LEAGUE Rugby League Live World Cup Edition Announced!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Rubgy League Live 2 - World Cup Edition Announced.
Release Date 21 November

1376414_639636149392967_1746234679_n.jpg

SYDNEY, Australia ? 18 October 2013: Tru Blu Entertainment announced today that Rugby League Live 2 ? World Cup Edition will be released on 21 November on PlayStation?3 and Xbox 360?. Tru Blu celebrates the largest rugby league event on the planet with the official and exclusive licensed videogame for the Rugby League World Cup 2013, hosted by England and Wales.

Experience all the emotion and passion of the world?s fiercest national rivalries as you lead your nation to glory at the Rugby League World Cup 2013 in Rugby League Live 2 ? World Cup Edition.

Rugby League Live 2 ? World Cup Edition features all the fun and excitement of the highly successful Rugby League Live 2 plus new content including an all new World Cup Competition mode with official RLWC2013 stadia and national teams and an expanded 25-year 2013 Career mode to give you the complete Rugby League WorldCup 2013 experience.

Features of Rugby League Live 2 - World Cup Edition include:

? Rugby League World Cup 2013 Competition

? Expanded 25 year 2013 Career Mode featuring RLWC2013 fixtures.

? Compete as your national team at RLWC2013 matches, sign sponsors, hire top flight coaching staff, negotiate player contracts and set player training programs & intensity to build the ultimate team.

? 7 new RLWC2013 stadia in addition to 34 High Detail Stadia from Australia,New Zealand and the UK.

? 11 New National teams in addition to over 100 Leagues & Teams from NRL,Super League, Cooperative Championships, NSW & QLD cups, Toyota Cup,Rep teams, Australian, England and New Zealand Internationals.

? 2013 updates to NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, State of Origin, England v Exiles, All Stars, City v Country, World Club Challenge and International team rosters, kits including new heritage kits, logos, balls, venues and fixtures.

? Double-Barrelled Experts: Updated commentary from Andrew Voss and Phil ?Gus? Gould.

? Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards.

? Create, Customise and Share: Players and teams in Footy Factory.

? Competitive or Co-operative: Multiplayer matches with up to 8 players (4 aside) online.

----------

btw this was the game I was hinting at last week as being announced, not Lacrosse :)

PS: Sorry, CaptainOz - I couldn't tell you yesterday, I had to wait for the announcement.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Wow

Announcements after announcements....

Whats the next announcement? :p

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I nearly posted that myself :)

I know, it's a shock to all here... it's not like we haven't done that with nearly *every* release

----------

Is this going to be available as DLC as well?

Unfortunately not, but the game will be very competitively priced.

----------

Wow

Announcements after announcements....

Whats the next announcement? :p

Yeah... just got a text from someone on here comparing us to Willy Wonka :)

Next announcement might be related to Cricket...

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Unfortunately not, but the game will be very competitively priced.
If I liked Rugby League I'd certainly be annoyed about having paid for the 2013 season update only three months ago only for the World Cup to be a whole new disc with no DLC option.

I get that it's probably out of your hands in a way that it won't be for Cricket, but it seems to go against the norm of either free patches or DLC to keep the game fresh.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I would agree except the DLC was also very cheap and lost us collectively six figures. World Cup games, think FIFA, unfortunately need to stand alone for all sorts of reasons, some of which are not technical.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
I would agree except the DLC was also very cheap and lost us collectively six figures. World Cup games, think FIFA, unfortunately need to stand alone for all sorts of reasons, some of which are not technical.

Why sell something for a huge loss like that? Just for goodwill of customers? Better not go bankrupt while trying to create goodwill ;)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
You win some, you lose some... it is hoped that we build a reputation of constant delivery on all of our games, that we don't release and run away.

Certainly have tried to make that point over the past year that I have been on here at PC, it's one thing to say it and another to deliver.

Crossy333

County Cricketer
One question, has the commentary for the Queensland Cup side, Central Capras been fixed or does Vossy still say the Comets?

Although, I'm realistic in my expectations because I'm sure only 3 people probably have noticed it. Haha...

narendrakkc

Banned
icc cricket world cup 15

One question, has the commentary for the Queensland Cup side, Central Capras been fixed or does Vossy still say the Comets?

Although, I'm realistic in my expectations because I'm sure only 3 people probably have noticed it. Haha...
please nake icc cricket worldcup 2015 please

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would agree except the DLC was also very cheap and lost us collectively six figures. World Cup games, think FIFA, unfortunately need to stand alone for all sorts of reasons, some of which are not technical for example to cover licencing costs.

Let me fill that in for you.. :P

itzeddie

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hope you guys dont stretch yourselves too far, good work though :)

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
please nake icc cricket worldcup 2015 please

Oh boy..

does any one feel with this rugby game having a release date of 21 november could only mean the release of dbc 14 would be pushed back by few days.?

They're a game developer. They develop multiple games. This game hasn't popped out of nowhere. They've had plans set in place for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread