RUGBY Rugby 20

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Yeah I’m only interested in gameplay really...

The AI when running onto the ball don’t run onto it quick enough. They have the depth but because they are a bit sluggish it defeats the object.. so I have to set my line flatter.

when I slow myself down the game does play better. But the set moves that work well In training seem to fall apart because the AI don’t go where they should do or are too slow to.

The AI however do seem a bit mindless and frantic.

I bought the game last night, but I haven't had a chance to try it. However, after reading what you and @disco123 have to say, it's unlikely that I'll keep it.

It's disappointing though. I need to some new games, as I'm one of those older folks who've been advised to stay home during the coronavirus crisis.:(

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I bought the game last night, but I haven't had a chance to try it. However, after reading what you and @disco123 have to say, it's unlikely that I'll keep it.

It's disappointing though. I need to some new games, as I'm one of those older folks who've been advised to stay home during the coronavirus crisis.:(

I was thinking of purchasing AO tennis 2 or the Golf club , but just started a new career mode in C19 to help me with my self isolation!

Anyway stay safe mate , crazy times :(

D

Deleted member 193590

I was thinking of purchasing AO tennis 2 or the Golf club , but just started a new career mode in C19 to help me with my self isolation!

If you're thinking of buying the golf club 2019 you can't go wrong,it's a great game and a massive step up from the previous 2 efforts.
Take care.

Wealey

ICC Board Member

it still needs a lot.. defending is just smashing 0 hoping for the best. At times it all clicks and feels slick but most of the time it’s just far too clunky..

I’ll keep it and see how it improves. Luckily only 20 quid.

I can’t do any set moves hardly cos the poxy players don’t go where they should or can’t do it quick enough!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
The problem with the set plays.. and for anyone who hasn’t played it, is you have to press pass buttons at a set time when your player or an AI players gets to a certain marker on the pitch..

issue is.. some said markers as the defensive line come up end up being behind the defence, therefore making the play impossible to run..

When done properly they are great.. but this is very very rare.

I have to add again the AI kicking is on another level of abysmal!

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England

I'm enjoying AO Tennis 2, and I have TGC19, but haven't played it much. I also picked up F1 2019 at a good price, and, of course, C19 is excellent.

I might well keep Rugby 20 and hope future updates make it worthwhile. Eko seems receptive to users comments and requests on Steam.

I hope everyone on the site stays safe and well in these perilous times.

Users who are viewing this thread