India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You are missing your star player.

View attachment 204908
No, we are not. Just that he wants to be in our team and we can't have more than 2 star players. Currently, both the Star players are better than him.

Btw, why don't you sign him for Lanisters? That team is almost perfect for star players to just enjoy and not perform. A fine example Bellatrix, lol!

I can understand your desperation of not getting the stars to talk about your team and join your team, but as I already said, even Lanisters cannot sign him due to limitation on star players. Better luck next time. Let your current star players enjoy this season and you can then recruit him in the next.

S

Satan666

No, we are not. Just that he wants to be in our team and we can't have more than 2 star players. Currently, both the Star players are better than him.

Btw, why don't you sign him for Lanisters? That team is almost perfect for star players to just enjoy and not perform. A fine example Bellatrix, lol!

I can understand your desperation of not getting the stars to talk about your team and join your team, but as I already said, even Lanisters cannot sign him due to limitation on star players. Better luck next time. Let your current star players enjoy this season and you can then recruit him in the next.

Good call!

My boy Beibs was gonna infiltrate the Amigos in any case.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Is it real or fake
Of course it is real and Lanisters are a bit jealous to not have him post about their team. So they are posting it all over the place and are showing their desperation. :D

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
fake-tweet20180213-12-sabv0t.jpg

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Lannisters who ?

Oh. That TPCL team. We do not care what they care about. They are just like any other opponents to us.
And being a Lannister, you posted here in our thread to tell that you do not care about us. Oh, the irony.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Using the same yardstick, you did respond to it thereby implying that you do care about what Lannisters do or do not.
And you do care about what reply we give to the ironic message from lanisters.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Using the same yardstick, you did respond to it thereby implying that you do care about what Lannisters do or do not.
I replied because you posted in our thread. Obviously, I am gonna reply to the messages posted in our team thread.

I didn't go to someone else's team thread to tell that team that our team don't care about that team.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Aah still can't stand the fact z decided to be an Amigo! :facepalm
I can't either that you went with a team who fakes people and try to be funny but they are clearly not.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
No, you wouldn't if you didn't care. You would just ignore it. Thank you for proving me right once again. You guys are getting into a habit of doing that.
lol. Do you even read what you are typing ? You told you don't care about us and yet you are still replying here in our team thread.

Examples for the bolded part-

Example 1- If I didn't care about someone, I won't go to their house and tell them that I don't care about them. Do you see how desperate this is, to get attention?

Example 2- I do not care about other people. They can do whatever they want. it's their business. But I do care if those people barge my home.

Also, I said
We do not care what they care about.

I did not tell that I don't care about the team itself (which your teammate did)

There is difference between those two sentences. Read it carefully.

Example- I do not care what my neighbour cares about. It's his thoughts. I have no interest in it. But I do care about my neighbour. Your teammate said he doesn't care about the neighbour itself.

Users who are viewing this thread