RUGBY Rugby 20

D

Dutch

England v Wales is a pretty decent watch! Inspiring to get me a rugby game!

D

Dutch

Great to hear the crowd singing in full voice at a full Twickenham.....

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Have you got it already Franco? Whats your feeling?

not yet, there are many games coming out this month

also i got an Oculus Quest and i'm playing table tennis in VR, it's fantastic.

@WealeyH Bristol Boy is playing Rugby 20 right now

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Bought the game lads.. 24 quid so why not.

It could be very good.

The AI kicking and decision making is borderline woeful.

Set plays are well done and could work really well but sometimes the AI players or my players just seem to be in slow motion. That combined with the AI defense coming up so quick you can’t really execute it anyway.

Essentially it worth no more than 24 quid. I reckon once I master it it could be fun/is fun but it seems super hectic and disorganized.

Another really irritating thing is I’ll have an overlap. Pass it but it will be a clunky pass behind me and the positioning of my other attacker essentially kills off the overlap.

it’s not bad.. it’s not good. It’s just ok with potentially. It’s hard to properly explain really. I’ll try master it and get some proper highlights up!

D

Dutch

Bought the game lads.. 24 quid so why not.

It could be very good.

The AI kicking and decision making is borderline woeful.

Set plays are well done and could work really well but sometimes the AI players or my players just seem to be in slow motion. That combined with the AI defense coming up so quick you can’t really execute it anyway.

Essentially it worth no more than 24 quid. I reckon once I master it it could be fun/is fun but it seems super hectic and disorganized.

Another really irritating thing is I’ll have an overlap. Pass it but it will be a clunky pass behind me and the positioning of my other attacker essentially kills off the overlap.

it’s not bad.. it’s not good. It’s just ok with potentially. It’s hard to properly explain really. I’ll try master it and get some proper highlights up!
Yeah the vids I had seen put me off...seemed very clumsy and chaotic as you say. look forward to more insights

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Yeah the vids I had seen put me off...seemed very clumsy and chaotic as you say. look forward to more insights

That’s the issue half the time I don’t know where the AI players are slinging it. Doesn’t seem like they run any set pieces that are available to myself. Their attacks arnt smooth its more of a cluster.

I’ll keep going and learn better. Early impression though just another average game of rugby that falls short.

rugby league live from BA however I found very fun. This is more a button bash of madness hoping for the best.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That’s the issue half the time I don’t know where the AI players are slinging it. Doesn’t seem like they run any set pieces that are available to myself. Their attacks arnt smooth its more of a cluster.

I’ll keep going and learn better. Early impression though just another average game of rugby that falls short.

rugby league live from BA however I found very fun. This is more a button bash of madness hoping for the best.

I’ve had the game for a while and you’ve summed it up perfectly, add to that no customisation , player editor, it’s not making me want to come back to it even though I’ve had a couple of decent games. I’m also not a big fan of ultimate team card thing , probably because I’m really old ! Would be happy for BA to transfer league skills to union ....

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I’ve had the game for a while and you’ve summed it up perfectly, add to that no customisation , player editor, it’s not making me want to come back to it even though I’ve had a couple of decent games. I’m also not a big fan of ultimate team card thing , probably because I’m really old ! Would be happy for BA to transfer league skills to union ....

Yeah I’m only interested in gameplay really...

The AI when running onto the ball don’t run onto it quick enough. They have the depth but because they are a bit sluggish it defeats the object.. so I have to set my line flatter.

when I slow myself down the game does play better. But the set moves that work well In training seem to fall apart because the AI don’t go where they should do or are too slow to.

The AI however do seem a bit mindless and frantic.

Users who are viewing this thread