LEAGUE Rugby League Live 3

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Half time: career mode game one. Losing 18-nil, all of those happened on the other end of the pitch from me

Great start!!!

D

Dutch

I'll add you on Steam when I get out the game :)

My understanding is that the super league had real player names but generic visuals because they'd have to have gone to every single player to get permission because there's no player union - is that right? If so can anyone recommend half decent players that I could download, especially for Salford since that's who I'm going to be playing as... Plus a half decent Scotland team wouldn't go amiss ;)

I dont think the player editor is that good! :p

I am trying to understand how to pass!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Half time: career mode game one. Losing 18-nil, all of those happened on the other end of the pitch from me

Great start!!!

Same story here too. We lost in my first career game(22-12)but what I wasn't able to believe is I managed to score in last few minutes. I simply pushed 2 players while running and managed to make it that I dont still know how I did it:lol perhaps running in gaps.

Loving the game, loved the career mode themes too - manage existing player, create a player from scratch and be a team coach. Have tried only the first option, will give it a go on other 2 modes.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am trying to understand how to pass!

Drills are good, it gave me basic understanding of what buttons needs to be pressed. But yeah passing seem difficult for me as I get confused right or left & always feel AI puts me in a trap, may be because I am totally new!!

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
I started again at amateur and we won 48-0 (20 minute halves, trying to work out the ideal length and that's probably too long): playing as the mighty Swinton against Oxford. Was then reported for a dangerous high tackle (got penalised twice for it in game), got suspended for two games and was then dropped for the first six league games before getting picked for the Challenge Cup match against one of the Super League sides. Imagine if you could say something like this about Don Bradman's career mode...

Also I think that there's a bit of a difficulty hole in there similar to DBC: Amateur is way, way too easy while Pro is a little hard. I'll have to play more to see what its like exactly but if it is like that then it is a little disappointing, and shows the need to have something like sliders in the game to let you tailor those things exactly.

The nines mode is incredibly fun if you just want a quick game since its a lot more open: and makes me wonder just how fun a sevens mode in a Union game would be if done right...

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
@Dutch and @surendar I couldn't find either of you on Steam for some reason, feel free to add me if you want to try to play Rugby League very badly against me - you might have to search "IceAgeComingSA" though, I'm not entirely sure

D

Dutch

Ha ha starting to get a hang of this now.....on rookie though! Is a nice game, more tactics needed than you would imagine and good fun.....them cheerleaders!

"Gus is off his chair.....what a tackle!"

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
just bought it, waiting to finish downloading. know a little about league, but am a union diehard. looking forward to giving it a go.

D

Dutch

just bought it, waiting to finish downloading. know a little about league, but am a union diehard. looking forward to giving it a go.
will take a while but it grows on you! I am having quite a lot of fun with it......seemed very one dimensional at first but there is much more depth than I first thought

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
will take a while but it grows on you! I am having quite a lot of fun with it......seemed very one dimensional at first but there is much more depth than I first thought

First 2 attempts to do the passing drill both resulted in CTD :(

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
And then an attempt to play an Auckland 9s match at least got yo the walk on before CTD. Not a great start

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@BigAntStudios @MattW is there a better place/format for me to report the errors?

passing drill (twice) and one-off NRL match CTD at the loading screen
one-off Auckland 9s got past loading screen but CTD during the on-pitch intro.

Windows 10 on bootcamp, 2014 8GB mac air

Users who are viewing this thread