Round 13:Toronto v Dublin @ The Shalin Toronto Tanks Stadium (08.12.09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I knew you were going to post that.
Fair enough; my usual gripe is when it decreases as we are chasing with wickets in hand.
Yeah well I'll give you that, it needs to be fixed. Next PCPL, definitely! :)

Kshitiz_Indian added 10 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Welcome back to the Shalin Toronto Tanks Stadium [What a mouthful of a name :p]. Anyways, we're all set for Toronto's chase here, and we see Hitterman and Imran Khan moving out to bat. Hitterman will take strike, and Biggy has the ball. We're probably in for a classic run chase here. Join me as I take you through the innings.

0.1 Biggy to Hitterman, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single. (1)
0.2 Biggy to Imran Khan, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
0.3 Biggy to Imran Khan, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single! (1)
0.4 Biggy to Hitterman, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
0.5 Biggy to Hitterman, Slapped away through the offside for a glorious boundary! Lovely shot. The captain's fuming now and removes a man from third slip to cover that region. (4)
0.6 Biggy to Hitterman, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only two. (2)

End of over 1
Toronto Tanks 8/0 (RR : 8) Required RR(8.11)
Hitterman 7 (4b)
Imran Khan 1 (2b)
Biggy 1-0-8-0

1.1 Bart King to Imran Khan, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
1.2 Bart King to Imran Khan, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
1.3 Bart King to Hitterman, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
1.4 Bart King to Imran Khan, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two. (2)
1.5 Bart King to Imran Khan, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
1.6 Bart King to Imran Khan, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total. (2)

End of over 2
Toronto Tanks 14/0 (RR : 7) Required RR(8.22)
Imran Khan 6 (7b)
Hitterman 8 (5b)
Bart King 1-0-6-0

2.1 Biggy to Hitterman, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs. (2)
2.2 Biggy to Hitterman, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
2.3 Biggy to Hitterman, Drilled away through midwicket for four, that shot had some power behind it! (4)
2.4 Biggy to Hitterman, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two. (2)
2.5 Biggy to Hitterman, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
2.6 Biggy to Hitterman, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)

End of over 3
Toronto Tanks 22/0 (RR : 7.33) Required RR(8.24)
Hitterman 16 (11b)
Imran Khan 6 (7b)
Biggy 2-0-16-0

3.1 Bart King to Imran Khan, He's hit that high and hard...the fielder is coming underneath it...will he catch it? NOOOO! He spills the chance! And to add insult to injury, the ball rolls away for four runs. The bowler is fuming! (4)
3.2 Bart King to Imran Khan, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
3.3 Bart King to Imran Khan, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Deary me. The batsmen steal a single while laughing, the bowler has his hands on his head... (1)
3.4 Bart King to Hitterman, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot! (4)
3.5 Bart King to Hitterman, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
3.6 Bart King to Hitterman, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)

End of over 4
Toronto Tanks 31/0 (RR : 7.75) Required RR(8.19)
Hitterman 20 (14b)
Imran Khan 11 (10b)
Bart King 2-0-15-0

4.1 Biggy to Imran Khan, Edged and over the slip fielder! Two runs while third man tidies up. (2)
4.2 Biggy to Imran Khan, Tucked on the leg side, two more to the total. (2)
4.3 Biggy to Imran Khan, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)
4.4 Biggy to Hitterman, Lofted drive, falls into the gap. The ball gets stuck in the outfield meaning the batsmen get only two. (2)
4.5 Biggy to Hitterman, Rubbish ball, short and on the legs, flicked away with ease. Four more. (4)
4.6 Biggy to Hitterman, That's smashed hard into the crowd, its six! (6)

End of over 5
Toronto Tanks 48/0 (RR : 9.6) Required RR(7.6)
Hitterman 32 (17b)
Imran Khan 16 (13b)
Biggy 3-0-33-0

5.1 Bart King to Imran Khan, Flicked off his hips through the vacant square leg region for two runs. The captain decides to remove a man from gully to cover up that spot. (2)
5.2 Bart King to Imran Khan, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
5.3 Bart King to Imran Khan, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)
5.4 Bart King to Imran Khan, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Deary me. The batsmen steal a single while laughing, the bowler has his hands on his head... (1)
5.5 Bart King to Hitterman, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)
5.6 Bart King to Hitterman, And the batsman unveils the sweep shot, and it's done beautifully too! Four more! (4)

End of over 6
Toronto Tanks 55/0 (RR : 9.17) Required RR(7.64)
Hitterman 36 (19b)
Imran Khan 19 (17b)
Bart King 3-0-22-0

6.1 age of the fall to Imran Khan, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
6.2 age of the fall to Hitterman, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
6.3 age of the fall to Imran Khan, Tucked on the leg side, two more to the total. (2)
6.4 age of the fall to Imran Khan, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two. (2)
6.5 age of the fall to Imran Khan, Short and pulled away for a single (1)
6.6 age of the fall to Hitterman, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though. (1)

End of over 7
Toronto Tanks 63/0 (RR : 9) Required RR(7.62)
Imran Khan 25 (21b)
Hitterman 38 (21b)
age of the fall 1-0-8-0

7.1 Hooper to Hitterman, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
7.2 Hooper to Hitterman, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit. (1)
7.3 Hooper to Imran Khan, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Deary me. The batsmen steal a single while laughing, the bowler has his hands on his head... (1)
7.4 Hooper to Hitterman, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)
7.5 Hooper to Hitterman, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
7.6 Hooper to Imran Khan, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)

End of over 8
Toronto Tanks 66/0 (RR : 8.25) Required RR(8)
Imran Khan 26 (23b)
Hitterman 40 (25b)
Hooper 1-0-3-0

8.1 Hmarka to Hitterman, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)
8.2 Hmarka to Hitterman, One more to the total. (1)
8.3 Hmarka to Imran Khan, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
8.4 Hmarka to Imran Khan, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
8.5 Hmarka to Imran Khan, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
8.6 Hmarka to Hitterman, Short ball, cut away for a run. (1)

End of over 9
Toronto Tanks 69/0 (RR : 7.67) Required RR(8.45)
Imran Khan 27 (26b)
Hitterman 42 (28b)
Hmarka 1-0-3-0

9.1 Hooper to Hitterman, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)
9.2 Hooper to Hitterman, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)
9.3 Hooper to Hitterman, Clipped off the legs, the batsmen get two. (2)
9.4 Hooper to Hitterman, Biffed down to long-off, easy single. (1)
9.5 Hooper to Imran Khan, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)
9.6 Hooper to Imran Khan, Very well bowled. (0)

End of over 10
Toronto Tanks 72/0 (RR : 7.2) Required RR(9)
Imran Khan 27 (28b)
Hitterman 45 (32b)
Hooper 2-0-6-0

10.1 barmyarmy to Hitterman, Good running, two runs. (2)
10.2 barmyarmy to Hitterman, Lofted drive, falls into the gap. The ball gets stuck in the outfield meaning the batsmen get only two. (2)
10.3 barmyarmy to Hitterman, Very well bowled. (0)
10.4 barmyarmy to Hitterman, Wide full toss, the batsman slashes at it and gets four more through point! Poor bowling. (4)
10.5 barmyarmy to Hitterman, Good running, two runs. (2)
10.6 barmyarmy to Hitterman, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)

End of over 11
Toronto Tanks 82/0 (RR : 7.45) Required RR(8.89)
Hitterman 55 (38b)
Imran Khan 27 (28b)
barmyarmy 1-0-10-0

11.1 age of the fall to Imran Khan, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
11.2 age of the fall to Hitterman, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
11.3 age of the fall to Imran Khan, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single! (1)
11.4 age of the fall to Hitterman, Very well bowled. (0)
11.5 age of the fall to Hitterman, Good length delivery on the stumps, the batsman just leans forward and drives it past mid-on for four more. Lovely shot. (4)
11.6 age of the fall to Hitterman, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)

End of over 12
Toronto Tanks 89/0 (RR : 7.42) Required RR(9.13)
Hitterman 60 (42b)
Imran Khan 29 (30b)
age of the fall 2-0-15-0

12.1 Hooper to Imran Khan, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total. (2)
12.2 Hooper to Imran Khan, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
12.3 Hooper to Imran Khan, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
12.4 Hooper to Imran Khan, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single. (1)
12.5 Hooper to Hitterman, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
12.6 Hooper to Hitterman, Biffed down to long-off, easy single. (1)

End of over 13
Toronto Tanks 93/0 (RR : 7.15) Required RR(9.86)
Imran Khan 32 (34b)
Hitterman 61 (44b)
Hooper 3-0-10-0

13.1 Hmarka to Hitterman, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
13.2 Hmarka to Hitterman, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)
13.3 Hmarka to Hitterman, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)
13.4 Hmarka to Hitterman, Short, wide, you know the drill. 4 runs. (4)
13.5 Hmarka to Hitterman, Edged and over the slip fielder! Two runs while third man tidies up. (2)
13.6 Hmarka to Hitterman, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single. (1)

End of over 14
Toronto Tanks 100/0 (RR : 7.14) Required RR(10.3)
Imran Khan 32 (34b)
Hitterman 68 (50b)
Hmarka 2-0-10-0

14.1 Hooper to Hitterman, Short ball, cut away for a run. (1)
14.2 Hooper to Imran Khan, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single (1)
14.3 Hooper to Hitterman, , No Ball. AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs. (2)
14.3 Hooper to Hitterman, And the batsman unveils the sweep shot, and it's done beautifully too! Four more! (4)
14.4 Hooper to Hitterman, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs. (2)
14.5 Hooper to Hitterman, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)
14.6 Hooper to Hitterman, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)

End of over 15
Toronto Tanks 111/0 (RR : 7.4) Required RR(10.2)
Hitterman 77 (56b)
Imran Khan 33 (35b)
Hooper 4-0-21-0

15.1 age of the fall to Imran Khan, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
15.2 age of the fall to Imran Khan, That was a very good delivery. (0)
15.3 age of the fall to Imran Khan, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
15.4 age of the fall to Imran Khan, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs. (2)
15.5 age of the fall to Imran Khan, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)
15.6 age of the fall to Imran Khan, Tucked on the leg side, two more to the total. (2)

End of over 16
Toronto Tanks 115/0 (RR : 7.19) Required RR(11.8)
Imran Khan 37 (41b)
Hitterman 77 (56b)
age of the fall 3-0-19-0

16.1 Hmarka to Hitterman, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)
16.2 Hmarka to Hitterman, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs. (2)
16.3 Hmarka to Hitterman, Edged and through the vacant gully region for four! And just after the captained had removed a man from there! Don't you just hate it when that happens? (4)
16.4 Hmarka to Hitterman, Rubbish ball, short and on the legs, flicked away with ease. Four more. (4)
16.5 Hmarka to Hitterman, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
16.6 Hmarka to Hitterman, That was a very good delivery. (0)

End of over 17
Toronto Tanks 125/0 (RR : 7.35) Required RR(12.3)
Hitterman 87 (62b)
Imran Khan 37 (41b)
Hmarka 3-0-20-0

17.1 age of the fall to Imran Khan, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot! (4)
17.2 age of the fall to Imran Khan, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single. (1)
17.3 age of the fall to Hitterman, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)
17.4 age of the fall to Hitterman, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
17.5 age of the fall to Hitterman, Wrong call, this could be trouble, and out!

Hitterman run out Bart King
Runs : 87 Balls : 65 S/R : 133.8

(0)
17.6 age of the fall to mattfb, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two. (2)

End of over 18
Toronto Tanks 132/1 (RR : 7.33) Required RR(15)
mattfb 2 (1b)
Imran Khan 42 (43b)
age of the fall 4-0-26-0

18.1 Bart King to Imran Khan, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
18.2 Bart King to Imran Khan, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
18.3 Bart King to Imran Khan, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)
18.4 Bart King to Imran Khan, , No Ball. Slog-sweep time! He's executed that quite well too, and...yes, it's six! Nice job son! (6)
18.4 Bart King to Imran Khan, Slapped away through the offside for a glorious boundary! Lovely shot. The captain's fuming now and removes a man from third slip to cover that region. (4)
18.5 Bart King to Imran Khan, Full delivery outside off-stump, the batsman clears his left leg and swings, and inside edges the ball into his off-stump! Well, that's what you get for trying to slog across the line! I hope he's learnt his lesson.

Imran Khan b Bart King
Runs : 52 Balls : 49 S/R : 106.1

(0)
18.6 Bart King to WestIndia, Very well bowled. (0)

End of over 19
Toronto Tanks 143/2 (RR : 7.53) Required RR(19)
WestIndia 0 (1b)
mattfb 2 (1b)
Bart King 4-0-33-1

19.1 Biggy to mattfb, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)
19.2 Biggy to mattfb, Good shot, they're running hard, the throw comes in, but they've managed a comfortable two. (2)
19.3 Biggy to mattfb, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
19.4 Biggy to mattfb, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
19.5 Biggy to mattfb, And it's a DLF Maxix...uhh...six runs! (6)
19.6 Biggy to mattfb, Lovely late cut through the vacant third man region. Four more. (4)

End of over 20
Toronto Tanks 155/2 (RR : 7.75) Required RR(1.#J)
mattfb 14 (7b)
WestIndia 0 (1b)
Biggy 4-0-45-0

The final scorecard for second innings was :
Score: 155
Wickets : 2
Overs : 20.0

Code:
Toronto Tanks vs. Dublin Destroyers

Dublin Destroyers Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
Simbazz                                  b Imran Khan   27   23   3   1  117.4
Highlander999                                 not out   77   59  12   2  130.5
Jack Hobbs                                    not out   52   40   6   1    130
Offcutters                                        dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Gary123                                           dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Hooper                                            dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Biggy                                             dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Bart King                                         dnb    0    0   0   0      0
barmyarmy                                         dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Hmarka                                            dnb    0    0   0   0      0
age of the fall                                   dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 162                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 8.1

Extras : 6    No Balls : 3       Wides : 1    Leg Byes : 2        Byes : 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toronto Tanks Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
Imran Khan                           4.0           0      39           1   9.75
WestIndia                            4.0           0      29           0   7.25
Ian Botham                           4.0           0      34           0    8.5
Wasim Raja                           2.0           0      10           0      5
Wolf                                 3.0           0      30           0     10
Brendon Hedger                       3.0           0      20           0   6.67

Total: 162                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 8.1

Extras : 6    No Balls : 3       Wides : 1    Leg Byes : 2        Byes : 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toronto Tanks Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
Hitterman                           run out Bart King   87   65  11   1  133.8
Imran Khan                                b Bart King   52   49   3   1  106.1
mattfb                                        not out   14    7   1   1    200
WestIndia                                     not out    0    1   0   0      0
Holdenator                                        dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Ian Botham                                        dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Bilal91                                           dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Insomniac                                         dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Wasim Raja                                        dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Wolf                                              dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Brendon Hedger                                    dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 155                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.75

Extras : 2    No Balls : 2       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Dublin Destroyers Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
Hooper                               4.0           0      21           0   5.25
Biggy                                4.0           0      45           0  11.25
Bart King                            4.0           0      33           1   8.25
barmyarmy                            1.0           0      10           0     10
Hmarka                               3.0           0      20           0   6.67
age of the fall                      4.0           0      26           0    6.5

Total: 155                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.75

Extras : 2    No Balls : 2       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Toronto Tanks vs. Dublin Destroyers

Dublin Destroyers - 162/1 in 20.0 overs. 
Toronto Tanks - 155/2 in 20.0 overs. 

Dublin Destroyers wins the match by 7 runs

Man of the Match
: Its a really tough call here, but I'll give it to Highlander999, for his stellar innings on a green pitch. Hooper deserves some applause for the awesome bowling as well.

How did they manage to lose after being 55 for no loss at the end of 6 overs? Yes yes, I know they're all going to blame it on the sim now, but credit must be given where it deservers to be given, and the match turned upside down when age of the fall was handed the bowl right after the powerplay, followed by Hooper. Both of them tightened the loose ends left by Biggy and Bart King in the first 6 overs. Toronto's batsmen were helpless, as these two practically saw Dublin to victory. The other bowlers obliged, and soon that required run rate was soaring higher and higher when ultimately Toronto needed 19 off the last over, where Biggy unveiled some spectacular 4 balls.

Dublin take a much needed win and go neck and neck with Toronto in the points table. Chennai's playing their match, and if they lose, both of these teams now stand an equal chance to make it into the semis.

Goodbye, and thanks for joining us here. Your commentator for the innings, Kshitiz.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well dropping Marshall has done the trick. With his regular 10 rpo we'd have lost that.
Chennai next and we've got a better NRR than them or TT.
The dream still lives!

P

pcfan123

we were 103/1 in 12 overs and finished 164/1. Anyone else find something wrong with that? Only 60 runs added in the last 8 overs of a 2020 with no wickets lost :facepalm

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
we were 103/1 in 12 overs and finished 164/1. Anyone else find something wrong with that? Only 60 runs added in the last 8 overs of a 2020 with no wickets lost :facepalm

Yeah, but from a programming POV I can understand why it's hard to get the pacing right.
I'd probably have an agression co-efficient which was affected by overs left, wickets left, how settled the batter is and what the RRQ is.

OffCutters

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
S`if i didnt get a bat....last time i checked Jack Hobbs was drunk when he went out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread