T20 Super Slam Round 3 - LIVE | THE WILD FORCE vs THE ROYAL MAVERICKS at Wild Park

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One day a limited overs game will suit me...:(
Just wait for Round 4.You will.
Let's make things faster. Why wait for Round 4.

Wishing you to have a good LO debut, @Ed Smith's Basement

smith_od-png.249385

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Well, I asked for it :lol
Not exactly, If that is the case I might announce yesterday itself instead of saying round 4. Let's have a set of active members in playing 11 instead of inactive and some who just post for the sake that they are in the 11. (I personally don't like such things).

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Not exactly, If that is the case I might announce yesterday itself instead of saying round 4. Let's have a set of active members in playing 11 instead of inactive and some who just post for the sake that they are in the 11. (I personally don't like such things).

I more mean "I asked for it" if now have a bad game :D

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Let's do it guys!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
m6 wf v mav.png

LINEUPS.png
WILD FORCE​
MAVERICKS​
:bat: Indranagar Ka Gunda :goldo: @asprin
:bat: Markkkkk :goldo::c: @Markkkkk
:bat: TSPrathik @TSPrathik
:bat: Murtaza Ali @Murtaza96
:wkb: Andrin Issac @Andrin Issac
:ar: Asham Sharma v/:c: @Asham
:ar: Ashutosh Kumar @Ashutosh.
:ar: Perfect Square @Perfect Square
:bwl: Federico Dippeta @Salman.
:bwl: ED Smith @Ed Smith's Basement
:bwl: Manish Reddy @Manish.
:bat: Van Divine @VDQuint
:bat: Ali Bubere @AliB
:wkb: Dikshansh Darshan :c::goldo: @Life Warrior
:bat: Gokul Raj Kamaraj @GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ
:bat: Aakash Singh @An'artist
:bat: Suman Mohanty @SMMODS
:ar: Yash Hirani @Yash.
:ar: Guy Incognito @GuyIncognito
:bwl: Bigby Wolf @Bigby Wolf
:bwl: Prabhul KV :goldo: @Prabhul
:bwl: Princess Saffron @Princess Saffron

The Wild Force won the toss and elected to bat first

Wild Force logo.png

The new batsman is Indranagar Ka Gunda.
The new batsman is Mark Kkkk.
The new bowler is Yash Hirani.
0.1 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 112kph, Y Hirani bowls this from the back of his hand. He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. Well-timed leg glance there. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
0.2 Yash Hirani to Mark Kkkk, 0, 113kph, Y Hirani cuts his fingers across this one. M Kkkk swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder at backward square leg. No run
0.3 Yash Hirani to Mark Kkkk, 1, 113kph, Pitches just outside off and it jags in. M Kkkk plays it gently through the off side. Easy single to be had there
0.4 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 109kph, I Ka Gunda plays an on-drive, but can't time it properly. No run
0.5 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 109kph, short length outside off stump. Excellent timing from I Ka Gunda as he plays a square drive. That went to the boundary in a flash
0.6 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1lb, 113kph, That is an ungainly shot - I Ka Gunda is lucky not to have edged that. One more to the total
End of over 1 (7 runs) The Wild Force 7 / 0 (RR: 7.00)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 5* (4b 1x4 0x6) Yash Hirani 1-0-6-0
Mark Kkkk 1 (2b 0x4 0x6)
The new bowler is Bigby Wolf.
1.1 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 142kph, Big movement from the seamer. I Ka Gunda plays a drive, but can't time it properly. Is quick to cut off the single
1.2 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 146kph, They take a single
1.3 Bigby Wolf to Mark Kkkk, 4, 146kph, Well-timed drive there. Can't cut it off. Four
1.4 Bigby Wolf to Mark Kkkk, 1, 144kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here and he hits a short length outside off. M Kkkk drives but doesn't time it at all. One more to the total
1.5 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 142kph, This one starts just outside off and ends up on off. I Ka Gunda plays a punchy cut. Easy single to be had there
1.6 Bigby Wolf to Mark Kkkk, NO BALL, 142kph, short length just outside off stump. M Kkkk swats this one. One more to the total
Free hit coming up...
1.6 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 142kph, B Wolf hurls this through. Short length outside off stump. Aggressive on-drive from I Ka Gunda. No runs taken
End of over 2 (9 runs) The Wild Force 16 / 0 (RR: 8.00)
Mark Kkkk 7* (5b 1x4 0x6) Bigby Wolf 1-0-9-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 7 (8b 1x4 0x6) Yash Hirani 1-0-6-0
The new bowler is Prabhul KV.
2.1 Prabhul KV to Mark Kkkk, 0, 140kph, Spanked through the off side. Great cover drive. Not in the gap
2.2 Prabhul KV to Mark Kkkk, 1, 148kph, P KV maintains an off stump line. M Kkkk swats this one. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
2.3 Prabhul KV to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 145kph, P KV hits a short length just outside off. I Ka Gunda plays it gently through the off side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
2.4 Prabhul KV to Mark Kkkk, 1, 144kph, This one starts on middle and ends up on middle. M Kkkk plays it gently through the off side. The batsmen only take one
2.5 Prabhul KV to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 144kph, Big movement. I Ka Gunda plays it gently through the leg side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
2.6 Prabhul KV to Mark Kkkk, 2, 148kph, P KV is working up a good head of steam here. Big movement. Excellent timing from M Kkkk as he plays an on-drive. Two runs
End of over 3 (6 runs) The Wild Force 22 / 0 (RR: 7.33)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 9* (10b 1x4 0x6) Prabhul KV 1-0-6-0
Mark Kkkk 11 (9b 1x4 0x6) Bigby Wolf 1-0-9-0
The new bowler is Princess Saffron.
3.1 Princess Saffron to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 72kph, P Saffron floats a delivery to I Ka Gunda. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cut. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
3.2 Princess Saffron to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 6, 73kph, P Saffron gives this one some air and he puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. An audacious shot from I Ka Gunda. Six runs
3.3 Princess Saffron to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 2, 70kph, The straight one now. I Ka Gunda takes a couple of runs
3.4 Princess Saffron to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 71kph, P Saffron tosses this one up to I Ka Gunda and he plays it gently through the off side. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
3.5 Princess Saffron to Mark Kkkk, 6, 80kph, A big leggie now and it grips and spins away from the batsman. M Kkkk plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. Going going gone! Six
3.6 Princess Saffron to Mark Kkkk, 1, 72kph, full length on middle stump. Hit straight to the fielder. One more
End of over 4 (20 runs) The Wild Force 42 / 0 (RR: 10.50)
Mark Kkkk 18* (11b 1x4 1x6) Princess Saffron 1-0-20-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 22 (14b 2x4 1x6) Prabhul KV 1-0-6-0
4.1 Prabhul KV to Mark Kkkk, 1, 147kph, This one starts outside off and ends up on off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cut. One more
4.2 Prabhul KV to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 148kph, good length on middle stump. Aggressive square drive from I Ka Gunda. That is a comfortable single
4.3 Prabhul KV to Mark Kkkk, OUT, 148kph, P KV hits a good length on middle. M Kkkk completely mishits a drive. Guy Incognito is after it and takes a spectacular catch!
Mark Kkkk c G Incognito b P KV 19 (22m 13b 1x4 1x6) SR: 146.15

1626548316003.png

You miss, I hit! Wicket to wicket bowling at a decent pace gives Prabhul KV the priceless scalp of The Wild Force's captain Mark Kkkk, The Wild Force's opening batsman gave them a solid start, all they need now is to continue their momentum ...

The new batsman is Tarak Sai Prathik.
4.4 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 143kph, P KV is working up a good head of steam here and he hits a short length on middle. T Sai Prathik on-drives but can't time it properly. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
4.5 Prabhul KV to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1lb, 148kph, short length on middle stump. I Ka Gunda is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more
4.6 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 4, 147kph, P KV hurls this through. Short length on middle stump. Not quite where T Sai Prathik intended it to go
End of over 5 (8 runs) The Wild Force 50 / 1 (RR: 10.00)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 23* (16b 2x4 1x6) Prabhul KV 2-0-13-1
Tarak Sai Prathik 5 (2b 1x4 0x6) Princess Saffron 1-0-20-0
The new bowler is Guy Incognito.
5.1 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 109kph, G Incognito runs his fingers across the seam. I Ka Gunda cover drives but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
5.2 Guy Incognito to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 108kph, That moved miles. T Sai Prathik plays it gently through the off side
5.3 Guy Incognito to Tarak Sai Prathik, 6, 113kph, G Incognito cuts his fingers across this one. Big movement off the pitch. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
5.4 Guy Incognito to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 109kph, G Incognito cuts his fingers across this one. Short length outside off stump. T Sai Prathik swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
5.5 Guy Incognito to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 110kph, G Incognito runs his fingers across the seam. Short length outside off stump. Excellent timing from T Sai Prathik as he plays an on-drive. One more
5.6 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 110kph, short length just outside off stump. I Ka Gunda swats this one. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
End of over 6 (9 runs) The Wild Force 59 / 1 (RR: 9.83)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 25* (18b 2x4 1x6) Guy Incognito 1-0-9-0
Tarak Sai Prathik 12 (6b 1x4 1x6) Prabhul KV 2-0-13-1

POWERPLAY.png
The Wild Force 59 / 1 (RR: 9.83)

Yash Hirani will start a new spell.
The Royal Mavericks adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover.
6.1 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 2, 109kph, Y Hirani runs his fingers across the seam. He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. Two runs
6.2 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 113kph, Y Hirani cuts his fingers across this one and he pitches that one just outside off. I Ka Gunda puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder at short fine leg. No run
6.3 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 2, 109kph, Y Hirani cuts his fingers across this one and he hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. Two more to the total
6.4 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 113kph, That is an excellent call by I Ka Gunda. One run
6.5 Yash Hirani to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 113kph, Y Hirani cuts his fingers across this one. Short and straight. T Sai Prathik plays it gently through the leg side. Hit straight to the fielder at backward square leg. No run
6.6 Yash Hirani to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1lb, 111kph, Y Hirani cuts his fingers across this one. It jags in just off the straight. Oh beaten comprehensively there. One more
End of over 7 (6 runs) The Wild Force 65 / 1 (RR: 9.29)
Tarak Sai Prathik 12* (8b 1x4 1x6) Yash Hirani 2-0-11-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 30 (22b 2x4 1x6) Guy Incognito 1-0-9-0
Bigby Wolf will start a new spell.
7.1 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 4, 142kph, Big movement through the air. No need to run for that. Four runs
7.2 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 143kph, Big swing from the seamer. T Sai Prathik puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he trots through for the single
7.3 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 146kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here. Short length just outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
7.4 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 143kph, Excellent timing from T Sai Prathik as he plays a cut. Single taken
7.5 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 3, 140kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here. Short length just outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great drive. They come back for a third. Brilliant running
7.6 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1lb, 146kph, T Sai Prathik is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more to the total
End of over 8 (11 runs) The Wild Force 76 / 1 (RR: 9.50)
Tarak Sai Prathik 18* (12b 2x4 1x6) Bigby Wolf 2-0-19-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 34 (24b 2x4 1x6) Yash Hirani 2-0-11-0
Prabhul KV will start a new spell.
8.1 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 146kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. T Sai Prathik swats this one and he trots through for the single
8.2 Prabhul KV to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 144kph, I Ka Gunda plays it gently through the off side. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. I Ka Gunda rightly sends him back
8.3 Prabhul KV to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1lb, 141kph, P KV hurls this through. I Ka Gunda swishes at this one and misses. One more to the total
8.4 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 148kph, P KV is working up a good head of steam here. Big movement. T Sai Prathik drives but can't time it properly. Is quick to cut off the single
8.5 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 2, 146kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. Two more added to the total
8.6 Prabhul KV to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 143kph, This one starts on middle and ends up on middle. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. The batsmen only take one
End of over 9 (5 runs) The Wild Force 81 / 1 (RR: 9.00)
Tarak Sai Prathik 22* (16b 2x4 1x6) Prabhul KV 3-0-17-1
Indranagar Ka Gunda 34 (26b 2x4 1x6) Bigby Wolf 2-0-19-0
9.1 Yash Hirani to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 109kph, short length on middle stump. T Sai Prathik puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
9.2 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 113kph, Y Hirani runs his fingers across the seam and he maintains a tight line just outside off. I Ka Gunda cover drives but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
9.3 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 109kph, Y Hirani runs his fingers across the seam. That one goes on straight. I Ka Gunda plays it gently through the off side. They take a single
9.4 Yash Hirani to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 113kph, Y Hirani cuts his fingers across this one. Pitches just outside off and it cuts in. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
9.5 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 112kph, short length just outside off stump. Aggressive square drive from I Ka Gunda. Very classy from I Ka Gunda - no stopping this one
9.6 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1lb, 113kph, Y Hirani slows this one down. That one goes on straight. That is an ungainly shot - I Ka Gunda is lucky not to have edged that. One more to the total
End of over 10 (8 runs) The Wild Force 89 / 1 (RR: 8.90)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 39* (30b 3x4 1x6) Yash Hirani 3-0-18-0
Tarak Sai Prathik 24 (18b 2x4 1x6) Prabhul KV 3-0-17-1
Guy Incognito will start a new spell.
10.1 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 112kph, G Incognito slows this one down. This one starts outside off and ends up on off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. That is an excellent call by I Ka Gunda. One run
10.2 Guy Incognito to Tarak Sai Prathik, 4, 109kph, G Incognito bowls this from the back of his hand. Big movement from the seamer. Spanked through the off side. Great cover drive. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
And that's the 50 run partnership! Excellent batting from this pair.
10.3 Guy Incognito to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1lb, 111kph, short length just outside off stump. T Sai Prathik is beaten by the movement. One more to the total
10.4 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 109kph, G Incognito slows this one down. That moved miles. No runs taken
10.5 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 113kph, G Incognito slows this one down. Short length just outside off stump. I Ka Gunda plays it gently through the off side. That is a comfortable single
10.6 Guy Incognito to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 111kph, T Sai Prathik plays it gently through the leg side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
End of over 11 (8 runs) The Wild Force 97 / 1 (RR: 8.82)
Tarak Sai Prathik 29* (21b 3x4 1x6) Guy Incognito 2-0-16-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 41 (33b 3x4 1x6) Yash Hirani 3-0-18-0
11.1 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 146kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here. Big movement through the air. No run
11.2 Bigby Wolf to Tarak Sai Prathik, OUT, 146kph, This one starts wide of off and ends up on off. T Sai Prathik played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Tarak Sai Prathik b B Wolf 29 (32m 23b 3x4 1x6) SR: 126.09

1626549281917.png

Man Bigby Wolf is fired up after picking up the wicket of dangerman Tarak Sai Prathik who was looking at opening up ...

The new batsman is Murtaza Ali.
11.3 Bigby Wolf to Murtaza Ali, 1, 142kph, B Wolf hurls this through. Short length just outside off stump. M Ali plays a punchy cover drive. Easy single to be had there
11.4 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 142kph, This one starts just outside off and ends up on off. I Ka Gunda plays a punchy square drive. They take a single
11.5 Bigby Wolf to Murtaza Ali, 1, 140kph, B Wolf is working up a good head of steam here. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
11.6 Bigby Wolf to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 146kph, That moved miles. I Ka Gunda pushes this ball through the off side. They take a single
End of over 12 (4 runs) The Wild Force 101 / 2 (RR: 8.42)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 43* (35b 3x4 1x6) Bigby Wolf 3-0-23-1
Murtaza Ali 2 (2b 0x4 0x6) Guy Incognito 2-0-16-0
12.1 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 111kph, Big movement through the air. I Ka Gunda puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
12.2 Guy Incognito to Murtaza Ali, 0, 110kph, G Incognito runs his fingers across the seam. M Ali drives but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
12.3 Guy Incognito to Murtaza Ali, 1, 109kph, G Incognito runs his fingers across the seam. Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. Single taken
12.4 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 2, 113kph, I Ka Gunda plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. Two runs
12.5 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 113kph, G Incognito bowls this from the back of his hand and he hits a short length outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed late cut. Not quite where I Ka Gunda intended it to go
That's I Ka Gunda's 50! Well played.

1626548962576.png

Back to back fifties from the Force's star batsman Indranagar Ka Gunda! He in good form. Ka Gunda's fifty comes of only 38 deliveries. The Mavericks need his wicket and quickly!

12.6 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 109kph, G Incognito bowls this gun-barrel straight. I Ka Gunda swats this one. One more to the total
End of over 13 (9 runs) The Wild Force 110 / 2 (RR: 8.46)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 51* (39b 4x4 1x6) Guy Incognito 3-0-25-0
Murtaza Ali 3 (4b 0x4 0x6) Bigby Wolf 3-0-23-1
13.1 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 106kph, It curls in just off the straight. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. Four all the way
13.2 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 109kph, A hint of movement in. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. Is quick to cut off the single
13.3 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 113kph, Y Hirani runs his fingers across the seam. Good length just outside off stump. That is an excellent call by I Ka Gunda. One run
13.4 Yash Hirani to Murtaza Ali, 0, 113kph, M Ali plays it gently through the off side and he struck that too firmly to take the single
13.5 Yash Hirani to Murtaza Ali, 1, 110kph, Y Hirani bowls this from the back of his hand. Not much movement from this surface. M Ali plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. M Ali trots through for the single
13.6 Yash Hirani to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 112kph, Pitches outside off and it bends in. I Ka Gunda square drives but can't time it properly
Y Hirani finishes up with a good, solid spell.
Yash Hirani 0 / 24 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 14 (6 runs) The Wild Force 116 / 2 (RR: 8.29)
Murtaza Ali 4* (6b 0x4 0x6) Yash Hirani 4-0-24-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 56 (43b 5x4 1x6) Guy Incognito 3-0-25-0
14.1 Guy Incognito to Murtaza Ali, 0, 110kph, G Incognito cuts his fingers across this one and he hits a short length just outside off. M Ali puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder at extra-cover. No run
14.2 Guy Incognito to Murtaza Ali, 1, 110kph, M Ali plays a punchy cut. Single taken
14.3 Guy Incognito to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 113kph, short length just outside off stump. I Ka Gunda swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
14.4 Guy Incognito to Murtaza Ali, 2, 109kph, M Ali collects two
14.5 Guy Incognito to Murtaza Ali, 0, 109kph, This one starts just outside off and ends up on off. M Ali goes on to the back foot and keeps it down and he struck that too firmly to take the single
14.6 Guy Incognito to Murtaza Ali, 1, 109kph, Big movement off the pitch. M Ali leg glances but can't time it properly. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
Not the best of outings from G Incognito. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Guy Incognito 0 / 30 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 15 (5 runs) The Wild Force 121 / 2 (RR: 8.07)
Murtaza Ali 8* (11b 0x4 0x6) Guy Incognito 4-0-30-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 57 (44b 5x4 1x6) Yash Hirani 4-0-24-0
Princess Saffron will start a new spell.
15.1 Princess Saffron to Murtaza Ali, 1lb, 77kph, P Saffron puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. M Ali plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more
The Royal Mavericks adjust the field. They have brought in deep backward square leg, deep backward point.
15.2 Princess Saffron to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 2, 71kph, P Saffron floats a delivery to I Ka Gunda. This one bites viciously and spins a long way. Well-timed on-drive there. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
15.3 Princess Saffron to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 72kph, Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. Four all the way
15.4 Princess Saffron to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 81kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. P Saffron puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. Well-timed late cut there. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
15.5 Princess Saffron to Murtaza Ali, 1lb, 73kph, M Ali swishes at this one and misses. One more
15.6 Princess Saffron to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 74kph, The straight one now. I Ka Gunda plays a punchy cut. Not in the gap
End of over 16 (9 runs) The Wild Force 130 / 2 (RR: 8.13)
Murtaza Ali 8* (13b 0x4 0x6) Princess Saffron 2-0-27-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 64 (48b 6x4 1x6) Guy Incognito 4-0-30-0
Prabhul KV will start a new spell.
16.1 Prabhul KV to Murtaza Ali, 1, 143kph, M Ali cover drives but can't time it properly. One more
16.2 Prabhul KV to Indranagar Ka Gunda, OUT, 146kph, short length on middle stump. I Ka Gunda miscues a cover drive. BOWLED HIM!
Indranagar Ka Gunda b P KV 64 (76m 49b 6x4 1x6) SR: 130.61

1626549694774.png

A delighted Mavericks team with the dismissal of Indranagar Ka Gunda. Again Prabhul KV fires a quicky straight at stumps at pace, Ka Gunda gets the slightest of edges onto his stumps... The Wild Forces projected total moves to 160 runs...

The new batsman is Andrin Issac.
16.3 Prabhul KV to Andrin Issac, 0, 142kph, P KV hits a good length on middle. A Issac puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A Issac rightly sends him back
16.4 Prabhul KV to Andrin Issac, 1, 142kph, P KV hurls this through. Short length on middle stump. A Issac puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single
16.5 Prabhul KV to Murtaza Ali, 4, 145kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. Very classy from M Ali - no stopping this one
16.6 Prabhul KV to Murtaza Ali, 1, 142kph, good length on middle stump. M Ali plays it gently through the leg side. One more
P KV finishes up with a good, solid spell.
Prabhul KV 2 / 24 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 17 (7 runs) The Wild Force 137 / 3 (RR: 8.06)
Murtaza Ali 14* (16b 1x4 0x6) Prabhul KV 4-0-24-2
Andrin Issac 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) Princess Saffron 2-0-27-0
17.1 Princess Saffron to Murtaza Ali, 1, 70kph, This one bites viciously and spins a long way. M Ali on-drives but can't time it properly. Single taken
17.2 Princess Saffron to Andrin Issac, 1, 70kph, A Issac plays it gently through the off side. One more to the total
17.3 Princess Saffron to Murtaza Ali, 0, 84kph, M Ali puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
17.4 Princess Saffron to Murtaza Ali, 4, 71kph, The straight one now. Excellent timing from M Ali as he plays a cut. Four more to the total
17.5 Princess Saffron to Murtaza Ali, 4, 71kph, The ball races away for a boundary
17.6 Princess Saffron to Murtaza Ali, 2, 76kph, This one bites viciously and spins a long way. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
End of over 18 (12 runs) The Wild Force 149 / 3 (RR: 8.28)
Andrin Issac 2* (3b 0x4 0x6) Princess Saffron 3-0-39-0
Murtaza Ali 25 (21b 3x4 0x6) Prabhul KV 4-0-24-2
18.1 Bigby Wolf to Andrin Issac, 4, 142kph, This one starts outside off and ends up on off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Through deep mid-on for four. Imperious
18.2 Bigby Wolf to Andrin Issac, 1, 146kph, short and straight. A Issac plays it gently through the leg side. One more
18.3 Bigby Wolf to Murtaza Ali, 1, 146kph, B Wolf bowls this gun-barrel straight. M Ali plays it gently through the leg side and he trots through for the single
18.4 Bigby Wolf to Andrin Issac, 0, 142kph, short and straight. Aggressive drive from A Issac and he struck that too firmly to take the single
18.5 Bigby Wolf to Andrin Issac, 1, 142kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
18.6 Bigby Wolf to Murtaza Ali, 1, 141kph, M Ali plays it gently through the off side. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
Not the best of outings from B Wolf. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Bigby Wolf 1 / 31 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 19 (8 runs) The Wild Force 157 / 3 (RR: 8.26)
Murtaza Ali 27* (23b 3x4 0x6) Bigby Wolf 4-0-31-1
Andrin Issac 8 (7b 1x4 0x6) Princess Saffron 3-0-39-0
19.1 Princess Saffron to Murtaza Ali, 4, 71kph, P Saffron rips a leggie that turns viciously away from the batsman. Through gully for four. Imperious
19.2 Princess Saffron to Murtaza Ali, 1, 71kph, P Saffron tosses this one up to M Ali and he on-drives but can't time it properly. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
19.3 Princess Saffron to Andrin Issac, 2, 70kph, A Issac collects two
19.4 Princess Saffron to Andrin Issac, 1, 73kph, full length on middle stump. A Issac plays it gently through the off side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
19.5 Princess Saffron to Murtaza Ali, 3, 82kph, That spun a long way away from the batsman after pitching. M Ali pushes hard. They run three
19.6 Princess Saffron to Andrin Issac, 0, 70kph, This one bites viciously and spins a long way. Not in the gap
Not the best of outings from P Saffron. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Princess Saffron 0 / 50 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 20 (11 runs) The Wild Force 168 / 3 (RR: 8.40)
Murtaza Ali 35* (26b 4x4 0x6) Princess Saffron 4-0-50-0
Andrin Issac 11 (10b 1x4 0x6) Bigby Wolf 4-0-31-1
Close of innings: The Wild Force - 168 / 3
Indranagar Ka Gunda 64 (49)
Murtaza Ali 35* (26)
Prabhul KV 2 / 24
Bigby Wolf 1 / 31

The Royal Mavericks requires 169 runs to win at 8.45 runs per over

Mavericks logo.png

The new batsman is Van Divine.
The new batsman is Ali Bubere.
The new bowler is Manish Reddy.
0.1 Manish Reddy to Van Divine, 0, 144kph, good length on middle stump. Excellent timing from V Divine as he plays a cover drive
0.2 Manish Reddy to Van Divine, 1, 143kph, M Reddy pitches that one just outside off. V Divine puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more to the total
0.3 Manish Reddy to Ali Bubere, 1, 144kph, M Reddy is working up a good head of steam here. Short length outside off stump. A Bubere plays it gently through the leg side. One more
0.4 Manish Reddy to Van Divine, 1, 143kph, That moved miles. V Divine plays it gently through the off side. Easy single to be had there
0.5 Manish Reddy to Ali Bubere, 4, 143kph, That moved miles. The ball races away for a boundary
0.6 Manish Reddy to Ali Bubere, 0, 145kph, short length outside off stump. A Bubere plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
End of over 1 (7 runs) The Royal Mavericks 7 / 0 (RR: 7.00, RRR: 8.47)
The Royal Mavericks requires 162 runs to win at 8.53 runs per over
Van Divine 2* (3b 0x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 1-0-7-0
Ali Bubere 5 (3b 1x4 0x6)
The new bowler is Federico Dippeta.
1.1 Federico Dippeta to Van Divine, 1, 142kph, F Dippeta is working up a good head of steam here. Short length outside off stump. Well-timed leg glance there. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
1.2 Federico Dippeta to Ali Bubere, 1, 144kph, short length outside off stump. A Bubere cuts but can't time it properly. Single taken
1.3 Federico Dippeta to Van Divine, 0, 142kph, short length just outside off stump. V Divine plays it gently through the off side. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. V Divine rightly sends him back
1.4 Federico Dippeta to Van Divine, 1, 140kph, short length just outside off stump. Excellent timing from V Divine as he plays a square drive. One more
1.5 Federico Dippeta to Ali Bubere, 0, 144kph, F Dippeta hurls this through. Short length outside off stump. A Bubere puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No runs taken
1.6 Federico Dippeta to Ali Bubere, 0, 146kph, Big movement off the pitch. A Bubere plays a leg glance, the ball rears and takes the shoulder of the bat. Is quick to cut off the single
End of over 2 (3 runs) The Royal Mavericks 10 / 0 (RR: 5.00, RRR: 8.78)
The Royal Mavericks requires 159 runs to win at 8.83 runs per over
Van Divine 4* (6b 0x4 0x6) Federico Dippeta 1-0-3-0
Ali Bubere 6 (6b 1x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 1-0-7-0
2.1 Manish Reddy to Van Divine, 1, 145kph, M Reddy hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
2.2 Manish Reddy to Ali Bubere, 1lb, 146kph, good length outside off stump. A Bubere misses it completely. One more
2.3 Manish Reddy to Van Divine, 1, 143kph, M Reddy hurls this through. Good length outside off stump. V Divine puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is a comfortable single
2.4 Manish Reddy to Ali Bubere, 1, 142kph, Big movement off the pitch. A Bubere puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more to the total
2.5 Manish Reddy to Van Divine, 0, 146kph, V Divine plays a leg glance, but can't time it properly. No runs taken
2.6 Manish Reddy to Van Divine, 1, 143kph, M Reddy bowls this gun-barrel straight. V Divine swats this one. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
End of over 3 (5 runs) The Royal Mavericks 15 / 0 (RR: 5.00, RRR: 9.00)
The Royal Mavericks requires 154 runs to win at 9.06 runs per over
Van Divine 7* (10b 0x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 2-0-11-0
Ali Bubere 7 (8b 1x4 0x6) Federico Dippeta 1-0-3-0
3.1 Federico Dippeta to Van Divine, 1, 140kph, F Dippeta pitches that one just outside off. V Divine puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he trots through for the single
3.2 Federico Dippeta to Ali Bubere, 0, 146kph, F Dippeta hurls this through. This one starts outside off and ends up on off. Not in the gap
3.3 Federico Dippeta to Ali Bubere, 4, 143kph, short length outside off stump. Excellent timing from A Bubere as he plays a square drive. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
3.4 Federico Dippeta to Ali Bubere, 6, 142kph, Big movement off the pitch. Excellent timing from A Bubere as he plays a square drive. Six runs! Fantastic batting
3.5 Federico Dippeta to Ali Bubere, 1, 140kph, F Dippeta is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line just outside leg. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. One more to the total
3.6 Federico Dippeta to Van Divine, 2, 141kph, V Divine plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. Two more runs
End of over 4 (14 runs) The Royal Mavericks 29 / 0 (RR: 7.25, RRR: 8.69)
The Royal Mavericks requires 140 runs to win at 8.75 runs per over
Ali Bubere 18* (12b 2x4 1x6) Federico Dippeta 2-0-17-0
Van Divine 10 (12b 0x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 2-0-11-0
The new bowler is Ed Smith.
4.1 Ed Smith to Ali Bubere, 4, 70kph, A Bubere plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
4.2 Ed Smith to Ali Bubere, 1, 70kph, E Smith floats a delivery to A Bubere. Full length outside off stump. A Bubere swats this one and he trots through for the single
4.3 Ed Smith to Van Divine, 4, 76kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. That runs away for four
4.4 Ed Smith to Van Divine, 4, 72kph, E Smith gives this one some air. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cut. Can't cut it off. Four
4.5 Ed Smith to Van Divine, 0, 73kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. Well-timed cut there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. V Divine rightly sends him back
4.6 Ed Smith to Van Divine, 4, 72kph, E Smith puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. Excellent timing from V Divine as he plays an on-drive. Through deep mid-wicket for four. Imperious
End of over 5 (17 runs) The Royal Mavericks 46 / 0 (RR: 9.20, RRR: 8.13)
The Royal Mavericks requires 123 runs to win at 8.20 runs per over
Ali Bubere 23* (14b 3x4 1x6) Ed Smith 1-0-17-0
Van Divine 22 (16b 3x4 0x6) Federico Dippeta 2-0-17-0
The new bowler is Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha.
5.1 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Ali Bubere, 3, 72kph, A Kumar Kushwaha floats a delivery to A Bubere. He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. A Bubere plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. Made a hash of it and allows the batsmen to take three
5.2 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Van Divine, 1, 70kph, A hint of turn away from. V Divine leg glances but doesn't time it at all. That is a comfortable single
And that's the 50 run partnership! Excellent batting from this pair.
5.3 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Ali Bubere, 1, 80kph, A Bubere puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
5.4 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Van Divine, 6, 73kph, Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. V Divine hammers this for six
5.5 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Van Divine, 3, 77kph, The straight one now. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. V Divine did not quite get hold of this. They do well to run three
5.6 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Ali Bubere, 1, 75kph, Gentle leggie turns into the batsman. A Bubere leg glances but can't time it properly. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
End of over 6 (15 runs) The Royal Mavericks 61 / 0 (RR: 10.17, RRR: 7.64)
The Royal Mavericks requires 108 runs to win at 7.71 runs per over
Ali Bubere 28* (17b 3x4 1x6) Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 1-0-15-0
Van Divine 32 (19b 3x4 1x6) Ed Smith 1-0-17-0

POWERPLAY.png
The Royal Mavericks 61 / 0 (RR: 10.17, RRR: 7.64)

Manish Reddy will start a new spell.
The Wild Force adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover.
6.1 Manish Reddy to Ali Bubere, 2, 144kph, M Reddy is working up a good head of steam here. Big movement off the pitch. Excellent timing from A Bubere as he plays a leg glance. Two more added to the total
6.2 Manish Reddy to Ali Bubere, 1, 140kph, Big swing from the seamer. A Bubere plays a leg glance, but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
6.3 Manish Reddy to Van Divine, 2, 140kph, short length just outside off stump. Excellent timing from V Divine as he plays an upper cut. V Divine collects two
6.4 Manish Reddy to Van Divine, 1, 141kph, M Reddy hits a short length just outside off. V Divine plays it gently through the off side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
6.5 Manish Reddy to Ali Bubere, OUT, 124kph, This one is military medium from M Reddy. This one starts outside off and ends up on off. A Bubere played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Ali Bubere b M Reddy 31 (33m 20b 3x4 1x6) SR: 155.00

1626550687702.png

Finally the opening stand between Van Divine and Ali Bubere gets broken courtesy of a brilliant in-swinging yorker by Manish Reddy! Bubere looked set and played well for his 31 runs of 20 balls ...

The new batsman is Dikshansh Darshan.
6.6 Manish Reddy to Dikshansh Darshan, 0, 141kph, That continues on straight. D Darshan cuts but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
End of over 7 (6 runs) The Royal Mavericks 67 / 1 (RR: 9.57, RRR: 7.77)
The Royal Mavericks requires 102 runs to win at 7.85 runs per over
Van Divine 35* (21b 3x4 1x6) Manish Reddy 3-0-17-1
Dikshansh Darshan 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 1-0-15-0
The new bowler is Abdul Rafay.
7.1 Abdul Rafay to Van Divine, 0, 72kph, A Rafay floats a delivery to V Divine. Full length just outside off stump. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cover drive. Not in the gap
7.2 Abdul Rafay to Van Divine, 0, 70kph, The offie now and it turns into the batsman. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. V Divine rightly sends him back
7.3 Abdul Rafay to Van Divine, 2, 73kph, A Rafay floats a delivery to V Divine. A hint of turn into. The ball beats the infielder and the batsmen run a couple
7.4 Abdul Rafay to Van Divine, 1, 75kph, A hint of turn into. V Divine late cuts but can't time it properly. One more to the total
7.5 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 70kph, A Rafay floats a delivery to D Darshan. Full length just outside off stump. D Darshan pushes this ball through the off side and he trots through for the single
7.6 Abdul Rafay to Van Divine, OUT, 74kph, V Divine completely mishits a cover drive. There is a mix up mid-pitch and A Issac whips off the bails. Run out
Van Divine run out (A Rafay) 38 (36m 26b 3x4 1x6) SR: 146.15

1626551301751.png

YES ... NO ... YES ... Total confusion between Van Divine and Dikshansh Darshan. Divine is furious and rightfully so, he was looking at a big score before this mishap ...

End of over 8 (4 runs) The Royal Mavericks 71 / 2 (RR: 8.88, RRR: 8.08)
The Royal Mavericks requires 98 runs to win at 8.17 runs per over
Dikshansh Darshan 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Abdul Rafay 1-0-4-0
Manish Reddy 3-0-17-1
The new batsman is Gokul Raj Kamaraj.
Federico Dippeta will start a new spell.
8.1 Federico Dippeta to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 146kph, F Dippeta hurls this through. Short length just outside off stump. D Darshan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
8.2 Federico Dippeta to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 0, 142kph, F Dippeta is working up a good head of steam here. Short length just outside off stump. G Raj Kamaraj cover drives but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. G Raj Kamaraj rightly sends him back
8.3 Federico Dippeta to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 124kph, Big movement from the seamer. Well-timed drive there. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
8.4 Federico Dippeta to Dikshansh Darshan, 4, 140kph, That moved miles. Four runs
8.5 Federico Dippeta to Dikshansh Darshan, 0, 140kph, F Dippeta hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive
8.6 Federico Dippeta to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 126kph, No great pace there from F Dippeta. Big movement off the pitch. D Darshan cuts but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
End of over 9 (7 runs) The Royal Mavericks 78 / 2 (RR: 8.67, RRR: 8.18)
The Royal Mavericks requires 91 runs to win at 8.27 runs per over
Dikshansh Darshan 7* (6b 1x4 0x6) Federico Dippeta 3-0-24-0
Gokul Raj Kamaraj 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) Abdul Rafay 1-0-4-0
9.1 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 70kph, Breaks into just off the straight. D Darshan plays it gently through the off side. One more to the total
9.2 Abdul Rafay to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 0, 78kph, full length just outside off stump. G Raj Kamaraj plays it gently through the leg side. No runs taken
9.3 Abdul Rafay to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1lb, 85kph, The offie now and it turns into the batsman. G Raj Kamaraj misses it completely. One more to the total
9.4 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 81kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Well-timed square drive there. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
9.5 Abdul Rafay to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 72kph, The offie now and it turns into the batsman. G Raj Kamaraj plays it gently through the off side. One more to the total
9.6 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 2, 75kph, Gentle offie turns into the batsman. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Two more added to the total
End of over 10 (6 runs) The Royal Mavericks 84 / 2 (RR: 8.40, RRR: 8.40)
The Royal Mavericks requires 85 runs to win at 8.50 runs per over
Gokul Raj Kamaraj 2* (5b 0x4 0x6) Abdul Rafay 2-0-9-0
Dikshansh Darshan 11 (9b 1x4 0x6) Federico Dippeta 3-0-24-0
The new bowler is Asham Sharma.
10.1 Asham Sharma to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 4, 70kph, The straight one now. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. Not quite where G Raj Kamaraj intended it to go
10.2 Asham Sharma to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 6, 91kph, The straight one now. G Raj Kamaraj plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. Fielder is underneath it but the ball sails over his head. SIX
10.3 Asham Sharma to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 70kph, A Sharma tosses this one up to G Raj Kamaraj. A hint of turn into. Well-timed cover drive there. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
10.4 Asham Sharma to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 70kph, The offie now and it turns into the batsman. Well-timed cover drive there. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
10.5 Asham Sharma to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 73kph, full length just outside off stump. G Raj Kamaraj puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
10.6 Asham Sharma to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 95kph, A Sharma fires in a quicker one. D Darshan cuts but can't time it properly. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
End of over 11 (14 runs) The Royal Mavericks 98 / 2 (RR: 8.91, RRR: 7.78)
The Royal Mavericks requires 71 runs to win at 7.89 runs per over
Dikshansh Darshan 13* (11b 1x4 0x6) Asham Sharma 1-0-14-0
Gokul Raj Kamaraj 14 (9b 1x4 1x6) Abdul Rafay 2-0-9-0
11.1 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 4, 71kph, A Rafay gets this one to grip and turn. That runs away for four
11.2 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 6, 72kph, The offie now and it turns into the batsman. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cut. Fielder is underneath it but the ball sails over his head. SIX
11.3 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 0, 75kph, D Darshan played that with soft hands
11.4 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 81kph, A hint of turn into. D Darshan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
11.5 Abdul Rafay to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 1, 78kph, full length just outside off stump. G Raj Kamaraj plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. One more
11.6 Abdul Rafay to Dikshansh Darshan, 2, 81kph, Excellent timing from D Darshan as he plays a cut. The ball beats the infielder and the batsmen run a couple
End of over 12 (14 runs) The Royal Mavericks 112 / 2 (RR: 9.33, RRR: 7.00)
The Royal Mavericks requires 57 runs to win at 7.13 runs per over
Gokul Raj Kamaraj 15* (10b 1x4 1x6) Abdul Rafay 3-0-23-0
Dikshansh Darshan 26 (16b 2x4 1x6) Asham Sharma 1-0-14-0
Ed Smith will start a new spell.
12.1 Ed Smith to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 0, 74kph, E Smith floats a delivery to G Raj Kamaraj and he plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. No runs taken
12.2 Ed Smith to Gokul Raj Kamaraj, OUT, 71kph, E Smith tosses this one up to G Raj Kamaraj and he played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Gokul Raj Kamaraj b E Smith 15 (17m 12b 1x4 1x6) SR: 125.00
The new batsman is Aakash Singh.
12.3 Ed Smith to Aakash Singh, 1, 70kph, That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. A Singh puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The batsmen only take one
12.4 Ed Smith to Dikshansh Darshan, 4, 72kph, Excellent timing from D Darshan as he plays a late cut. Can't cut it off. Four
12.5 Ed Smith to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 70kph, good length on middle stump. D Darshan plays a drive, the ball rears and takes the shoulder of the bat. One more
12.6 Ed Smith to Aakash Singh, 0, 80kph, E Smith pushes this one through slightly quicker. A Singh puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
End of over 13 (6 runs) The Royal Mavericks 118 / 3 (RR: 9.08, RRR: 7.14)
The Royal Mavericks requires 51 runs to win at 7.29 runs per over
Dikshansh Darshan 31* (18b 3x4 1x6) Ed Smith 2-0-23-1
Aakash Singh 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) Abdul Rafay 3-0-23-0
Manish Reddy will start a new spell.
13.1 Manish Reddy to Dikshansh Darshan, 1, 142kph, M Reddy hits a short length just outside off. D Darshan plays it gently through the leg side. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
13.2 Manish Reddy to Aakash Singh, 4, 140kph, M Reddy hurls this through. Good length outside off stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed late cut. That's a boundary
13.3 Manish Reddy to Aakash Singh, 1, 140kph, short length just outside off stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed late cut. They take a single
13.4 Manish Reddy to Dikshansh Darshan, OUT, 144kph, D Darshan played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Dikshansh Darshan b M Reddy 32 (26m 20b 3x4 1x6) SR: 160.00

1626552103508.png

What a jaffa of a delivery by Manish Reddy to dismiss Mavericks skipper Dikshansh Darshan. An unplayable yorker played with soft hands breaking the stumps. Darshan who still has some explaining to do with Divine, played a decent knock at a very respectable strike-rate of 160.00

The new batsman is Suman Mohanty.
13.5 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 0, 144kph, That moved miles. S Mohanty cover drives but can't time it properly and he struck that too firmly to take the single
13.6 Manish Reddy to Suman Mohanty, 1, 140kph, M Reddy is working up a good head of steam here. S Mohanty square drives but can't time it properly. One more to the total
M Reddy finishes up with a good, solid spell.
Manish Reddy 2 / 24 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 14 (7 runs) The Royal Mavericks 125 / 4 (RR: 8.93, RRR: 7.17)
The Royal Mavericks requires 44 runs to win at 7.33 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 4-0-24-2
Aakash Singh 6 (4b 1x4 0x6) Ed Smith 2-0-23-1
14.1 Ed Smith to Suman Mohanty, 4, 70kph, E Smith floats a delivery to S Mohanty and he puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. Four runs
14.2 Ed Smith to Suman Mohanty, 1, 72kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. That is a comfortable single
14.3 Ed Smith to Aakash Singh, 0, 72kph, E Smith floats a delivery to A Singh and he plays it gently through the off side
14.4 Ed Smith to Aakash Singh, 1, 84kph, E Smith puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. A Singh swats this one. One more to the total
14.5 Ed Smith to Suman Mohanty, 0, 82kph, Aggressive late cut from S Mohanty and he struck that too firmly to take the single
14.6 Ed Smith to Suman Mohanty, 1, 77kph, That spun a long way away from the batsman after pitching. S Mohanty swats this one. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
End of over 15 (7 runs) The Royal Mavericks 132 / 4 (RR: 8.80, RRR: 7.20)
The Royal Mavericks requires 37 runs to win at 7.40 runs per over
Suman Mohanty 7* (6b 1x4 0x6) Ed Smith 3-0-30-1
Aakash Singh 7 (6b 1x4 0x6) Manish Reddy 4-0-24-2
Federico Dippeta will start a new spell.
15.1 Federico Dippeta to Suman Mohanty, 0, 143kph, F Dippeta is working up a good head of steam here. S Mohanty played that with soft hands. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-wicket. No run
15.2 Federico Dippeta to Suman Mohanty, OUT, 142kph, S Mohanty can't get the pull away. BOWLED HIM!
Suman Mohanty b F Dippeta 7 (6m 8b 1x4 0x6) SR: 87.50
The new batsman is Yash Hirani.
15.3 Federico Dippeta to Yash Hirani, 0, 141kph, F Dippeta hurls this through. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. Y Hirani struck that too firmly to take the single
15.4 Federico Dippeta to Yash Hirani, 1, 140kph, F Dippeta is working up a good head of steam here and he hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. Y Hirani trots through for the single
15.5 Federico Dippeta to Aakash Singh, 0, 146kph, A Singh goes back to defend it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A Singh rightly sends him back
15.6 Federico Dippeta to Aakash Singh, 1, 145kph, That moved miles. A Singh plays it gently through the off side. The batsmen only take one
A tad expensive from F Dippeta, but a decent outing for him today.
Federico Dippeta 1 / 26 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 16 (2 runs) The Royal Mavericks 134 / 5 (RR: 8.38, RRR: 8.50)
The Royal Mavericks requires 35 runs to win at 8.75 runs per over
Aakash Singh 8* (8b 1x4 0x6) Federico Dippeta 4-0-26-1
Yash Hirani 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) Ed Smith 3-0-30-1
16.1 Ed Smith to Aakash Singh, 2, 70kph, E Smith puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. Two runs
16.2 Ed Smith to Aakash Singh, 4, 71kph, E Smith tosses this one up to A Singh. Spanked through the off side. Great square drive. Four runs
16.3 Ed Smith to Aakash Singh, 1, 72kph, A Singh square drives but can't time it properly. One more
16.4 Ed Smith to Yash Hirani, OUT, 78kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Y Hirani can't get the cover drive away. BOWLED HIM!
Yash Hirani b E Smith 1 (5m 3b 0x4 0x6) SR: 33.33
The new batsman is Guy Incognito.
16.5 Ed Smith to Guy Incognito, 0, 70kph, G Incognito plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. No run
16.6 Ed Smith to Guy Incognito, OUT, 70kph, E Smith floats a delivery to G Incognito and he can't get the square drive away. BOWLED HIM!
Guy Incognito b E Smith 0 (0m 2b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00
Not the best of outings from E Smith. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Ed Smith 3 / 37 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 17 (7 runs) The Royal Mavericks 141 / 7 (RR: 8.29, RRR: 9.00)
The Royal Mavericks requires 28 runs to win at 9.33 runs per over
Aakash Singh 15* (11b 2x4 0x6) Ed Smith 4-0-37-3
Federico Dippeta 4-0-26-1

1626552741511.png

To think he almost did play in this match (management allegedly benched him initially for throwing one too many back at the hotel's bar and causing a scene). This is an over Ed Smith will be talking about for some time to come ... Two wickets in his final over is "stuff of legends" as he would say :p Brilliant bowling from the slow left armer see him finishing his quota of overs, a tad expensive, but with three crucial wickets.

The new batsman is Bigby Wolf.
Abdul Rafay will start a new spell.
17.1 Abdul Rafay to Aakash Singh, 6, 75kph, full length just outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. Going going gone! Six
17.2 Abdul Rafay to Aakash Singh, 4, 71kph, Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Four runs
17.3 Abdul Rafay to Aakash Singh, 1, 72kph, A Rafay gives this one some air and he gets this one to grip and turn. A Singh cuts but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
17.4 Abdul Rafay to Bigby Wolf, 0, 78kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. B Wolf plays a punchy cover drive
17.5 Abdul Rafay to Bigby Wolf, 0, 77kph, Gentle offie turns into the batsman. B Wolf cuts but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. B Wolf rightly sends him back
17.6 Abdul Rafay to Bigby Wolf, 1, 70kph, A Rafay tosses this one up to B Wolf. Full length just outside off stump. B Wolf plays a punchy cut. They take a single
Not the best of outings from A Rafay. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Abdul Rafay 0 / 35 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 18 (12 runs) The Royal Mavericks 153 / 7 (RR: 8.50, RRR: 7.50)
The Royal Mavericks requires 16 runs to win at 8.00 runs per over
Bigby Wolf 1* (3b 0x4 0x6) Abdul Rafay 4-0-35-0
Aakash Singh 26 (14b 3x4 1x6) Ed Smith 4-0-37-3
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha will start a new spell.
18.1 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Bigby Wolf, 6, 70kph, A Kumar Kushwaha tosses this one up to B Wolf. Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. B Wolf hammers this for six
18.2 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Bigby Wolf, 1, 84kph, Spanked through the off side. Great cut. The batsmen only take one
18.3 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Aakash Singh, 1, 70kph, A Kumar Kushwaha gives this one some air. A Singh plays a cut, but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
18.4 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Bigby Wolf, 1lb, 71kph, B Wolf swishes at this one and misses. One more to the total
18.5 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Aakash Singh, 1lb, 73kph, A hint of turn away from. A Singh swishes at this one and misses. One more
18.6 Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha to Bigby Wolf, OUT, 74kph, A Kumar Kushwaha gets this one to grip and turn. B Wolf can't get the cut away and he has not quite got a hold of this one and it is taken by F Dippeta long-off
Bigby Wolf c F Dippeta b A Kumar Kushwaha 8 (7m 7b 0x4 1x6) SR: 114.29
End of over 19 (10 runs) The Royal Mavericks 163 / 8 (RR: 8.58, RRR: 5.00)
The Royal Mavericks requires 6 runs to win at 6.00 runs per over
Aakash Singh 27* (16b 3x4 1x6) Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 2-0-23-1
Abdul Rafay 4-0-35-0

The new batsman is Prabhul KV.
Asham Sharma will start a new spell.
19.1 Asham Sharma to Aakash Singh, 1lb, 71kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. A Singh swishes at this one and misses. One more to the total
19.2 Asham Sharma to Prabhul KV, 0, 72kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. Well-timed on-drive there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. P KV rightly sends him back
19.3 Asham Sharma to Prabhul KV, 4, 73kph, A Sharma floats a delivery to P KV. Can't cut it off. Four
19.4 Asham Sharma to Prabhul KV, 0, 72kph, A Sharma gets this one to grip and turn. Excellent timing from P KV as he plays a cover drive. No runs taken
19.5 Asham Sharma to Prabhul KV, 0, 78kph, P KV puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
19.6 Asham Sharma to Prabhul KV, 1, 78kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
End of over 20 (6 runs) The Royal Mavericks 169 / 8 (RR: 8.45, RRR: -1.00)
Prabhul KV 5* (5b 1x4 0x6) Asham Sharma 2-0-19-0
Aakash Singh 27 (17b 3x4 1x6) Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 2-0-23-1
Close of innings: The Royal Mavericks - 169 / 8
Van Divine 38 (26)
Dikshansh Darshan 32 (20)
Ed Smith 3 / 37
Manish Reddy 2 / 24

THE WILD FORCE 1st INNING

BATTING SCORECARD

PlayerStatusRunsBalls4s6sS/R
Indranagar Ka Gunda b P KV644961130.61
Mark Kkkkc G Incognito b P KV191311146.15
Tarak Sai Prathik b B Wolf292331126.09
Murtaza Alinot out352640134.62
Andrin Issacnot out111010110.00
DNB: Asham Sharma, Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, Abdul Rafay, Federico Dippeta, Ed Smith, Manish Reddy
FOW: 1/44( Mark Kkkk, 4.3), 2/97( Tarak Sai Prathik, 11.2), 3/131( Indranagar Ka Gunda, 16.2),
The Wild Force - 168 / 3 Overs 20 RPO: 8.40
Extras: 10 WD: 0 NB: 1 B: 0 LB: 9
Partnerships

Indranagar Ka Gunda / Mark Kkkk

44 (28)
Indranagar Ka Gunda / Tarak Sai Prathik

53 (41)
Indranagar Ka Gunda / Murtaza Ali

34 (30)
Andrin Issac / Murtaza Ali

37 (22)

THE ROYAL MAVERICKS

BOWLING SCORECARD

PlayerOversMdnsRunsWktsE/RWdNB
Yash Hirani4.002406.0000
Bigby Wolf4.003117.7501
Prabhul KV4.002426.0000
Princess Saffron4.0050012.5000
Guy Incognito4.003007.5000

THE ROYAL MAVERICKS 1st INNING

BATTING SCORECARD

PlayerStatusRunsBalls4s6sS/R
Van Divine run out (A Rafay)382631146.15
Ali Bubere b M Reddy312031155.00
Dikshansh Darshan b M Reddy322031160.00
Gokul Raj Kamaraj b E Smith151211125.00
Aakash Singhnot out271731158.82
Suman Mohanty b F Dippeta781087.50
Yash Hirani b E Smith130033.33
Guy Incognito b E Smith02000.00
Bigby Wolfc F Dippeta b A Kumar Kushwaha8701114.29
Prabhul KVnot out5510100.00
DNB: Princess Saffron
FOW: 1/67( Ali Bubere, 6.5), 2/71( Van Divine, 7.6), 3/112( Gokul Raj Kamaraj, 12.2), 4/124( Dikshansh Darshan, 13.4), 5/132( Suman Mohanty, 15.2), 6/141( Yash Hirani, 16.4),
7/141( Guy Incognito, 16.6), 8/163( Bigby Wolf, 18.6),
The Royal Mavericks - 169 / 8 Overs 20 RPO: 8.45
Extras: 5 WD: 0 NB: 0 B: 0 LB: 5
Partnerships

Van Divine / Ali Bubere

67 (41)
Van Divine / Dikshansh Darshan

4 (7)
Gokul Raj Kamaraj / Dikshansh Darshan

41 (26)
Aakash Singh / Dikshansh Darshan

12 (8)
Aakash Singh / Suman Mohanty

8 (10)
Aakash Singh / Yash Hirani

9 (8)
Aakash Singh / Guy Incognito

0 (2)
Aakash Singh / Bigby Wolf

22 (12)
Aakash Singh / Prabhul KV

6 (6)

THE WILD FORCE

BOWLING SCORECARD

PlayerOversMdnsRunsWktsE/RWdNB
Manish Reddy4.002426.0000
Federico Dippeta4.002616.5000
Ed Smith4.003739.2500
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha2.0023111.5000
Abdul Rafay4.003508.7500
Asham Sharma2.001909.5000

What a finish! A nail-biter to the very end. Well played to both teams, but in the end, there can be only one winner. The Royal Mavericks will breathe a sigh of relief after today's match and will be hoping to be more authoritative in the next one. The bowlers were probably licking their lips when they saw the pitch today - the pitch was very sporting, to say the least. All of the disciplines benefited greatly throughout the day. These two teams were fairly evenly matched so it was tough to predict the outcome. That being said The Royal Mavericks proved to be the stronger in the end and snatched victory.

MATCH NOTES
-----------

The Royal Mavericks wins by 2 wickets

MoM: I Ka Gunda

The Wild Force 168/3 20 overs
The Royal Mavericks 169/8 20 overs

The Wild Force

. Indranagar Ka Gunda 50 off 39 balls in 62 min

Users who are viewing this thread