Kumar Vishal Trophy ROUND 6 - The Royal Mavericks vs The Avengers @ Dharamshala Cricket Stadium

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I have been preparing the Mavericks to accept this loss with Pride.

Overall poor cricket from two sub standard team but Avengers were the better loser this rounds and came off with the win.

Its really cool we have such diversity in this year’s league where we can witness poor teams like Mavericks and Avengers battle it out trying to gain some respect.

Well you gained my respect today Avengers, even though yall are obviously into your feelings with the comments I make…..

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Overall poor cricket from two sub standard team but Avengers were the better loser this rounds and came off with the win.

Its really cool we have such diversity in this year’s league where we can witness poor teams like Mavericks and Avengers battle it out trying to gain some respect.

Well you gained my respect today Avengers, even though yall are obviously into your feelings with the comments I make…..
Yeah, our team is so awful. At losing.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
But you don't know :lol
I do know. That is why I am the sorcerer supreme.

9d4cdc6500b009e54bda79ac6a8e6665.gif

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

20210829_170716.jpg

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
2 nervous 90s for me in the span of a week. Firstly in the T20s and now here as well :(

I really am batting like Misbah. Plenty of 50s and 90s but not a single limited-overs century :(

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
2 nervous 90s for me in the span of a week. Firstly in the T20s and now here as well :(

I really am batting like Misbah. Plenty of 50s and 90s but not a single limited-overs century :(
That is too much punishment for the opponents

Users who are viewing this thread