RUGBY Rugby 20

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Is anyone trying out the steam update? I’m so tempted to get it try it and give feedback? I can’t find anyone who is or videos that show it!?

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Is anyone trying out the steam update? I’m so tempted to get it try it and give feedback? I can’t find anyone who is or videos that show it!?

I haven't seen any videos for yesterday's update, but there's a few for the official 1.4 update.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
The content in the 1.5 update is an autosave feature, I've heard. Apparently, people were having issues where they were losing their game saves.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I do have to laugh at the guy on Steam who's raving that the game has been "dumped on Steam and left to rot" when it's just been a month since the last update.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Funnily enough, there was a big update yesterday:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/846730/RUGBY_20/

Here's the intro to patch 1.5:

It's been a couple of hectic weeks, but we're happy to be bringing some of the communities most requested features with this patch. Which sees the rosters and player (and their teams) stats getting fully updated to reflect the 2019 / 2020 season (though no doubt some of you will still be demanding that your favorites get a higher rating
steamhappy
). We've also got improvements to the online stability and a number of other changes, so read on for the full patch notes.

I'm going to hang on to see what Rugby Challenge 4 looks like before I commit.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Funnily enough, there was a big update yesterday:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/846730/RUGBY_20/

Here's the intro to patch 1.5:

It's been a couple of hectic weeks, but we're happy to be bringing some of the communities most requested features with this patch. Which sees the rosters and player (and their teams) stats getting fully updated to reflect the 2019 / 2020 season (though no doubt some of you will still be demanding that your favorites get a higher rating
steamhappy
). We've also got improvements to the online stability and a number of other changes, so read on for the full patch notes.

I'm going to hang on to see what Rugby Challenge 4 looks like before I commit.

Think this is just what the public beta was now to everyone..

Users who are viewing this thread