Resetting controller settings

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
This may be a stupid question, but when you start the game you get to pick controller either STANDARD, CLASSIC or CUSTOM

I chose classic, only to discover that the L2 (which used to be choose alternate delivery type) is now R2

how do I go back and choose CUSTOM controller so I can reassign the buttons? I find nothing in settings or any menu

Thanks

D

Dutch

This may be a stupid question, but when you start the game you get to pick controller either STANDARD, CLASSIC or CUSTOM

I chose classic, only to discover that the L2 (which used to be choose alternate delivery type) is now R2

how do I go back and choose CUSTOM controller so I can reassign the buttons? I find nothing in settings or any menu

Thanks
Does this have to do with the inversion tick boxes (in the general settings menu)?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Does this have to do with the inversion tick boxes (in the general settings menu)?
No, the CLASSIC controller settings has 1 button remapped different to Ashes CLASSIC -- the L2 on Ashes is now R2 in Cricket 19, I assume if I chose CUSTOM controller when i first started the game I could gave remapped it to what I wanted.... now Im stuck with this mapping... and in settings I can only choose between STANDARD and CLASSIC controls for batting, bowling etc... where is the CUSTOM controller settings now?[DOUBLEPOST=1559164524][/DOUBLEPOST]I will play around with the Invert settings I do see, maybe one of them is what the problem is ;)

D

Dutch

No, the CLASSIC controller settings has 1 button remapped different to Ashes CLASSIC -- the L2 on Ashes is now R2 in Cricket 19, I assume if I chose CUSTOM controller when i first started the game I could gave remapped it to what I wanted.... now Im stuck with this mapping... and in settings I can only choose between STANDARD and CLASSIC controls for batting, bowling etc... where is the CUSTOM controller settings now?[DOUBLEPOST=1559164524][/DOUBLEPOST]I will play around with the Invert settings I do see, maybe one of them is what the problem is ;)
I dont know tbh! I have never messed about with them so dont know. I see indeed only those two possibilities.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors

Thanks
Yeah, that has done me multiple times. Will take some time before I get used to it haha

Sreesanthtakesit

School Cricketer
I have played a lot of DBC 17 and skipped Ashes. I decided to give standard controls a go this time around. Is there a disadvantage of using standard controls (batting only) Does it limit the shots you can play ? Can you play the full variety of shots (360 degrees) ? Also I have not been able to figure how to play an aggressive ground shot on standard yet.

Users who are viewing this thread