latest jersey but the twist would be the colour that is not red but lime . So i have this request pls let me know if u can .

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have a request for wasteyouryouth that can u make rcb latest jersey but the twist would be the colour that is not red but lime . So i have this request pls let me know if u can .
You can change the colour of logos on platforms other than PC as well, by using layers in Logo editor. Also, don't publish them in academy as it would be unfair to the original creator. You can edit the logo and just keep it to your game. Hope this helps! :)

swisscheese

Club Captain
download.png 65570c0ddc6879def0c3532cbd0586f9.jpg can any of the modders please make the 2011 world cup logo in white for shirts. theres one i found but that seems to be the champions trophy one. tried uploading an svg it says it has to many points. have the pakistan and india teams all kitted up and ready to go not the greatest looking but do the job. would love if i could add a correct logo to it thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread