Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
His 300 against West Indies and 200 in MCG will be remembered, He was brilliant in Champions Trophy 2017 aswell.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Azhar Ali retires after Karachi Test

Great job done by a player that started his career (and played 95% of it) without a proper game at home.
I missed his peak in test cricket, when I started watching again regularly he was past his prime. So I never understood what a big deal he was for a long time. After doing more research on him I have come to respect him more, I still feel like he's overachieved but kudos to him for doing so

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I missed his peak in test cricket, when I started watching again regularly he was past his prime. So I never understood what a big deal he was for a long time. After doing more research on him I have come to respect him more, I still feel like he's overachieved but kudos to him for doing so

Honestly, when he was playing second fiddle to MisYou - he was forming in to a beast! Hit runs constently and quite often around the world.

1671221393128.png
Post their retirement, he became a shadow with the additional pressure. Maybe the need to become a ODI players aswell? who knows?

He did the correct thing to set out before he is dropped and told to leave. Over the last couple of years - he has been so medicore lasting on preceded reputation alone. Most of his hundreds under Babar came at home on Rawalpindi-esque pitches and that too against Bangla or Sri Lanka.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Farhaan behardien played 97 white ball games for proteas
Had to edit your post because you pasted the whole article, which is against the rules. One more infraction, and you'll be banned. You have been warned multiple times to not spam.

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
Had to edit your post because you pasted the whole article, which is against the rules. One more infraction, and you'll be banned. You have been warned multiple times to not spam.
I do not know such a rule of
Longer version of copy & paste when someone retires.

I see this forum is diffrent.

I will never post anything on Retirement.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I do not know such a rule of
Longer version of copy & paste when someone retires.

I see this forum is diffrent.

I will never post anything on Retirement.
It’s nothing to do with retirement. You cannot spam (copy and paste whole articles and stats) anywhere on the forum
Here’s the relevant rule
6. Posting Standards
You agree to not spam the forums with posts that have no value such as a succession of emoji, blank posts, etc. Posts should be well thought out, relevant to the subject matter and of good quality.

Users who are viewing this thread