Round 15: Manchester Divided vs. Toronto Tanks @ Monkey Park (13/12/2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Too bad you're not going to win. I still don't know why I didn't bowl out my 4 over's last match. I bowled 3 over's for 12 runs. Lets see if I can get my first wicket against a very weak lineup.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
hedger, if you don't pick up a wicket in this game. I'm going to be outstanded!

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I'd laugh if I got 6 wickets in this match which gives us a huge win in this match and we somehow get through to the playoffs. I will definately get a wicket. Any chance of a huge average increase to help me do so.

shalin_hitter

Club Cricketer
Welcome to Monkey Park,where not so many have turned up for this game.The pitch is looking uneven and Manchester have decided to bat first .This should be an *yawn* interesting encounter *yawn*
0.1 Ian Botham to The Spin, Tucked to off side, one more. (1)
0.2 Ian Botham to Whitehornmatt, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit. (1)
0.3 Ian Botham to The Spin, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! YESSS! The umpire gives it, and he's got to go!

The Spin lbw Ian Botham
Runs : 1 Balls : 2 S/R : 50

(0)
0.4 Ian Botham to Dr. Pepper, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)
0.5 Ian Botham to Dr. Pepper, , No Ball. , Leg Byes, another 2 run(s) (2)
0.5 Ian Botham to Dr. Pepper, Full, almost yorker-length delivery outside offstump. Th batsman drives it hard and square of the wicket. Two more. (2)
0.6 Ian Botham to Dr. Pepper, Short and pulled away for a single (1)

End of over 1
Manchester Divided 8/1 (RR : 8)
Whitehornmatt 1 (1b)
Dr. Pepper 3 (3b)
Ian Botham 1-0-8-1

1.1 Imran Khan to Dr. Pepper, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total. (2)
1.2 Imran Khan to Dr. Pepper, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only two. (2)
1.3 Imran Khan to Dr. Pepper, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
1.4 Imran Khan to Dr. Pepper, Hah, n00b. He tries a reverse sweep, but misses it completely, causing a facepalm from the captain, and an 'Epic Fail' from the umpire who promptly gives him out! Pwned.

Dr. Pepper lbw Imran Khan
Runs : 7 Balls : 7 S/R : 100

(0)
1.5 Imran Khan to Arslaan Khalid, , Wide, one run (1)
1.5 Imran Khan to Arslaan Khalid, Very well bowled. (0)
1.6 Imran Khan to Arslaan Khalid, That's a single. (1)

End of over 2
Manchester Divided 14/2 (RR : 7)
Whitehornmatt 1 (1b)
Arslaan Khalid 1 (2b)
Imran Khan 1-0-6-1

2.1 Ian Botham to Arslaan Khalid, Slog-sweep time! He swings, and misses! Clean bowled. Aw shucks.

Arslaan Khalid b Ian Botham
Runs : 1 Balls : 3 S/R : 33.33

(0)
2.2 Ian Botham to Zorax Doom, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
2.3 Ian Botham to Zorax Doom, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
2.4 Ian Botham to Whitehornmatt, , Wide, one run (1)
2.4 Ian Botham to Whitehornmatt, , Leg Byes, another 1 run(s) (1)
2.5 Ian Botham to Zorax Doom, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single. (1)
2.6 Ian Botham to Whitehornmatt, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)

End of over 3
Manchester Divided 18/3 (RR : 6)
Whitehornmatt 1 (2b)
Zorax Doom 2 (3b)
Ian Botham 2-0-12-2

3.1 Imran Khan to Zorax Doom, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
3.2 Imran Khan to Zorax Doom, Edged and through the vacant gully region for four! And just after the captained had removed a man from there! Don't you just hate it when that happens? (4)
3.3 Imran Khan to Zorax Doom, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
3.4 Imran Khan to Whitehornmatt, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though. (1)
3.5 Imran Khan to Zorax Doom, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)
3.6 Imran Khan to Whitehornmatt, Short, wide, you know the drill. 4 runs. (4)

End of over 4
Manchester Divided 29/3 (RR : 7.25)
Whitehornmatt 6 (4b)
Zorax Doom 8 (7b)
Imran Khan 2-0-17-1

4.1 Ian Botham to Zorax Doom, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
4.2 Ian Botham to Whitehornmatt, Delicate little late cut, well placed. The batsmen hesitate going for the single...it's a huge mix up...and they end up at the same end! Easy runout, poor, poor running.

Whitehornmatt run out Holdenator
Runs : 6 Balls : 5 S/R : 120

(0)
4.3 Ian Botham to RoboRocks, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
4.4 Ian Botham to RoboRocks, That's a single. (1)
4.5 Ian Botham to Zorax Doom, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)
4.6 Ian Botham to Zorax Doom, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)

End of over 5
Manchester Divided 31/4 (RR : 6.2)
Zorax Doom 9 (10b)
RoboRocks 1 (2b)
Ian Botham 3-0-14-2

5.1 Imran Khan to RoboRocks, Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run. (1)
5.2 Imran Khan to Zorax Doom, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
5.3 Imran Khan to RoboRocks, Down the track, driven to the deep. Two more. (2)
5.4 Imran Khan to RoboRocks, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)
5.5 Imran Khan to Zorax Doom, Hammered down the ground. Two more. (2)
5.6 Imran Khan to Zorax Doom, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)

End of over 6
Manchester Divided 38/4 (RR : 6.33)
Zorax Doom 12 (13b)
RoboRocks 5 (5b)
Imran Khan 3-0-24-1

6.1 Wasim Raja to RoboRocks, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single (1)
6.2 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)
6.3 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
6.4 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
6.5 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
6.6 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single. (1)

End of over 7
Manchester Divided 40/4 (RR : 5.71)
RoboRocks 6 (6b)
Zorax Doom 13 (18b)
Wasim Raja 1-0-2-0

7.1 WestIndia to Zorax Doom, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
7.2 WestIndia to Zorax Doom, That was a very good delivery. (0)
7.3 WestIndia to Zorax Doom, No shot offered. (0)
7.4 WestIndia to Zorax Doom, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
7.5 WestIndia to RoboRocks, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
7.6 WestIndia to RoboRocks, The batsman goes down the track and nails it through the offside! Four more! (4)

End of over 8
Manchester Divided 45/4 (RR : 5.63)
RoboRocks 10 (8b)
Zorax Doom 14 (22b)
WestIndia 1-0-5-0

8.1 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, , No Ball. Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
8.1 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
8.2 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
8.3 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
8.4 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, Flicked off his hips through the vacant square leg region for two runs. The captain decides to remove a man from gully to cover up that spot. (2)
8.5 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
8.6 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single. (1)

End of over 9
Manchester Divided 49/4 (RR : 5.44)
RoboRocks 10 (8b)
Zorax Doom 17 (29b)
Wasim Raja 2-0-6-0

9.1 WestIndia to Zorax Doom, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)
9.2 WestIndia to Zorax Doom, Short ball, cut away for a run. (1)
9.3 WestIndia to RoboRocks, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)
9.4 WestIndia to RoboRocks, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
9.5 WestIndia to RoboRocks, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)
9.6 WestIndia to RoboRocks, The batsman has a wild slog, and gets enough to send the ball to the fence for four! Not the best looking shot, but it certainly was effective. (4)

End of over 10
Manchester Divided 54/4 (RR : 5.4)
RoboRocks 14 (12b)
Zorax Doom 18 (31b)
WestIndia 2-0-10-0

10.1 Wolf to Zorax Doom, Easy single. (1)
10.2 Wolf to RoboRocks, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
10.3 Wolf to Zorax Doom, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)
10.4 Wolf to Zorax Doom, Easy single. (1)
10.5 Wolf to RoboRocks, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single (1)
10.6 Wolf to Zorax Doom, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot! (4)

End of over 11
Manchester Divided 62/4 (RR : 5.64)
Zorax Doom 24 (35b)
RoboRocks 16 (14b)
Wolf 1-0-8-0

11.1 WestIndia to RoboRocks, No shot offered. (0)
11.2 WestIndia to RoboRocks, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
11.3 WestIndia to RoboRocks, No shot offered. (0)
11.4 WestIndia to RoboRocks, Easy single. (1)
11.5 WestIndia to Zorax Doom, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
11.6 WestIndia to RoboRocks, He tried to go over the top but doesn't connect well. However, it's placed in the gap the ball trickles away for four. (4)

End of over 12
Manchester Divided 68/4 (RR : 5.67)
RoboRocks 21 (19b)
Zorax Doom 25 (36b)
WestIndia 3-0-16-0

12.1 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
12.2 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total. (2)
12.3 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)
12.4 Wasim Raja to RoboRocks, Very well bowled. (0)
12.5 Wasim Raja to RoboRocks, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)
12.6 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs. (2)

End of over 13
Manchester Divided 74/4 (RR : 5.69)
Zorax Doom 30 (40b)
RoboRocks 22 (21b)
Wasim Raja 3-0-12-0

13.1 WestIndia to RoboRocks, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
13.2 WestIndia to Zorax Doom, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)
13.3 WestIndia to Zorax Doom, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
13.4 WestIndia to Zorax Doom, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)
13.5 WestIndia to Zorax Doom, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover. (1)
13.6 WestIndia to RoboRocks, Down the track, driven to the deep. Two more. (2)

End of over 14
Manchester Divided 78/4 (RR : 5.57)
RoboRocks 25 (23b)
Zorax Doom 31 (44b)
WestIndia 4-0-20-0

14.1 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, Lofted drive, falls into the gap. The ball gets stuck in the outfield meaning the batsmen get only two. (2)
14.2 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
14.3 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, He's slogged that down to cow corner. Long on runs in to field, and the batsmen get two. The captain is clearly not very happy with his fielder's effort there. (2)
14.4 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, Flicked off his hips through the vacant square leg region for two runs. The captain decides to remove a man from gully to cover up that spot. (2)
14.5 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, Lofted drive, falls into the gap. The ball gets stuck in the outfield meaning the batsmen get only two. (2)
14.6 Wasim Raja to Zorax Doom, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)

End of over 15
Manchester Divided 87/4 (RR : 5.8)
RoboRocks 25 (23b)
Zorax Doom 40 (50b)
Wasim Raja 4-0-21-0

15.1 Brendon Hedger to Zorax Doom, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two. (2)
15.2 Brendon Hedger to Zorax Doom, That's a single. (1)
15.3 Brendon Hedger to RoboRocks, And the batsman pulls out the sweep shot! Takes a lot of skill to play that, and he has enough to place it for two. (2)
15.4 Brendon Hedger to RoboRocks, That's a single. (1)
15.5 Brendon Hedger to Zorax Doom, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
15.6 Brendon Hedger to Zorax Doom, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)

End of over 16
Manchester Divided 93/4 (RR : 5.81)
Zorax Doom 43 (54b)
RoboRocks 28 (25b)
Brendon Hedger 1-0-6-0

16.1 Wolf to RoboRocks, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only one. (1)
16.2 Wolf to Zorax Doom, Hammered down the ground. Two more. (2)
16.3 Wolf to Zorax Doom, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)
16.4 Wolf to Zorax Doom, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)
16.5 Wolf to RoboRocks, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
16.6 Wolf to RoboRocks, Down the track, driven to the deep. Two more. (2)

End of over 17
Manchester Divided 99/4 (RR : 5.82)
RoboRocks 31 (28b)
Zorax Doom 46 (57b)
Wolf 2-0-14-0

17.1 Brendon Hedger to Zorax Doom, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! But the ball flies between the keeper and slip, who just stare at each other as the ball runs away for four! Unlucky! (4)
17.2 Brendon Hedger to Zorax Doom, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
17.3 Brendon Hedger to Zorax Doom, Clipped off the legs, the batsmen get two. (2)
17.4 Brendon Hedger to Zorax Doom, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Deary me. The batsmen steal a single while laughing, the bowler has his hands on his head... (1)
17.5 Brendon Hedger to RoboRocks, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though. (1)
17.6 Brendon Hedger to Zorax Doom, Slog-sweep time! He's executed that quite well too, and...yes, it's six! Nice job son! (6)

End of over 18
Manchester Divided 113/4 (RR : 6.28)
Zorax Doom 59 (62b)
RoboRocks 32 (29b)
Brendon Hedger 2-0-20-0

18.1 Imran Khan to RoboRocks, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)
18.2 Imran Khan to RoboRocks, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
18.3 Imran Khan to RoboRocks, Full, wide, the batsman slashes hard at it and edges it straight to second slip! Out!

RoboRocks c mattfb b Imran Khan
Runs : 32 Balls : 32 S/R : 100

(0)
18.4 Imran Khan to 07harrisb, Good length delivery on the stumps, the batsman just leans forward and drives it past mid-on for four more. Lovely shot. (4)
18.5 Imran Khan to 07harrisb, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
18.6 Imran Khan to 07harrisb, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)

End of over 19
Manchester Divided 117/5 (RR : 6.16)
07harrisb 4 (3b)
Zorax Doom 59 (62b)
Imran Khan 4-0-28-2

19.1 Ian Botham to Zorax Doom, That was a very good delivery. (0)
19.2 Ian Botham to Zorax Doom, Rubbish ball, short and on the legs, flicked away with ease. Four more. (4)
19.3 Ian Botham to Zorax Doom, That was a very good delivery. (0)
19.4 Ian Botham to Zorax Doom, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, and the batsman slips and falls! The throw is in, he tries to get back in time, but it's in vain and he's out runout! Oh that's just bad luck.

Zorax Doom run out mattfb
Runs : 63 Balls : 66 S/R : 95.45

(0)
19.5 Ian Botham to Don Tallon, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while. (2)
19.6 Ian Botham to Don Tallon, Full delivery outside offstump. The batsman clears his left leg, swings, and top edges it high into the air for an easy catch. Hopefully the batsman has learnt why you shouldn't slog across the line!

Don Tallon c Hitterman b Ian Botham
Runs : 2 Balls : 2 S/R : 100

(0)

End of over 20
Manchester Divided 123/7 (RR : 6.15)
Covvy 0 (0b)
07harrisb 4 (3b)
Ian Botham 4-0-20-3

The final scorecard for first innings was :
Score: 123
Wickets : 7
Overs : 20.0

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Bahahaha, another fifty :D

And yes, I was playing for my average, before you ask.

Although seeing as how Chennai won, Toronto winning or losing won't make a difference. They are out of the competition :(

shalin_hitter

Club Cricketer
Welcome back .TT are just about to initiate their run chase against MD.It should be easy seeing that MD are going with a reversed lineup and virtually without NATS

0.1 Dr. Pepper to Hitterman, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only two. (2)
0.2 Dr. Pepper to Hitterman, He's slogged that down to cow corner. Long on runs in to field, and the batsmen get two. The captain is clearly not very happy with his fielder's effort there. (2)
0.3 Dr. Pepper to Hitterman, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot! (4)
0.4 Dr. Pepper to Hitterman, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)
0.5 Dr. Pepper to Hitterman, He's absolutely NAILED that one, but the man in the deep makes a fantastic save, pushing the ball back in just in time! His teammate picks up the ball and hurls it in and they save a run, good teamwork. (3)
0.6 Dr. Pepper to Imran Khan, Very well bowled. (0)

End of over 1
Toronto Tanks 11/0 (RR : 11) Required RR(5.89)
Imran Khan 0 (1b)
Hitterman 11 (5b)
Dr. Pepper 1-0-11-0

1.1 Zorax Doom to Hitterman, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)
1.2 Zorax Doom to Hitterman, Bowled!

Hitterman b Zorax Doom
Runs : 11 Balls : 7 S/R : 157.1

(0)
1.3 Zorax Doom to mattfb, No shot offered. (0)
1.4 Zorax Doom to mattfb, Reverse sweep, and he's missed completely! Boy that's humiliating!

mattfb b Zorax Doom
Runs : 0 Balls : 2 S/R : 0

(0)
1.5 Zorax Doom to WestIndia, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)
1.6 Zorax Doom to WestIndia, Tucked to off side, one more. (1)

End of over 2
Toronto Tanks 12/2 (RR : 6) Required RR(6.17)
Imran Khan 0 (1b)
WestIndia 1 (2b)
Zorax Doom 1-0-1-2

2.1 Dr. Pepper to WestIndia, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though. (1)
2.2 Dr. Pepper to Imran Khan, Short, wide, you know the drill. 4 runs. (4)
2.3 Dr. Pepper to Imran Khan, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
2.4 Dr. Pepper to Imran Khan, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
2.5 Dr. Pepper to Imran Khan, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
2.6 Dr. Pepper to Imran Khan, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)

End of over 3
Toronto Tanks 17/2 (RR : 5.67) Required RR(6.24)
Imran Khan 4 (6b)
WestIndia 2 (3b)
Dr. Pepper 2-0-16-0

3.1 Zorax Doom to WestIndia, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
3.2 Zorax Doom to WestIndia, Short ball, cut away for a run. (1)
3.3 Zorax Doom to Imran Khan, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
3.4 Zorax Doom to Imran Khan, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total. (2)
3.5 Zorax Doom to Imran Khan, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)
3.6 Zorax Doom to WestIndia, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)

End of over 4
Toronto Tanks 21/2 (RR : 5.25) Required RR(6.38)
WestIndia 3 (6b)
Imran Khan 7 (9b)
Zorax Doom 2-0-5-2

4.1 Dr. Pepper to Imran Khan, That wasn't a bad ball, but the batsmen went at it with everything except the kitchen sink, and got enough on it to send it over the fence! 6 more! (6)
4.2 Dr. Pepper to Imran Khan, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
4.3 Dr. Pepper to Imran Khan, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
4.4 Dr. Pepper to Imran Khan, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only two. (2)
4.5 Dr. Pepper to Imran Khan, Nice. Length ball, clobbered down the ground for six. Superb batting. (6)
4.6 Dr. Pepper to Imran Khan, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)

End of over 5
Toronto Tanks 35/2 (RR : 7) Required RR(5.87)
Imran Khan 21 (15b)
WestIndia 3 (6b)
Dr. Pepper 3-0-30-0

5.1 Zorax Doom to WestIndia, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
5.2 Zorax Doom to Imran Khan, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)
5.3 Zorax Doom to Imran Khan, , No Ball. I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
5.3 Zorax Doom to Imran Khan, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)
5.4 Zorax Doom to Imran Khan, Very well bowled. (0)
5.5 Zorax Doom to Imran Khan, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
5.6 Zorax Doom to Imran Khan, Clipped off the legs, the batsmen get two. (2)

End of over 6
Toronto Tanks 39/2 (RR : 6.5) Required RR(6)
Imran Khan 23 (21b)
WestIndia 4 (7b)
Zorax Doom 3-0-9-2

6.1 The Spin to WestIndia, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
6.2 The Spin to Imran Khan, No shot offered. (0)
6.3 The Spin to Imran Khan, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
6.4 The Spin to WestIndia, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Deary me. The batsmen steal a single while laughing, the bowler has his hands on his head... (1)
6.5 The Spin to Imran Khan, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)
6.6 The Spin to WestIndia, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)

End of over 7
Toronto Tanks 43/2 (RR : 6.14) Required RR(6.15)
WestIndia 6 (10b)
Imran Khan 25 (24b)
The Spin 1-0-4-0

7.1 Whitehornmatt to Imran Khan, Biffed down to long-off, easy single. (1)
7.2 Whitehornmatt to WestIndia, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
7.3 Whitehornmatt to WestIndia, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
7.4 Whitehornmatt to WestIndia, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
7.5 Whitehornmatt to Imran Khan, No shot offered. (0)
7.6 Whitehornmatt to Imran Khan, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)

End of over 8
Toronto Tanks 45/2 (RR : 5.63) Required RR(6.5)
Imran Khan 26 (27b)
WestIndia 7 (13b)
Whitehornmatt 1-0-2-0

8.1 RoboRocks to WestIndia, He's absolutely NAILED that one, but the man in the deep makes a fantastic save, pushing the ball back in just in time! His teammate picks up the ball and hurls it in and they save a run, good teamwork. (3)
8.2 RoboRocks to Imran Khan, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
8.3 RoboRocks to Imran Khan, , No Ball. Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
8.3 RoboRocks to Imran Khan, That was a very good delivery. (0)
8.4 RoboRocks to Imran Khan, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)
8.5 RoboRocks to Imran Khan, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
8.6 RoboRocks to Imran Khan, Tucked on the leg side, two more to the total. (2)

End of over 9
Toronto Tanks 51/2 (RR : 5.67) Required RR(6.55)
Imran Khan 28 (33b)
WestIndia 10 (14b)
RoboRocks 1-0-6-0

9.1 Arslaan Khalid to WestIndia, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single! (1)
9.2 Arslaan Khalid to Imran Khan, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
9.3 Arslaan Khalid to Imran Khan, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
9.4 Arslaan Khalid to Imran Khan, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
9.5 Arslaan Khalid to WestIndia, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs. (2)
9.6 Arslaan Khalid to WestIndia, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)

End of over 10
Toronto Tanks 55/2 (RR : 5.5) Required RR(6.8)
WestIndia 13 (17b)
Imran Khan 29 (36b)
Arslaan Khalid 1-0-4-0

10.1 The Spin to Imran Khan, Tucked to off side, one more. (1)
10.2 The Spin to WestIndia, Tucked to off side, one more. (1)
10.3 The Spin to Imran Khan, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)
10.4 The Spin to WestIndia, Lofted drive, falls into the gap. The ball gets stuck in the outfield meaning the batsmen get only two. (2)
10.5 The Spin to WestIndia, BANG! The batsman absolutely nailed that shot! Luckily for the bowler there is a man in the deep, so only two runs. (2)
10.6 The Spin to WestIndia, Edged and over the slip fielder! Two runs while third man tidies up. (2)

End of over 11
Toronto Tanks 64/2 (RR : 5.82) Required RR(6.56)
WestIndia 20 (21b)
Imran Khan 31 (38b)
The Spin 2-0-13-0

11.1 RoboRocks to Imran Khan, Hammered down the ground. Two more. (2)
11.2 RoboRocks to Imran Khan, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though. (1)
11.3 RoboRocks to WestIndia, , No Ball. Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
11.3 RoboRocks to WestIndia, Played to deep cover. Two runs. (2)
11.4 RoboRocks to WestIndia, Sloppy fielding, the batsmen were content with one but end up getting two. (2)
11.5 RoboRocks to WestIndia, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
11.6 RoboRocks to WestIndia, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)

End of over 12
Toronto Tanks 72/2 (RR : 6) Required RR(6.38)
WestIndia 24 (26b)
Imran Khan 34 (40b)
RoboRocks 2-0-14-0

12.1 Arslaan Khalid to Imran Khan, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs. (2)
12.2 Arslaan Khalid to Imran Khan, The batsman lines up a big slog over cow corner, but inside edges it past the stumps and keeper for four! The bowler has a wry smile, if the batsman keeps that up, it won't be too long till he's back in the pavillion. (4)
12.3 Arslaan Khalid to Imran Khan, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though. (1)
12.4 Arslaan Khalid to WestIndia, Tucked to off side, one more. (1)
12.5 Arslaan Khalid to Imran Khan, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while. (2)
12.6 Arslaan Khalid to Imran Khan, , No Ball. The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
12.6 Arslaan Khalid to Imran Khan, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)

End of over 13
Toronto Tanks 83/2 (RR : 6.38) Required RR(5.71)
Imran Khan 43 (46b)
WestIndia 25 (27b)
Arslaan Khalid 2-0-15-0

13.1 RoboRocks to WestIndia, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
13.2 RoboRocks to WestIndia, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot! (4)
13.3 RoboRocks to WestIndia, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)
13.4 RoboRocks to Imran Khan, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single. (1)
13.5 RoboRocks to WestIndia, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
13.6 RoboRocks to WestIndia, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)

End of over 14
Toronto Tanks 89/2 (RR : 6.36) Required RR(5.67)
WestIndia 30 (32b)
Imran Khan 44 (47b)
RoboRocks 3-0-20-0

14.1 Whitehornmatt to Imran Khan, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
14.2 Whitehornmatt to Imran Khan, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total. (2)
14.3 Whitehornmatt to Imran Khan, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
14.4 Whitehornmatt to Imran Khan, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
14.5 Whitehornmatt to Imran Khan, Down the track, driven to the deep. Two more. (2)
14.6 Whitehornmatt to Imran Khan, The batsman goes down the track and nails it through the offside! Four more! (4)

End of over 15
Toronto Tanks 97/2 (RR : 6.47) Required RR(5.2)
Imran Khan 52 (53b)
WestIndia 30 (32b)
Whitehornmatt 2-0-10-0

15.1 The Spin to WestIndia, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
15.2 The Spin to WestIndia, Good length delivery on the stumps, the batsman just leans forward and drives it past mid-on for four more. Lovely shot. (4)
15.3 The Spin to WestIndia, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)
15.4 The Spin to WestIndia, And the batsman unveils the sweep shot, and it's done beautifully too! Four more! (4)
15.5 The Spin to WestIndia, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)
15.6 The Spin to Imran Khan, Tucked to off side, one more. (1)

End of over 16
Toronto Tanks 107/2 (RR : 6.69) Required RR(4)
WestIndia 39 (37b)
Imran Khan 53 (54b)
The Spin 3-0-23-0

16.1 Arslaan Khalid to Imran Khan, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
16.2 Arslaan Khalid to Imran Khan, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
16.3 Arslaan Khalid to Imran Khan, Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run. (1)
16.4 Arslaan Khalid to WestIndia, The batsman has a wild slog, and gets enough to send the ball to the fence for four! Not the best looking shot, but it certainly was effective. (4)
16.5 Arslaan Khalid to WestIndia, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)
16.6 Arslaan Khalid to WestIndia, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only two. (2)

End of over 17
Toronto Tanks 114/2 (RR : 6.71) Required RR(3)
WestIndia 45 (40b)
Imran Khan 54 (57b)
Arslaan Khalid 3-0-22-0

17.1 RoboRocks to Imran Khan, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)
17.2 RoboRocks to Imran Khan, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
17.3 RoboRocks to Imran Khan, Biffed down to long-off, easy single. (1)
17.4 RoboRocks to WestIndia, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)
17.5 RoboRocks to Imran Khan, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
17.6 RoboRocks to Imran Khan, EDGED AND TAKEN! Safe pair of hands there behind the stumps, he doesn't drop many of those!

Imran Khan c Whitehornmatt b RoboRocks
Runs : 55 Balls : 62 S/R : 88.71

(0)

End of over 18
Toronto Tanks 116/3 (RR : 6.44) Required RR(3.5)
Holdenator 0 (0b)
WestIndia 46 (41b)
RoboRocks 4-0-22-1

18.1 Zorax Doom to WestIndia, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though. (1)
18.2 Zorax Doom to Holdenator, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two. (2)
18.3 Zorax Doom to Holdenator, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)
18.4 Zorax Doom to Holdenator, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total. (2)
18.5 Zorax Doom to Holdenator, And that's going all the way, four runs! (4)

The final scorecard for second innings was :
Score: 125
Wickets : 3
Overs : 18.5
Code:
Toronto Tanks vs. Manchester Divided

Manchester Divided Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
The Spin                               lbw Ian Botham    1    2   0   0     50
Whitehornmatt                      run out Holdenator    6    5   1   0    120
Dr. Pepper                             lbw Imran Khan    7    7   0   0    100
Arslaan Khalid                           b Ian Botham    1    3   0   0  33.33
Zorax Doom                             run out mattfb   63   66   4   1  95.45
RoboRocks                       c mattfb b Imran Khan   32   32   3   0    100
07harrisb                                     not out    4    3   1   0  133.3
Don Tallon                   c Hitterman b Ian Botham    2    2   0   0    100
Covvy                                         not out    0    0   0   0      0
Amiya                                             dnb    0    0   0   0      0
KBC                                               dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 123                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 6.15

Extras : 7    No Balls : 2       Wides : 2    Leg Byes : 3        Byes : 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toronto Tanks Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
Imran Khan                           4.0           0      28           2      7
WestIndia                            4.0           0      20           0      5
Ian Botham                           4.0           0      20           3      5
Wasim Raja                           4.0           0      21           0   5.25
Wolf                                 2.0           0      14           0      7
Brendon Hedger                       2.0           0      20           0     10

Total: 123                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 6.15

Extras : 7    No Balls : 2       Wides : 2    Leg Byes : 3        Byes : 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toronto Tanks Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
Hitterman                                b Zorax Doom   11    7   1   0  157.1
Imran Khan                c Whitehornmatt b RoboRocks   55   62   3   2  88.71
mattfb                                   b Zorax Doom    0    2   0   0      0
WestIndia                                     not out   47   42   4   0  111.9
Holdenator                                    not out    8    4   1   0    200
Ian Botham                                        dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Bilal91                                           dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Insomniac                                         dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Wasim Raja                                        dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Wolf                                              dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Brendon Hedger                                    dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 125                       Overs: 18.5                    Run Rate: 6.944

Extras : 4    No Balls : 4       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Manchester Divided Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
The Spin                             3.0           0      23           0   7.67
Whitehornmatt                        2.0           0      10           0      5
Dr. Pepper                           3.0           0      30           0     10
Arslaan Khalid                       3.0           0      22           0   7.33
Zorax Doom                           3.5           0      18           2    4.7
RoboRocks                            4.0           0      22           1    5.5

Total: 125                       Overs: 18.5                    Run Rate: 6.944

Extras : 4    No Balls : 4       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Toronto Tanks vs. Manchester Divided

Manchester Divided - 123/7 in 20.0 overs.
Toronto Tanks - 125/3 in 18.5 overs.

Toronto Tanks wins the match by 7 wickets

And as expected TT have won it but its useless as they are out of the competition!
MOTM-Zorax for his brilliant 63

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread